Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Always too much talking, not enough eating brains.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-09-2015, 05:25 PM

[Denver, Colorado]
[Backstage of the Pepsi Center, Defiance locker room]
[Turning Point. Late night/Early morning]

*Justin sits in the locker room, lacing up his sneakers and throwing his boots in the bag beside him. He sighs exaggerated and looks to corVus who leans against the wall, feeding his crow crumbs from a hot dog bun*

"CorVus.. I need to ask you a question."

*corVus lifts his head from his bird and looks sternly at Justin*

"... I'll take that as a sure, go ahead Justin. I'm still pissed about what Gator did, I need a seco-"

*A familiar singing comes down the hall, getting louder*

"smell my shitting eating grin on the skin of my woooooooorld Six hundred sixty six miles per hooouur!!"

*Gator turns into the locker room, his suit looking beat up and the TV title strung over his shoulder. Gator bobs his head, still singing his theme loudly. Sane rolls his eyes*

"Hear a purrin' motor and she's a burnin' fuel! Push it over, baby, we're maaking loooooooooove unto you! . Shit goddamn, did you see that match!? I was kicking ass left right and centre!"

"And you won on a time out."

"Still won. Hey nice debut corVus, well done man. And Sane, looks liked you picked up that win like you pick up your phone."

"Fuck you."

*Sane zips up his bag and gets to his feet*

"I'm just busting your balls man, you did good."

"Not as good as Lane though right?"

"Well, not really. He did win."

*Sane clenches his fist staring at Gator, but decides to barge past him instead. Gator is knocked away and stares at the back of Sane's head as he leaves. Gator looks to corVus*

"The fuck is his problem?"

"..."

"The text to Lane!? Still!? Holy fuck, he's needs to get over that shit."

"..."

"I don't need to apologise at all corVus. It's his fucking problem! Acting like a little bitch over a fucking text."

"..."

"He has a problem with my shell? The fuck are you talking about C?"

*CorVus straightens himself and places the crow on his shoulder, cocking his head at Gator*

"Oh Michelle. Gotcha... Okay, I'll give him some space."

"..."

"Huh uh, see ya man."

*CorVus pushes himself away from the wall and walks past Gator, patting his shoulder as he exits. Gator strolls over to the bench and rests his title on the wood, he opens up one of the lockers and takes his bag out. A knock comes from behind him. Gator twists around and sees Ozymandias, smiling in the doorway*

"Oz, what's up man?"

OZYMANDIAS: "Just wanted to say congratulations. Three defenses one after the other, that's no easy feat."

"It was pretty easy."

OZYMANDIAS: "You need tougher competition?"

"Tougher than Mastermind, Iceman and Knight."

OZYMANDIAS: "Haha, well. This is your third title success, you can take a shot at the Uni, get competitors on your level."

"Maybe."

OZYMANDIAS: "You can't be Television champ forever Gator."

"With how things are looking, I actually think I can. Especially if I fight Knight for the rest of my life, which from your announcement before, may become a reality."

OZYMANDIAS: "Don't want to face Heartsford again?"

"I would like to win again, sure. But Knight is becoming herpes, I think I've got rid of him for good, fucker keeps coming back and irritating me, making women disappear with his presence."

OZYMANDIAS: "You sound like you have dealt with herpes often."

"And you sound like you want my fist in your mouth."

OZYMANDIAS: "The whole fist? Anyway, so what's next?"

"I'm taking the week off."

OZYMANDIAS: "Oh, anywhere nice?"

"If you consider my couch nice, then yes."

OZYMANDIAS: "That's it? You're going to sit on your ass all week, watching 90210?"

"No. Gilmore Girls."

OZYMANDIAS: "Ha. You need to explore the world Gator. You're still young, see as much as it while you can."

"I'm a wrestler OZ, I travel all over the place."

OZYMANDIAS: "Yes, but you only really see the inside of bars and arenas."

"They're great places to see!"

OZYMANDIAS: "You ever been to India?"

"No."

OZYMANDIAS: "Great country. You're taking a vacation in India, I'll buy your plane ticket."

"And Scarlett's and Todd's."

OZYMANDIAS: "Sure."

"And the hotel."

OZYMANDIAS: "... Fine."

"And you're looking after Better Todd."

OZYMANDIAS: "No I'm not."

"Gah... CorVus!? ... "

*Silence fills the room as Gator stares behind Ozymandias at the door. They stay in the quiet for the moment until corVus peaks his head in, scaring the shit out of Ozy*

"Hey dude, can you look after Better Todd for a week while I go Africa?"

OZYMANDIAS: "India."

"Whatever."

". . ."

"Sweet, thanks dude."

OZYMANDIAS: "Are you talking to me?"

"No! I was talking to corVus."

OZYMANDIAS: "But he didn't say anything."

"We have a connection. Like a mother dressed to commit a bank robbery and her goth daughter."

OZYMANDIAS: "Okay.. CorVus, do you ever talk?"

