Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
If I Had A Penny For Every Time I Heard That...
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-28-2013, 09:15 AM

Is it just me, or do people just like to complain and bitch all the time. I remember a time where "superstars" would go out and earn things. When I wrestled, I earned every title shot I got and earned every title I held. Nowadays, it seems like everyone just wants things handed to them.

[Image: Josh-Mathews_www.nowlix.com_commentators...aked+8.png]

Steve Sayors: Allow me to introduce my guest at this time, Shocker

[Image: 165356_512x288_generated.jpg]

Why thank you Steve for your professional introduction.

Why thank you. I always try to strive for....

Shut up, this is my time. Not your time to talk about how your journalist expertise is your ultimate goal in life. Your never gonna be on ESPN or the channel 10 news.

You know, I do have feelings.

Duly noted in my "Don't give a shit" notebook. Now lets get to the point of this interview.

Sure. Recently, you were spotted at last week's Shove It. Why were you there, if your on the the Madness roster?

First off, I can do what I want. I can enjoy other people administering pain as much as the next guy. Yet I felt it would be funner to partake in my own serving of pain, on your 24/7 Xtreme Champion Angelus

I understand why attacking him, but why didn't you pin him? Didn't you feel like....

I never wanted his belt. I simply wanted to cause pain to him. Mind you it was more of a knee jerk reaction, but none the less it made my point.

So you attacked him for no reason? That's just unprofess...

I grab Steve by his collar and pin him against the wall.

UNPROFESSIONAL!? I should beat you senseless...but that would be "unprofessional" of me to do.

I let go of Steve, and crack my knuckles before crossing my arms.

Now think about your next question carefully. I may save your "journalistic future".

After fixing his suit, Steve take a long-winded sigh.

OK, now after you...attack...of Angelus, you entered yourself into the gauntlet.

Yes, I entered the gauntlet for a number of reasons. First off, I love to cause pain and chaos. The gauntlet is a perfect situation to cause as much pain and chaos to as many people as possible. I don't feel the need to win the gauntlet, as long as I cause as much pain as possible. Especially to the arrogant prick, CM Punk.

Why CM Puck?

For a "journalist", you ask some obvious questions. CM Punk hasn't even been in here a week, and wants title shots and handicap matches and proclaim he's "best in the world". Maybe at being a over-hyped piece of shit. I love when people talk about being the best, and get beat by a Hollywood actor. Seriously, a Hollywood actor?

[Image: The%20Rock%20CM%20Punk.png?__SQUARESPACE...8195658817]

He did hold the world title for 434 days.

So? He lost his title to some pant-time joke. That basically devalued his entire reign when he lost. 434 days completely wasted on a crybaby who couldn't win a match that was obviously too hard for him. Now he wants to create Bloodsick Inc? Why so he can cover up his inability to do anything right?

Now about your....

I grab the mic from Steve and turn towards the camera...

No I think were done with your questions. Let me make one thing clear. I will be in the gauntlet match and I WILL be there to beat every single person put in front of me. I hope Punk is one of them so I can show him what its like to face a real challenge, like a man.

I take the mic, and start to hand the mic back to Steve. Before he grabs it, I take the mic and smack him over the head. He falls straight to the floor, and curls up into a small package. I take the mic and throw it at him before walking away off-screen.
Edit Hate Post Like Post