Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Battling Demon
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-08-2015, 01:24 PM

The camera fades in to the Private Jet of Mastermind as he makes his way from London, England as he was part of the Shove It Rumble event to Miami, Florida, where he will take part on Monday Night Madness against the mysterious Demon. He sits back.

"I have faced many Demons as of late, Demons from my past, Demons in the form of Bullies, and now I face a Demon on Monday Night Madness.

"No one has heard a peep out of him since the card was posted, and so I can tell he's going to be another no show. While that's all very well and good for me, it's not. It's very good for me because I get an instant W next to my name. It's also not very good for me, because it hampers my growth to make it in the XWF.

"My new years resolution was to take away my blinkers that I had for much of the senior roster, and instead of competing against mid carders and new opponents, I needed to step out of my comfort zone. I need to take on the so called legends, the so called senior members of the XWF, and not be afraid of them.

"I took the easy path last year. At times I was fighting my own demons within me, that I thought I was not good enough to go up against people Peter Gilmour, Theo, The Doc, to name a few. I had to take on the Doc a few times. Even though he was just new here, he was raising up the ranks pretty fast.

"I also took on Frodo sooner than I had to, because he goaded me into it. I've taken on Gator, another newbie but also like the Doc, he's risen fast.

"Since Turning Point I used it as my turning point to release the demons, and to do what must be done. I'm taking on Peter on Wednesday, and there will be more to follow in the coming weeks.

"Well Demon, you were put on my path for a reason, and now because you aren't coming to the party, I am going to make sure I wrap the match up nice and early. You have a few more hours to come out. But you won't come out, you'll just hide in the shadows and pretend to throw off the Demon vibe. Make people really scared of you.

"You know what Demon, at the end of the match, you'll be scared of me so much that you're going to submit in my mind controller very fast. I'll make you pay. Now if you can excuse me I need some sleep."

Mastermind laid back in his seat and closed his eyes. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub