Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 07:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Money, Money, Money.
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-08-2015, 07:00 PM

Looks like a lot of folks are having cold feet all of a sudden, which is weird. Hilarious even, but mainly peculiar. I question the mindset of Heyman as to why he even bothered picking you ball-battered cock anvils to be in this match in the first place since Bobby Zi was the only one to have pulled his big boy undies on and actually spoke. The rest of you are nothing more but feeble-minded ass clowns who are probably gazing at the screen right now aimlessly and having drool come out of the corner of your mouths.

It's a shame, really... and here I thought I was supposed to go up against actual competition since this is the $100,000 Money Madness series after all. Come on! Where's that competitve edge at? That undying spirit and fire of stomping out your competition and showing everyone what you're made of? This is supposed to be the moment where we go out into the arena and shine our very brightest as we try to out-do one another to see who will come out as the top victor for tomorrow night. Does $100,000 not mean anything to you guys whatsoever?

Wow. What shame. Honestly, this completely baffles me. Looks like Bobby and I are the only ones who apparently give an actual crap about winning a match. Oh well. The lack of drive from the whole lot of you will just make this match run a lot more smoothly. Matter of fact, don't even bother to show up tomorrow night. This might as well be a one-on-one match between me and Bobby instead of a Battle Royal.

Hey, Heyman! Next time pick people that are actual worthy competitors instead of a bunch of fuckboys who will go over to a corner and stay silent for a whole week and not care about a match that is supposed to be a very important one for their careers!

Los Angeles -- The City of Angels. A jungle of vast shopping outlets, palm trees and sand that millions of people roam about through the hustle and bustle of the streets. Jill always wondered why she made this place her secondary home. Let's be real after all, this city doesn't really pop into everyone's mind when they think of the most 'homely' places to live. Sure, it is sunny and all, but really the city is like New York City's sister: The screeching honking of the horns from the agitated commuters ascended to the air, disrupting many in their Californian apartments from ever achieving their precious eight hours of sleep, not to mention the near-nauseating fumes that plague the air and the sardine-packed crowds of people that seem to dawdle to their destination. It must be the electric energy of the city that seem to resonate within her. Whatever the case may be, this was her occasional humble abode.

Click!Click!Click!

The heels of her shoes clicked against the pavement as Jill Lorder walked with great haste, all while trying to capture every strand of her messy dark-brown hair into a ponytail of sorts. It was raining earlier and unfortunately for Lorder, her hair couldn't be protected from the pouring onslaught she tried to feign off desperately without the use of an umbrella.

"Crap..."

Jill murmured to herself as an exasperated sigh passed through her parted lips as she finally managed to put her hair up. However, she soon stopped dead on her heels as she saw a person standing by the gate of a mansion. A person she was all too familiar with.

"Rick?"

Rick was shooting his mouth away at his cellphone. Jill couldn't really make out all of the words he said since he was on a vocal rampant, but based off on the few words that she was able to understand, Rick was having a discussion about a music project that John, Lorder's boyfriend, was working on and was worrying about it being late. After a few minutes, Rick put his phone away and noticed the Jamaican that was staring at him with an arched brow. A frown soon etched across his face.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at the ghost of Christmas' past. Obviously."

Jill rolled her eyes as she responded in a sarcastic manner, which made Rick's face red in anger.

"Since when did you become a smart ass?"

"Hey, relax. Didn't mean to brush you the wrong way. I just wanted to know if John was here, that's all."

"Aww... you came to see your 'bae'? That's what young folks such as yourself call it, right?"

"Stop, please..."

"Alright, whatever. Yes, John is at the mansion but he's been occupied with a new musical project that we've been working on for a few months now. I don't think he'll have time for a cuddle session at the moment, Ms. Lorder."

"Haha. Funny... very funny, Rick. I never knew this was a Comedy Central special we were doing now."

"Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week."

"That's something that I'm afraid of..."

Jill shook her head and approached the buzzer ans pressed it, looking into the camera since John needed to buzz her in. Rick couldn't help but to chortle out a laughter.

"I never knew you could be so serious. Someone took a piss in your cup of coffee this morning, sweetheart?"

"Hey, I'm not serious! You just piss me off sometimes with the dumb crap I have to deal with from you. God, I'm glad rehearsals are finished."

"Too bad for you. We need you next week, and this time, you're going to be the dance choreographer since our main one called in sick."

"Fine, I can deal with it. As long as I'm far away from you, then that's good."

"Ouch. Sassy."

"Ugh... where the hell is John?"

The sound of twenty different instruments resonated throughout the complex, but within the building John still managed to hear the door buzzer over the guitars and conga drums and tambourines that flowed together in harmony. John spun around in his black leather office chair, wheeling himself over to a small screen across the room. Lifting his sunglasses, he eyed the monitor to see who was buzzing at his front gate. His usual smile grew even wider once he saw Jill at the gate, standing next to Rick as he barked on his cellphone. He pressed a small button at the side of the small screen, above one of many of his control consoles and the gate slowly began to open.

A sigh of relief passed through the Jamaican's cherry lips as she walked through the gate, trying to ignore Rick's laughter. Finally arriving at the front door of the mansion, Jill's hand would reach out and turn the knob, a bit surprised to see that the door wasn't locked. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her, removing her trench coat and hanging it up by the coat rack. Hearing the blaring of music resonating within the mansion, it wouldn't take her too long before she followed the music's source and reached by the door of the room where John was busy. A faint smile slowly etched itself along her face as she stepped in and immediately wrapped her arms around him from behind, giggling with joy.

"Hey there!"

The sudden embrace knocked his sunglasses off of his face and down onto the control console in front of him.

"Aye!", John shouted, laughing at the pleasant surprise of her sudden appearance. "I wasn't expectin' ya today! What brings ya dis' way?", he asked as he leaned back, reaching up to gently touch her face.

Well, I thought that I could swing on over here and pay you a visit before I head over to this week's edition of Madness for my match. Paul Heyman is having this $100,000 tournament over the course of a few weeks, so it's a pretty big deal!

Really? Dat's great! Mi know you'll kick ass over there.

John chuckled, noticing the messy state in which Jill's hair was.

"Haha... what happened to you?"

"It was raining earlier. Got caught in the crossfire ans it was ugly. I don't even have an umbrella and it's supposed to be raining again."

"Hm. Well, I could drop you off at the airport of you want. Just let me wrap up here an' we can get goin'! Beisdes, I don't think you wanna be late for an important match like that if the grand prize is $100,000."

"Precisely."

Jill chuckled, watching John save the sound files. once that was out of the way, John stood and immediately went to grab Jill, picking her up. Jill laughed as she wrapped her legs around him, supporting herself on him before leaning in to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"Can I get the chance to drive behind the wheel this time?

"Of course! Just don't crash it and mash it up, ya hear?"

"You're one to talk."

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post