Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A New Scene. A New Family
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-10-2015, 10:06 AM

Smoke wafted in the air, and the ambient background music was "Family Tradition" by Hank Williams Jr. It was a bar. Loud bikers and their bitches laughed and yelled over the music. The crack of pool balls can be heard and the sound of a young woman laughing and taunting one of the older bearded men.

"Ya gonna haveta do betta than that if ya want ta hit this, Jimmy!"

Jimmy Hawthorne was a fifty three year old bad ass from down south. He was built like a tank, and wore nothing but leather and jeans. His wallet had a huge chain which hung from it and clasped to his belt. The man was flirting with a girl more than half his age. She was beautiful, if you're into hot goth girls.

[align=center][Image: tumblr_m94330Woyv1rqslwb.jpg][/align

Jimmy was pleading with the poor woman, named Athena.

"Awww, come on now Athena. Just let me touch it. Just one time, baby!"

Noone in the bar could blame him, especially Athena's ex, Sledge. Yes, the young man dressed like Jimmy but was in his late twenties, with a marine cut. He hated black people. He hated Mexicans. He hated anything that wasn't white, even underwear. He turned to his guest, a familiar face, and laughed.

"That girl's gonna end up slappin' ol' Jimmy. Just you watch!"

The murderous Cain grinned under the black hood of his jacket.

"Perhaps he needs a good slap. She's too beautiful for him."

"Why ya talkin' so funny man? You ain't from around here are ya?"

"You may say that I am not."

"Where ya from then?"

Cain thought about it for a second then answered.

"Austin, Texas."

In all actuality, this was a lie. Cain knew that but apparently Sledge didn't really see the difference. Why would he? Cain had entered the bar in a pair of blue jeans, red CM Punk T-shirt, and a black leather jacket with a hood. His identity was completely concealed, however the taped fists would mark him as a brawler.

Sledge looked at Cain skeptically as Cain sipped a straight vodka.

"Ya don't sound like any Texan I've ever met. Are ya sure ya ain't lying to me?"

"Why would I lie? I do not know you from Adam's house cat. Now her..." he pointed toward Athena. "...I'd love to know her."

Jimmy advanced on Athena who just pushed the drunk away. Cain could see the badge on his black leather vest. 1%. A one percenter here, right in front of him. How interesting.

Athena waved her hand in front of her as Jimmy was just a bit too close.

"Ugh. Have ya ever heard of a breathmint? Her breath smells like ya been eatin' old ass and rotten tomatoes!"

Jimmy made kissy noises at his would be prize. The whole bar stood and watched, except Cain who continued to sit quietly.

"Oh come on na' honey, I'll pay ya fer it!"

"Ah'm not a bloody prostitute ya idiot. Back off!"

The human Cain sat there, tapping his sharpened fingernails on the wooden tabletop. It's funny. Ever since he'd become a human, he felt something inside of him changing. Something he hadn't felt before had now come over him.was it a sense of justice? A sense of pride? Or maybe the loneliness that you get from knowing that you can die.

Sledge caught his gaze on Jimmy. Jimmy was his "captain". The leader of his "chapter". He shook his head.

"Don't do it, friend."

"Do what? I am simply observing the local wildlife."

He looked down for a moment as he remembered he was like "them" now. Of course, Cain still had a sense of immortality about him. A feeling of invincibility.

"Don't you go startin' nothin' with "Big Jimmy". If he wants a girl, he gonna take her, bet yer life on it."

"Hrmf."

Back to Athena, who just shrugged off Jimmy. Big Jimmy. They called him such because of his build, which was accompanied by his height. He was actually taller than Cain who was almost seven foot. Athena stood her ground fearlessly against the bear of a man, her lithe frame not even half his.

"Look, mate. Ah said ya ain't gettin' none o' this, so ya betta jes' piss off!"

"Bitch, I am tired of asking. Now I am TELLING you! Let....me...touch...it!"

"Go fCENSORED yerself!"

Cain tensed as he saw the switchblade free itself from it's case and he heard Athena scream. Jimmy grabbed her by the hair and held the blade against the pale skin of her throat, dragging her by the hair toward a door located to the left of the bar.

Cain watched as everyone just stood there, fear in their eyes. He wondered why they were so afraid. With a sigh, he stood up from his chair and all eyes went on him. His voice thundered over the music.

"Leave the lady be, fat ass!"

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.

All eyes stared at Cain as he stood tall and proud. Jimmy stopped and let the woman go in a not so gentle manner. She whimpered a bit as her body crashed through a nearby table. Jimmy just looked at Cain who stared back defiantly, his eyes filled with rage.

"Son, I reckon it's bout time you leave my fine establishment."

Cain smirked under his hood.

"Who will make me?"

Jimmy just nodded to his "boys" then pointed at Cain.

"Get this fCENSOREDer out of my bar."

Our hero stood strong as he saw the slew of ugly bikers begin to surround him. He knew he could die. He knew any injury he sustained would not heal instantly. Cain Arkham was not a pansy though. He braced himself as the first punch came flying at his face, and ducked. The first punch struck Sledge, sending him through a nearby table. Cain gritted his teeth as he felt a cue snap and shatter across his back. He fell to a knee and a boot slammed into his mouth.

As blood trickled down his chin, his growling became louder.

"You guys just fCENSOREDed up!"

The once favorite Gladiator in the coliseum now fought back mercilessly. He took the shots, but he remained relentless and kept coming. He fought through the pain, breaking bones. Crushing orbital sockets with cueballs. But never did he kill a single biker. When he made it to Jimmy, he grabbed the man's switchblade and held it at his throat. The man bared his teeth at Cain.

"Go on, son! Do it! Kill me!"

Cain stood there with the larger man on his knees before him. He considered it. He'd embarrassed the leader and every single coward in there. He knew that he could murder the man, but he dropped the blade. He backed off.

"I am no longer a killer of men. I am a killer of dreams. Your dream of being top dog in your little gang? It's over. It's dead." He reached into Jimmy's pocket and took his keys. "I'm taking your bike and the girl."

Athena stood up and gave Cain the sexiest smile.

"Ah've got no problem with that, sexy."

Cain offered his arm to the beautiful young woman who linked arms with him. Cain limped a bit as he walked, but he was grinning like a Cheshire cat under that hood. The question was answered as to whether he could still hold his own. Yes. But a new question was posed.

Was this the beginning of a beautiful friendship or a match made in hell?

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post