Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sleepwalking
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-10-2015, 09:50 PM

*The footage fades into Gator's home, the wall of Gator's living room in fact, focusing on a picture of Gator and Socrates shaking hands, Gator holding the Television title in his hand. Off screen a dog loudly barks and a black crow flies towards the wall, it's wing hitting the photo causing it to fall to the ground with a smash. CorVus rushes to the wall, trying to grab his crow as the dog continues to bark. CorVus reaches down and grabs the picture, brushing away the smashed glass and putting back on the wall, he stares at the picture hanging there for a moment before falling back to the ground, corVus watches it fall and exhales. He turns around to the barking Better Todd and goes to his knee looking him in the eyes, extending his finger to quiet the dog. Better Todd barks slowly die down and he sits on the floor, his bottom teeth showing as he nibbles on his chubby cheek, staring intently at corVus. He gets to his feet and looks to the crow on top of the fridge in the kitchen, quickly turning it's head investigating the two. CorVus gets back to his feet makes a barely visible smile, happy that he defused the ruckus. The phone on the living room rings, corVus strolls over to it and picks the phone up, placing it to his ear*

" . . . "

*The scene shifts to Gator holding his iPhone to his ear, in a hotel room with the traditional Indian decor*

"CorVus?"

*The scene switches back to corVus, stone-faced with the phone to his ear*

". . ."

"..."

". . ."

"..."

". . ."

"..."

". . ."

"... Then what happened?"

". . ."

"..."

". . ."

"I didn't think this through. I have no idea what you're saying when I'm not looking at you. We're heading home now, India sucks. It just, it just fucking sucks. You can take it easy at our place if you want or you can head off man. Thanks."

". . ."

"... I'm hanging up now."

*Gator takes the phone away from his ear and turns to Scarlett and Todd who are packing. CorVus lingers with the phone to his ear and slowly places it back down. He looks around, the living room a mess from the animals. He looks to his pet crow and nods his head, the crows flies onto his shoulder and the pair leave the house. Better Todd huffs and lies on the floor. Back to Gator and Co. Gator sticks a cigarette in between his masked lips and lights it, his gaze meets with his recently purchased carpet*

"I'm not sure everything is going to fit on the carpet."

SCARLETT: "That's why we're taking a plane sweetie."

"Planes are overrated, I want to fly on the carpet. Just need to figure out how it starts."

T: "Have you tried the magic words?"

SCARLETT: "Don't encourage him."

"Open sesame?"

*Nothing happens, obviously. Gator draws on his cigarette and expels smoke into the air*

T: "Just try sitting on it?"

"I don't think there will be enough room for us, Todd, we may have to leave you behind."

T: "Oh god no, take me away from this hell on Earth."

"Sorry buddy. Scarlett, hop on with me. I can show you the world."

SCARLETT: "Hahahaha."

*Gator walks over to Scarlett and grabs her hand*

"Shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

SCARLETT: "Hahaha oh god, please stop."

"What? You don't like my singing?"

SCARLETT: "Haha I love your singing."

"Todd, go leave the room for a second."

T: "Why?"

"Because you're open mouth breathing is ruining this romantic atmosphere I'm trying to build."

*Todd closes his mouth, and looks between the couple, he sighs and goes into the bathroom*

"Scarlett. Can I ask you something?"

*Scarlett's eyes light up for a moment*

SCARLETT: "Sure."

*Gator goes down to one knee, holding her hand still*

"You ever fucked on a flying carpet?"

*Scarlett laughs that angelic laugh of hers and throws her head back, she smiles looking at Gator nodding*

SCARLETT: "Yeah, this one time at a AC/DC concert in fact. Bad weed hahaha."

*Gator chuckles getting back to his feet, he lifts up his mask and kisses Scarlett*

"Love you."

SCARLETT: "Love you too."

*Gator walks back to the carpet, toking on his cigarette. He stands on the carpet for a moment and decides to sit down, looking straight ahead to the open window in front of him*

"The view is really nice."

*Gator takes another long breath of his cigarette, Scarlett stops her packing and walks over to him, hugging him from behind and snatching the cigarette from his grasp, taking a toke herself and looking out the window*

SCARLETT: "It really this."

"We could let Todd go home now and catch a flight tomorrow. Spend the night alone for once."

SCARLETT: "I like that idea. Jacob."

"Yeah?"

SCARLETT: "This rug stinks."

"You tried changing your tampon?"

*Scarlett jolts up and smacks Gator in the back of the head as he laughs*

SCARLETT: "Asshole."

*Scarlett says playfully as she continues packing*

"Hahaha Todd!"

*Todd comes out the bathroom, a XWF magazine in his hand, Morbid Angel on the cover*

"Are you capable enough to get a plane back to the good ol' US on your own?"

T: "I am. You two staying?"

"Only for a night. Go on, get your bag, taxi should be outside in a few."

*Todd shrugs and grabs his suitcase and heads to the door, he throws it open and looks back at Gator and Scarlett*

T: "So... See you tomorrow I guess."

"Bye Todd."

SCARLETT: "Be safe!"

T: "See ya."

*Todd walks out the door and slams it behind him. Gator looks to Scarlett, and the couple share a look. Scarlett pushes the suitcases off the bed as Gator rushes over*

Several gratuitous sex scenes later.

[Image: 24fchea.gif]

*The scene fades back into the hotel room, moonlight shining through the large open window. Scarlett lies in bed, fast asleep. Gator sits on the mattress, smoke rising from his cigarette, his exposed body sweaty as he wears nothing but his mask and generic black boxer shorts. He rubs the brow of his mask and gets to his feet, stumbling forward and sitting down on the old dusty carpet in front of the window. Gator breathes heavily staring at the view in front of him, he coughs loudly but uses his hand to hush himself, looking back at Scarlett still peacefully asleep, he turns back to the view and lowers his head, stamping the cigarette out on the floor. Gator closes his eyes and lowers his head, focusing his breath. The sound of wind rushing past his hear id heard*

"Wait, wind?"

*Gator quickly whips his head up and looks around at the clouds and night sky around him, stars lighting his way. Gator looks down, the carpet he is sitting flying across the sky. He laughs to himself*

"Hahaha I'm so high right now."

*Gator looks in front of him, a wide smile under his mask. He speeds through the sky for a while enjoying the sights until a small black hole appears in front of him, Gator gasps and tries to pull the carpet away, but to no avail. The carpet stops quickly and Gator falls through the black space and falls through a pit of blackness as he screams, the black slowly growing to a bright white as he falls and hits the floor. A white floor, matching the absence of colour around him. Gator struggles to his feet with a groan and dusts himself off, he walks looking around at the gleaming white until he stops, looking at Aerial Knight and the ghastly apparition of Doubt. Gator sighs and walks towards the too mumbling between each other, Gator gets closer and closer, the only sound coming out of their mouths is one reminiscent of the noise Charlie Brown's teacher makes. Gator looks between the two and grows aggravated, throwing a hard punch through Doubt causing him to disperse into a cloud of fog. Knight looks at Gator like a sad puppy, Gator turns to Knight and grabs him by the head, throwing him to the floor as we here a fist hitting skin and see blood splashing against the white background. After a minute Gator jumps to his feet and breathes a sigh of relief, he turns to face us*

"Whew that felt good. Sorry to break up the annual 'Dude where's my doubt' pity party but I can't be the only one sick of this shit right? I mean come the fuck on! Does anyone really give a fuck about this dry sponge enough to have any real care what he'll turn into if he gives into his doubt?"

*A postman interrupts Gator as he walks on screen and hands Gator a piece of paper*

"Telegram for Mr. Woods!"

*Gator takes the note and examines it, the postman tips his cap and walks off screen. Gator looks at the telegram for several seconds before throwing his arms to the side and looking in front of him once more*

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. Are you giving up Knight? Because this shit right here is probably the weakest fucking trash talk I have ever seen in my entire life. Hahahaha, this is so fucking lame. I feel like I'm shooting a baby deer caught in a bear trap, just putting the poor thing out of its misery. Knight still thinks he can win! HA! Bull fucking shit man. I can see you've given up, it's pretty clear at this point. You're bored of facing me? Welcome to the same feeling I had the second time we had to meet. But luckily, this will be the last time I will ever have to face you for this belt. Because of this poor fucking performance,you will never get another shot at me for as long as you live. The end of the Gator and Knight saga, ending four to nothing. What a great fucking story you can tell your children. I fought Gator four times before I met your whore mother! And I tried my hardest each time, but he just kept kicking my ass! I couldn't even beat him after two other wrestlers softened him up! By god, I'm a bigger pussy than the one between your slut mum's legs. Bee tee dub, I hate women if you didn't guess."

"That was my Knight impression by the way. Thought I would spell it out for you guys since he likes to preach his beliefs every chance he gets... Just look at this shit. Nothing new. He wants me to throw the match now. Why? So you can finally get the win over me you could never achieve on your own? Oh no, Knight wants to play the weakest of mind games, saying I should drop the belt to him so I can forget about the TV title and take a shot at other belts. How about go fuck yourself John. You don't want to face me again for my belt, that's your problem, get better. Maybe then you can get some other competition. Lying down for the pin may be what a cum dumpster like you may do, but that's not my style. I fight tooth and fucking nail, the only way this belt will leave me is of my own accord. Either someone beats me for it, which I doubt will ever happen or I win the Uni in my shot and hand the TV title to someone else. Maybe Mastermind, he deserves it more than you in my humble opinion."

"Next is classic whiny bitch Knight. Gator, you won! Why are you making fun of my show!? ... Because it fucking sucked and lacked any originality that's why. Also, it aired a week late! Archie's rumble was up before your fucking joke of a show! I think, probably anyway. Then you question the prize, Disneyland in Japan. Like I've never been there before in my several years living in Japan. Thanks Knight, an iTunes gift card would have been better. Wouldn't have broke the bank as you said either. And yes, I do have some beef with Walt Disney. Dude was an Jew hating cunt who froze his own head! He was a fucking awful lunatic. Fuck that guy! Also, well fucking done for not researching the shows that appeared on your own show. Whoever beats the castle does win a prize. Usually a new car. The first guy that ever won it, he became the Red Baron, yeah the crazy Jap who flies around in the bi-plane shooting lasers at contestants... What the fuck am I talking about? for this out of nowhere acid trip reality I'm in, Takeshi's Castle still makes no goddamn sense.... Moving on."

"And then, you end by giving yourself an out. I'm not your main priority. Well done Knight you fucking weasel. You make me sick, you make me sad to be a human being, you are a pathetic waste of time and space. I'm going to fucking break every bone in your body, and hopefully after you're paralyzed. You may gain some common sense."

".. There is one more question I have though. When the fuck did we have a match? This is my week off!"

*Gator looks around the white space*

"Fuck it. See you at your loss than Knight I guess."

F A D E 2 B L A C K

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post