Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Go
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-08-2015, 12:00 AM

"Austin Fernando you prove how you are by spitting shit, once again. Before you dish it out, you should really do some research. It seems you need it. I have lost more than Gator, Theo, Doc and Samuels put together? Theo has lost 9 and Gator has lost 8... What does that equal? Let me help you.... 17. That's not including Samuels and Docs defeats. I have lost a total of 5 matches in all competitions. Hey, that means I've lost more than them put together, right?

You've already lost two. Which school did you go to? The school of simpletons? Not only do you not know to add up, you can't speak the truth. Nearly everything you say is a fucking lie, we should call you Iceman now.. You should be named the Iceman of the XWF. You talk out of your arse. The only true thing you said was that I've never had a title shot but quite honestly I don't deserve one until I improve. I know that, I don't need you to flap your gums. Unlike you, I can speak the truth. I know for a fact, no one thinks I will win this rumble. But I'll make sure you don't win it either. I mean no point giving you another chance at a title when you'll fuck it up again anyway.

Mastermind, you couldn't outwit me if I allowed you too. The chair of Mastermind will easily outwit you, you have no faith in the chair like I have no faith in you. You had a good month a while back, that's about it. Since you lost the Xtreme Championship, no one really gives a fuck about you. Welcome to my world. I'm used it"
Edit Hate Post Like Post