*As Ozy turns to ask this question, corVus is gone. Ozymandias peaks into the hall and looks each way. He turns back to Gator, confused*

OZYMANDIAS: "He vanished."

"Yeah he does that. Anyway, thanks for the paid holiday capo. See you next week."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck Knight!"

"... That's all I've got right now, seriously. From the amount of times I've put you in the place before, you can't blame me for phoning it in this time. So, what the fuck do I talk about? I know as soon as you utter one word, I can use that single stupid fucking word to once again bury you. Let's face it man, every time you've tried, you have failed. Your promos? Failures. Your trash talk? Failures. Our matches? Success for me! The person that matters. Failure for the man who is straight off the assembly line . Every single time we've met you've ended up saltier than cheap chips and more butthurt than a hard anal session with James Dean."

"The fact that you have another chance to win this belt makes me laugh. The cunt that can't host a decent shove it, can't get shit done on time and can't get enough respect from the wrestlers to make them perform at one hundred percent. That shit is easy to do, trust me, I've done it before. Guess it's just because Knight is so fucking incompetent he can't accomplish simple tasks."

"Haha.. I'm laughing because I don't know what else to do. I'm so fucking bored of this John, I'm so bored of you. It's always the same. We talk, we fight, I win. It's just predictable, and I hate being predictable. Maybe you can surprise the world. But you couldn't do it all those other times so why the hell would you do it now. A born loser with doubt as a best friend. Just... Just let's get this thing over with quick. For your own sake."

-------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sometime last week, somewhere in India]

"I'm going to kill Ozy!"

*Gator shouts as he, Scarlett and a sweaty, woozy Todd walk down a dusty path between market stalls. Local children follow the masked man, as merchants shout to look at their wares*

SCARLETT: "It's not bad sweetie."

*Scarlett wraps her hand around Gator's as they continue walking*

T: "I got bit by a monkey."

"Todd got bit by a monkey! This is fucking awful! We should bomb this hellhole."

T: "I don't feel so good."

"No one gives a flying fuck Todd!"

SCARLETT: "Jacob, calm down."

"We've been here three days, we have seen nothing but annoying Indians and that river filled with shit and dead bodies."

SCARLETT: "We saw the Taj Mahal."

"And there were like twenty dudes pissing on it! Then Todd got bit by a fucking monkey!"

T: "I need to lie down."

"You go do that Todd."

*Todd slows his pace as he eyelids grow heavy, he doesn't stop but he lags behind the other two*

SCARLETT: "You just need to lighten up, enjoy the local li- ah who am I kidding, this places sucks."

"Tell me about it, this is like suffering through an Iceman promo."

SCARLETT: "Can we leave soon?"

"Yes. I just need to pick up some souvenirs for Lane, corVus and Sane."

SCARLETT: "Oh you and Justin patch things up?"

"Not yet, but hopefully soon."

*Gator looks to a small disheveled stall to his right, a old Indian man rubs his hands together as he cackles under his breath, staring at Gator. Gator let's go of Scarlett's hand and walks to the old man, not breaking his gaze*

SCARLETT: "Jacob you've got to be fucking joking right?"

"What? He looks like Jafar from Alladin, of course he's going to have good stuff to sell."

"Welcome. Jacob!"

"GASP! How did you know my name?"

"Your girlfriend just said it."

"Oh, yeah.. So, mystical man. What have you got for a glam rocker, a crow loving make up wearing stranger and a sulking child?"

"Many things, browse my wares young man. You will find what you're looking for."

*Gator looks to the selection, his eyes browsing past fine crafted idols, the monkey's paw and other stereotypical things, until he sees a colourful rug, rolled up beside the man*

"That!"

*Gator points to the purple rug with the golden trim and tassles, the old man raises an eyebrow and looks between the carpet and Gator*

"Are, are you serious? That's just my old carpet, I'm throwing away."

"No need to persuade me more old man, name your price."

"... Er, four thousand rupees?"

*Gator reaches into his pocket and throws all the money in there at the decrepit old man as he tries to catch all of it. Gator reaches over the wooden stall and grabs the carpet, pulling it over and resting it over his shoulder. Gator turns and walks back to Scarlett and a green Todd*

"Thank you come again!"

SCARLETT: "Why did you buy that?"

"Because it's obviously magic, duh."

T: "There's no such things of magic carpets Gator."

"Well when I prove you wrong, you don't get to ride it Todd!"

*Todd looks at Gator with a lazy stare and slowly blinks. The three continue to walk down the path*

SCARLETT: "So, can we leave now."

"Absolutely my dear. Fuck this rancid shit hole, we'll go back to the hotel and try and get a flight back."

*While walking Gator sneezes*

"Argh gross, it's all in my mask."

*achu*

"Gah!!!"

SCARLETT: "You okay?"

"Yeah, just got a cold or something."

T: "Maybe you got bit by a monkey too."

"Or maybe this carpet's magic dust is making me sneeze."

F A D E 2 B L A C K

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post