Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
No Time For Dreaming
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2015, 06:37 PM

BREAKING NEWS

This just in... Last night A Private Plane owned by a well known International Wrestler has crash landed just outside of Miami, Florida.

We now cross live to our reporter on the scene

"Good early morning to you, I am standing here in Fort Lauderdale not far from the crash site of NZPM001. From what we can ascertain, Flight NZPM001 left Miami, Florida last night at midnight and was due to head to Washington DC, but witnesses tell us that after taking off from Miami, not more than a few minutes into the flight it moved off course, and then witnesses around the Fort Lauderdale region noticed it explode into pieces. A gigantic ball of fire.

"As we can also confirm NZPM001 belonged to well known International Wrestler known as Mastermind, who is currently with the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Mastermind is from New Zealand and had just taken part in XWF's Monday Night Madness programme and was due to appear on Wednesday Night Warfare in Washington DC.

"As far as we can ascertain witnesses at Miami International Airport saw a man fitting the description of Mastermind board his Private Jet, and moments later it took off.

"The Police Department at the crash site has confirmed the plane is completely destroyed and there were no survivors. They're still trying to find out how many were on board. Until we know more, it's back to the studio. I'm hoping to get an update soon. Back to the studio."

The sound of his cell phone continually vibrating on the bedside table wakes Mastermind from his heavy sleep. He opens his eyes, looks up at the roof, and turns over, and grabs the cell phone. He answers it in a sleepy voice.

"Hello."

Crying can be heard from the other end.

MARIA: "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

"Maria, is that you?"

MARIA: "Yes 'M', you're still alive."

"What are you babbling about babe? Of course I'm still alive. Tired but alive."

MARIA: "Have you not seen the news reports? Turn on a Television."

Mastermind sat up in bed, trying to get his bearings. He fumbled for a remote and turned on the television. He switched to the news where he saw the news report.

"Shit."

MARIA: "You can say that again, everyone's worried sick about you. I never thought it could be true, because I didn't feel you leave me if you know what I mean,"

Mastermind laid back in his bed, he didn't feel like listening to Maria and her intuitive ways.

MARIA: "I'm just so glad you're alive, I'm over at Mum and Dads."

"Tell them I'm fine."

MARIA: "What happened, that's your plane."

"Well I had a business meeting with Jack Armstrong, my financier, yesterday here in Miami, and then I had to go to Monday Night Madness. But Jack wanted to get to Washington for another meeting, and so I said, take my Private Jet, I was tired after battling Demon, so I expected to get up and get to the airport where my plane would be waiting for me."

MARIA: "So Jack was on the plane instead of you?"

"Unfortunately yes. Poor guy. I knew his mother. Now I'll have to explain it to her."

MARIA: "Well I'm sorry for Mrs Armstrong's loss, but I'm just glad that you are still alive."

"Well I know one person who won't be glad that I am still alive, and that would be Peter Gilmour."

MARIA: "He can go to hell. I'm coming over."

"No, no, you stay there. I'll get my Second Private Jet out of storage, and I'll be home for a day, after Wednesday Night Warfare. But after next Monday I have a week off. I'll spend as much time as I can with you then."

MARIA: "Are you sure, I just want to be close to you."

"Yes I'm sure. I'm okay. I'll catch the next flight to Washington, hopefully my new Private Jet will meet me there, and then I'll be home."

MARIA: "Give me a ring before you fly to Washington and then after you get there."

Mastermind sighed.

"Okay. Look Babe I'm fine. Nothing is going to happen to me. Obviously what happened was a freak accident, and unlucky for my crew and Jack, it happened to them. I wasn't meant to have gone last night. I'll get an investigation sorted."

MARIA: "Okay if you say so."

"I better go, I need to get a hold of my agent so I can organize a press conference to let the world know I'm fine. Peter Gilmour will be so glad. I'll speak to you as soon as I can."

MARIA: "I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

MARIA: "Bye."

Mastermind hung up, and then breathed in and out. He got back on his phone to his agent.

An hour later Mastermind walked in to the conference room of the Vagabond Hotel where Mastermind had been staying. The room was a quarter full with reporters. The moment he headed to the podium flashes started flashing from cameras, and also lights hit him from live camera feeds.

He reached the podium and looked out into the room.

"Hi, my name as you all know is Mastermind, and I am here to dispel the news that I was killed in last nights crash involving my personal Plane. I had just finished a great match with Demon on XWF's Monday Night Madness program, and I decided to stay back. Unfortunately my business partner Jack Armstrong needed to get to Washington for a business meeting, so I let him use my Private Jet, with the hope that it'll be back here, by the time I got up to leave for Washington.

"That is now not the case, and not only Mr Armstrong perished but also some of my staff that have worked with me for years. I know all of their families, and especially Mr Armstrong, and when I get back to New Zealand on Friday I will be meeting with all of them to express my condolences.

"I don't know what happened, like everyone else I am shocked by what I am seeing on the news. But I can assure you all that I am intending to launch an investigation into what happened. That is now underway.

"Yes I am shocked but I can continue. I have a match against Peter Gilmour on XWF's Wednesday Night Warfare in a Thunderdome Match and I plan to honor that.

"I promise everyone what ever result comes at the conclusion of the investigation into the crash, I will execute it to the full extent of the law. Clean up has already been paid for, and the transfer of bodies from here back to New Zealand has also been taken care of. Once again my heart felt condolences go out to the families who lost their lives aboard my Private Jet. I have another Private Jet back in New Zealand which before it left, had been checked three times. It is safe.

"Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I am fine, and let's just hope nothing like this ever happens again."

Mastermind then leaves the room, as questions are thrown at him. But he does not answer.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub