Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Phoenix Takes Some "Time Off"
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-08-2015, 07:38 AM

The scene opens up, with Lane having disappeared from his holding area. Ghost Tank prowls the area, growling and punching his meaty fists into stone and tile, placing small holes in the walls. Alysia runs up to him, hugging him from behind and 'pulling' him around to face her.

Oswald, don't worry about him, really. I'm already over what he said.

Ghost Tank growled audibly,

It's not just that! He tricked me into scaring my Brother off! I owe him a couple more punches, maybe a 17G foot planted in his face or chest would have made him more intelligent than he already is not, and he would've learned to shut the fuck up!

He punched another wall, then looked to Alysia,

I should prepare for my next match. I need your styling expertise, love.

She nodded and the view faded to black.

The next scene is Ghost Tank sitting down in a chair in front of a mirror, while Alysia opens different dyes, some red, green, yellow, blue, and purple,

So, how do you want this done?

Well, think of a Phoenix. They're mostly a reddish-orange, so I guess combine the two colors. Use yellow for half my beard, the mustache part I'd guess go with just red, so that the red evolves into the reddish-orange. Then use the rest in sections to color the back end of my hair. How's that sound?

Like a lot of damn work, Cupid. I wonder if we still have that pizza?

He shook his head,

Papa John's tastes like garbage. Plus Frodo wouldn't come near them, no matter what. So I dumped the pizza, and burned the boxes. Have to take care of my Brother.

She grumbled, as did her stomach,

How about I order some actually good pizza? Pizza Hut has great pizza, especially their stuffed crusts.

She sighed,

Sure, Ozzy. Can I get some honey barbecue wings as well?

He nodded, picking up his cell phone and calling the local Pizza Hut, ordering three large pizzas, two stuffed crust, a box of boned-in wings, and several orders of cheesebread. Once the call was made, he looked to her through the mirror,

About an hour and a half, Psyche.

She growled, as did her stomach

Fine. Then until the food is here, I refuse to work.

He turned in the chair, grabbing her and pulling her down to his lap,

Then how about we play until the food is here?

She laughed then giggled

We can try!

The scene fades to black.

The next scene is them eating Pizza, wings, and cheesebread. It would be about ten minutes after, where she would let out a feminine sounding burp

Excuse you.

She slapped a broad shoulder before moving to the dyes and beginning to open the packages, mixing some of the colors to give them more majestic looks, and before she put on the dying gloves, she tapped the hand about to shovel another piece of pizza into his mouth,

I have to do your beard, remember? Once that's done, eat all you want.

He chuckled and nodded. She turned her head for a moment and he snuck a huge bite of pizza, from crust to middle of the slice. Upon turning her head back and seeing his cheeks puffed out, she shook her head and slapped him upside his own. He chewed quickly, then swallowed before relaxing, grinning wide to her for having been so sneaky he almost didn't get caught.

I love you.

She blew a kiss to the mirror before putting the gloves on, kissing his left earlobe and whispering

I love you too.

The scene faded to black once more.

When the visual is back, it showed Ghost Tank, with his hair from beard to tips of his hair, had been dyed in such a way, it looked as if he took the colors straight from what the popular idea on what a Phoenix looked like,

[Image: 42014ecdd365394802e55edeb59ebb71.jpg]

You did some great work, my love. Now let's continue to eat, have some more fun, and then I really need to get ready for my match.

She laughed, shook her head, then gave him a tender kiss,

Why not fun first, food second, and your training can still be third?

He smirked before responding

Because for me, it's better to work up an appetite. What better way to do that than to spend a couple hours with you? It'll give you a couple hours of rest, and give me a couple hours to train.

She let out a loud but sweet sounding laugh,

A couple hours to rest, huh? Think you have what it takes? The losing streak you've been on seems to beg the question.

He growled playfully to her, knowing she is just trying to rev his engine, always enjoying the playful but powerful sex they had when he is angered,

Oh, you're so going to get it, Alysia! Bad, bad girl!

He turned the chair as she moved to get away, though she didn't try too hard. He ended up capturing her, and taking her to their room, where the scene fades to black.

Once the new scene showed up, there was no Ghost Tank to be seen. However, there is some slight bouncing around outside in the city. The rooftops passing by as the large body of Ghost Tank would leap roof to roof. However there was one roof higher than the other he is on. So he used this opportunity to reveal a few things about his agility, speed and impeccable balance. He ran to the edge of his building, jumping high up on the other building, but when he could have easily grabbed the edge, or even used windowsills for added height in a combo to get up the taller building, he instead pushed off and back onto the edge of the smaller building, leading into a somersault, which led to a handstand. While he "stood" he began to speak,

So, to begin my re-return, I decided to join the Madness tournament. Madness with cash signs, mind you. My first match back happens to be a tag match, a handicap three on two, match. Two old pals of mine are on the opposite team. The pussy known as Tommy Gunn. Yeah, that's right, Ex-United States soldier, I called you a fucking pussy. We were to have a match last month, remember all the bullshit you gave me? Brother Frodo, my friend, said you were his friend. Out of respect for him, I declined facing you. When he finally came to the realization what a shitty friend you are, he stepped back, and I accepted your challenge. Then once Peter Gilmour got added to our match, what did you do, Gunn? You fucking dropped out. You dropped out of the match because you're nothing more than a wisecracking mercenary, who thinks because he's backed by a great mind, that it automatically gives him a free pass to puss out of anything he wants and still be called great. There must be so many lips kissing your ass, that I bet they're permanently etched there. You're a little bitch, Gunn, and come Madness, the newbie, Fernando, is going to show YOU, the supposed veteran, how to actually wrestle, and that's just sad. So, so sad.

He then backed up a couple feet on the roof, ran towards the taller building, but again, instead of just getting on to the building, he performed a frontflip, then mule kicked off it, pushing himself back to the lower building, where he backflipped and landed on the edge of the building once more, though he seemed to be leaning forward, the camera a bit shaky as the camera revealed the alleyway below him. He then leaned back, getting safely back on the building before talking once more,

So, Fernando. I offer my congratulations to you for having one of the best starts in the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff since, well, a couple of people. However, just because you win once, doesn't give you the right to start mocking your opponents for losing. Because of the Higher Power, not only have I received a new name, something to show that I am ready for a change, but because of our plan before we decided to kidnap Lane, I have become the owner of the Twelve/Seven lunchbox. The Higher Power has let me keep it, and because The Asylum has as many members in it as we do, it's damn near impossible for anyone to ever take it from me. Do you know what this means, Austin? Despite my losses, so long as I show the Higher Power my devotion, I still can get rewarded. What about you? For all your wins, you still have nothing to show for it! I've got a fuckin' case, and I got to beat the unholy fuck out of Vinnie Lane. At Madness, I will tag with, well, tag, but one C. C. Hollywood. You better watch Gunn's back, because he and I both have something against that fuckin' wuss. Beware tagging with him, Austin, because he has a great track record right now. He gets into matches he feels he can win, and then if it starts to look too tough, he'll drop out fast.

He moved back several feet, then ran fast as he possibly could, he then jumped with all his might, and nearly reached the roof. His feet finding a windowsill and using it to jump off and onto the roof. It seemed to be the tallest building he could reach, towering several feet over the span of the neighborhood

There's nothing quite like seeing the beauty of nature when you're up so high. Just ask Fernando. He feels he's invincible, he feels powerful. He feels like he's the greatest now that he has joined the illustrious Heyman Alliance. However, these wins are getting to his head, he thinks no one can conquer him. Much like this building. It stands tall, proud, higher than the rest, because the last people who probably conquered this monstrosity, were its builders. The people who made it what it is. Tomorrow, on Madness, I will be another conqueror. Tomorrow, I will join Hollywood, and we will beat Gunn and Fernando. Whether or not tag joins, is inconsequential. Hollywood and I will do all the work possible, and make Gunn run, scared, once again. Fernando, on the other hand, he will be tougher to dismiss. That's all right. We need someone to face. Fernando, I choose to ignore your ignorant mouth flapping about my transformation, because you don't truly understand what it was about. I love the ignorance of us humans. It allows me to give them a proper education. An education that will aide them in their intelligence levels, as well as give me a chance to give them a decent amount of pain.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare for tomorrow's lessons.

The view moved as he did, and he looked down at the several foot drop to the next building. He then took the GoPro off his shirt, tossed it high up into the air, and backed up. He then could be seen rushing to the edge of the building, leaping off of it, while the video revealed the many twists and turns he could perform before facing forward, rolling forward upon landing, and the camera falling right into his left hand,

Know how many of these things I broke while doing that type of stunt? Five. I guess six is the lucky number.

He took the camera, and began to show the entirety of the city from the roof he is on,

Just remember, Fernando, watch Gunn. Also, Gunn, if Fernando doesn't watch you, Hollywood and I, will. If you are the best our army has to offer, then I feel bad for anyone who called you their brother.

The video fades to black

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post