Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker To the end
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-08-2015, 12:01 AM

[Image: gttO4ZK.jpg]

Hello, my friends.

So it would appear to me that our time comes ever closer to the big rumble match for this week's Shove-It!

Quite exciting, isn't it?

We seem to have a few hard feelings left after this entire week of ranting back and forth though... Shame.

Mister Frodo, where do you get off? Ah. Perhaps I could word that a bit differently. Where is your mind, my friend? Not only that, how is it that you were even allowed into this royal rumble? I thought you were banned from title shots all together all thanks to your funny little cousin? The only thing you've recently had going for you is putting Maverick in his little place among the other bottom feeders here by once again shattering his dreams of becoming the Federweight Champion.

It's grand that you've become so 'connected' with this title. When it was unveiled, I'm sure a bunch of us raised a brow and was wondering your reaction to such a championship. Right down your alley, is it not? You've made a silly example of something that everyone looked at you to represent. You've failed twice already and the title hasn't even been around a month. What else is there for you?

As you're torn between two alliances... Between a higher power and that of Paul Heyman, where do you stand? I'm not sure if the Higher Power will think to 'highly' of you committing such heresy.

Who am I to say though. That's between you and your higher power, I suppose. And Paul Heyman.

You know, I'm surprised that I continue to hear over and over again how lazy I've become since earning this X-Treme Title. Mastermind for one. You claimed you had endless amounts of respect for me before our match for the title... And now, it seems you lack that respect. Of course I continue to bring up the fact that I've beaten you. Am I hung up on it? Well, of course I am! If anything or anytime was a turning point for the good ol' Doctor, it was. Forgive me if I continue to bring it up, forgive me if it ales you that I'm now something that you could never amount to be.

Whether you believe it or not, I've taken this title to new heights

Since when has someone held the X-Treme Title for as long as I have. You made tee shirts while you were champion? I make history, Mastermind. This title belongs with me. They're going to have to manufacture even more 24/7 briefcases before I'm done. I know you're all waiting in anticipation to when the Doctor's going to cash-in this said briefcase, but what will happen when I claim two of them? Or three for that matter? Or so many times that I've claimed, seven briefcases? What will you all say then? Did I acquire them from being lazy? Did I acquire them because I'm just a shell of the man that I used to be?

A lot of you still respect me though, apparently. Scully, for example. We've yet to meet, but he continues to have a huge amount of respect for the Doctor.

It's quite flattering, to be honest. It seems to be all I hear about these days.

Well, just to warn you Scully. Maverick used to have the same amount of respect for me, however, after I continuously badgered him for his ways, he quickly changed his mind. I apologize for not bringing your name up more than once before. I understand that words from my mouth is the one thing you've most likely looked forward to all week. I deprived you of that and you now have my deepest apologies. Just know though, once this is all said and done, you can continue to respect me for what I am. The absolute best, my friend. And since w'eve never been completely formally introduced, allow me.

Scully.

My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I am the King of the XWF. I am the XWF's reigning and defending X-Treme Champion. And I am a 24/7 Briefcase holder. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Now with that out of the way. I'm sure that all of you are reconsidering the position you're in. With myself being a 24/7 briefcase holder. And all of us involved in this most royal of rumbles, what do you suppose your odds are at coming out with whatever championship you choose to claim after you somehow win this? What are your odds?

Enlighten me friends.

[Image: Bnrx0F7.jpg]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post