Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Inside the Thunderdome you'll be Thunderstrucked
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-10-2015, 06:38 PM

VERZION CENTER
WASHINGTON, DC

It was early Tuesday Night in Washington DC, and Mastermind had just arrived at the Verzion Center. It was well over 24 Hours until Wednesday Night Warfare. He had been granted special permission to enter the Verzion Center to film a promo about the Thunderdome.

And there he was, standing in front of the massive structure, as the technicians were trying to get it ready to hoist above the ring. It was not to be used until the third match. But the first two matches looked debatable. The Great Master Lito and Polvo Blanco hadn't yet come to the Promo Party, nor had TJ Wallace and Ghost Tank. As for the Main Event, Gator had sent a Promo in.

"We should be the Main Event. Why does Knight get another chance to dethrone Gator? It's obvious he doesn't care."

Mastermind said that to no one in particular as he was looking up at the massive structure. The camera man tapped him on the shoulder.

"The camera's rolling Mr. Mastermind."

Mastermind smiled at him.

"Thanks."

Mastermind walked up to the cage door, and looked at the closest technician.

"How long until you hoist it?"

"Probably another 30 minutes or so?"

"Would you mind if I take a look inside?"

"Be my guest."

Mastermind opened the cage door, and went into the structure that was the Thunderdome. He twirled around looking around and around. He let out a small whistle. He turns to the camera.

"Well Peter here I am. Here is we will be in just over 24 hours from now. Inside this massive structure. It will be the first time I have taken you on in one on one action, and I am looking forward to it. You've already seen it for yourself, you dream about being in a structure like this, it's one of your fantasies after watching Mad Max as kid. Well sir, you've got really weird fantasies. You maybe the so called 'Master' of Extreme, but fantasy isn't your thing. That's just sick.

"First of all, I want to make some remarks from what you said in your last promo. So lets go with this."

Peter Gilmour Said:I find it interesting you are able to talk since your plane crash that happened recently. Wow, for a guy who supposedly "masters minds" he can't even master flying his own private jet

"You sure are stupid, stupid and a thief. Why are you a thief I hear you asking? Here's why. When the news broke about the plane crash I heard Tommy Gunn being quoted as saying 'The guy can master minds but not master traveling by air.' It's obvious you have a thing for Gunn as you hound him more than anyone else. So get your head of his arse, and start coming up with something original you thief.

"And get some facts straight I wasn't even on board that plane when it went down. If I was, I wouldn't be standing here talking to you now, would I dip shit? I will tell you because you didn't take any notice of my previous promo. Like I said I had stayed back in Miami because I was tired after my match with Demon on Monday Night, and my Business Partner Jack Armstrong needed to get here to Washington for a meeting, so I let him take my Private Jet. He was the one who died you moron, not me. Did you understand me, or did you fall asleep like you usually do when getting stuff wrong?"

Peter Gilmour Said:You then say I must be on something to pick a Thunderdome match. Uh, what the fuck are YOU on dude? I never picked a Thunderdome match. That was all Ozymandias's idea or whomever books the matches so take it up with them.

"Well isn't that great. I'm pretty sure you must have been in their ear or something because you would have been rubbing your hands with glee when you finally got to face me. You wanted to get your own angle. So don't give me that shit."

Peter Gilmour Said:The last cage match I was in if I recall correctly was WARGAMES where I led my team to victory.

"You can't lead anyone to anything let alone a victory dip shit. If I can recall correctly you spent most of that week acting like a baby because Pest was the Team Captain, and he chose you. You were useless. You may have picked up a pin, but that was by accident not by luck. So don't give me that crap."

Peter Gilmour Said:I have been in grueling cage matches before. You remember when I was in a barbed wire cage match with BRYCE aka Dark Shadow? I whipped his ass and put him through a flaming table and ended his career.

"NO. Most of your matches I do not remember because I don't care about them. You are not thinking about one eyeota. I may respect you to a point, but further than the point doesn't get you anywhere else in my opinion. And I'll prove it come Wednesday Night."

Peter Gilmour Said:But I am one DEMON you will not beat. I will feast on your blood and then drop you with the Gilmour Cutter or the ENDGAME and it will be lights out for you and I will be the one Mastering your mind!

Mastermind starts laughing.

"No one can Master my mind, least alone you. You can't master squat. Yes, I may have been battling demons these last few weeks, but you are not a demon, and you may some how get lucky using the Gilmour Cutter, but at the end of the day, the only Demon that you will be seeing is my Demon of the Mind Controller. You will struggle to break free, as the Demon like qualities of the Mind Controller will make you want to tap out sooner rather than later."

Peter Gilmour Said:I did NOT pick this stipulation for our match. Maybe do some research before you open your mouth.

"Well isn't that like the Pot calling the Kettle black. You're a jackass Peter. You didn't do your own research when you said that I was still able to talk after my plane went down. We've already covered it. You're a slow learner Peter. So you learn to do research yourself before calling other people out over it. I am the Master of Research, but sometimes things get beyond me. So I learn more. But use it for next time. I suggest you start to learn that before it's too late."

Peter Gilmour Said:I will not rest until I end your career. I am not overlooking you dude. You can say you respect me all you want but in that ring, respect gets thrown out the window. We are going to fight and one of us will walk out of the THUNDERDOME the winner. And that winner is going to be ME!

"Well if you are not going to rest until you end my career, then you won't be resting for a really long time. As my career will not come to end Wednesday, it's only just beginning to heat up. You won't be able to do squat, because I will be winning this Thunderdome Match, whether you like it or not. The WINNER WILL BE ME!. Speaking of careers, follow me."

Mastermind walked out of the massive structure and pointed towards the X-Tron.

"Just watch for a second."

On the X-Tron a room appeared. The camera focused on a table. It had two t-shirts on it: The writing on one said:

T-Shirt Said:I

MASTERED

RUBEN A MITCHELL'S

MIND

And the writing on the other said:

T-Shirt Said:I

MASTERED

DEMON'S

MIND

Suddenly a pair of hands is seen picking up both t-shirts and walking down towards the end of the room. It was Mastermind's thinking room in his Mansion, and at the end of the room was the Victory Clothes Line. The hands were seen pegging Ruben's and Demon's t-shirts up next to all the others.

The scene faded away. Mastermind turned back to the camera.

"I have a t-shirt waiting for you because I believe I can get the win inside the Thunderdome tomorrow night Peter, and I will make dam sure I get that victory. Because Peter what is going to actually happen is you will fall to my thunderous moves, and it will be struck upon you, that you cannot win. You may keep getting up, but I will keep knocking you down until I feel you are ripe to be put into the Mind Controller. You will end up being Thunderstrucked Peter Gilmour inside the Thunderdome."

Mastermind starts laughing before taking one last look at the Thunderdome structure, and then turning and walking away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub