Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Attention Attention Is Maverick In The House?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-10-2015, 01:39 AM

I'm walking down the corridors of XWF Headquarters. If there was such a place.

"Maverick, Maverick, are you there?"

Silence

Just Silence

I continue walking.

"Come out, come out where ever you are?"

More silence.

That's just typical of Maverick. He goes missing every time there is an important match that he is involved in.

"Hey Maverick, don't forget you and I are competing in a Three Stages of Hell Match this coming Monday."

Once again silence.

It's like this most of the time. Some times Maverick can be boisterous.

But other times he can be nonexistent. So to borrow a great quote from Gator, the Television Champion, here's what I feel Maverick's head is at some times.

[Image: Tumbleweed.gif]

"Are you going to take this seriously or what Maverick?"

Still silence.

"Cuckoo, cuckoo."

Silence once more, even with the cuckoos.

Then big gust of wind hits and I see:

[Image: Tumbleweed.gif]

Typical.

Just typical.

WASHINGTON PLAZA HOTEL

WASHINGTON DC

The camera fades in to the hotel room of Mastermind, as he just arrived from Miami. He's due to take on Peter Gilmour on Wednesday Night Warfare.

He looks at the camera.

"What a last few days it's been. Last Wednesday I took on Ruben A Mitchell inside a steel cage and won, and then I some how got myself involved in a Mini Battle Royal, and lost that. Then on Sunday I participated in the Shove It Rumble over in England, and then I took on Demon, on Monday Night, and quite comfortably won that match. Then I woke up this morning to the news that my Private Jet crashed last night, and not only my crew died but also my business manager, and this is at least a bit over 24 Hours until I face Peter Gilmour in a Thunderdome Match on Wednesday Night Warfare.

"You may say who the fuck cares about what I've done, and you may say you've done more than me, But have you really Maverick? Have you really put 110 percent effort into your matches. I think not. We all know what you are like. Like the song says. When the going gets tough the tough get going."

"But WE all know that with you, when the going gets tough, you tend to high tail it out of here. Where do you go Maverick? Back home to your momma? Telling her that all the big kids are picking on you? Please. You start half the shit yourself and never follow through on most of them.

"I've been chasing you for well over a couple of months for a match, and you've been ducking my challenges. You've avoided me like you have had the plague or something. That's not cool.

"But come Monday Night, it's all on. Three Stages of Hell. You think I'm going to be in your hell? Hell no. You are going to be in my Hell. Hell there is no hell. You're just going to get done, like a chicken roasting on an open fire. Done like a burger. Done full stop.

"Now's your chance to run home to Mommy, and say that Mastermind is picking on you. That you created the 3 Stages of hell, but Mastermind isn't playing your game. Do you know what I would say to that? Na, it's not worth mentioning."

1ST FALL - STREET FIGHT

"Well let's look at the 3 stages. The first stage is a Street Fight. I've been in a couple myself over the years. The most recent one has been with Ruben A Mitchell. I underestimated him, and came away on the losing side. I'm not going to be underestimating you, because you're not even worth being underestimated. You're just a fool who thinks he can out do me. You don't know squat.

"Street Fighting - Does your mommy let you play on the Street? Really? Really? The fact that you high tail it out of here more often than not, shows who's pulling the strings. Street Fighting is not a place for you to belong. I've been on the streets myself for a few years, when I was younger. I know the streets.

"Like I said I lost to Mitchell a few months ago, but I learnt my lesson, and got one back on him last week. You, Maverick I don't think you have a shit show in lasting in a Street Fight."

2ND FALL - TABLES MATCH

"This match should be right up your alley. You are often being thrown through tables by other people. What's going to be any different about this one. You my friend, have underestimated the value you have put into this match. Should you win, and that's a big if. Then no table will stop me."

3RD AND FINAL FALL - SUBMISSION MATCH

"If you make it past the first two rounds Maverick, and going on your history, I think you won't, but if you do, you'll be in my back yard Mister. Submission Match is my strength. Have you not seen the Mind Controller. What effect it has on people. Of the 19 Victories that I've had in my XWF career I've won 14 of them using the Mind Controller and making people tap out.

"That's right 14 times I have made opponents tap out of my MInd Controller. That's a whopping 74% I used it on. That's not counting the other times I have used it during matches. So you're in for one hell of a wicked ride Maverick. No one but no one can tap out of my move. You of all people wouldn't stand a chance. So I don't think you'll be wanting to meet me for the dreaded submission match. I think you should just roll over and let me win now.

"You know, I cringe with people like Frodo, Gator, Lane, Doc, and even the New Kid On The Block Fernando rip shit into you. I think to myself, boy, how bad is that? I could never do that. That's just down right disrespectful. But you know what Maverick. You deserve it. You think you are that great and all that, when at the end of the day, the matches that you are in, all we hear is Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

"No one's there. I don't want to keep harping back on it. But that just sucks. You never see me backing down from a challenge. I mean take Turning Point. You had a huge chance to beat Gator. I had him first up, I tried and failed. At least I softened him up for you, but you sucked big time. You turned up once, then dashed right back to Momma when the going got tough.

"Dear oh dear oh dear. I am going to teach you a lesson come Monday Maverick. I'll beat you in the Street Fight, and then I'll throw you through a table, and you will be thanking your lucky stars that you won't get near the Submission Fall. Just keep on staying away, just keep on being in cuckoo land because at the end of the day, Monday will be my night that you go down to the Master of the Minds. And that my friend is how the cookie crumbles."

Mastermind starts laughing, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub