Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A session with the Doctor
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-07-2015, 11:03 PM

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

― Albert Einstein

[Image: gttO4ZK.jpg]

A Session With the Doctor.

Mister Harrison.

The patient squirms uncomfortably on the stiff couch. He shifts from side to side, as the Doctor observes from behind his tall, wood crafted desk. The patient opens his eyes and looks up at the Doctor.

"Doc."

Time has grown closer than it ever has, Mister Harrison.

The patient holds his head with both hands as he rises up from the couch. The pain pulses from deep inside his brain and throbs continuously, nearly echoeing throughout the room.

"Man... My head."

What have you seen, Henry? Still having the nightmares?

"Every night, Doc. Every time I close my eyes."

The patient rubs his eyes.

"I see fire.... My kids... My wife.... Dad... Mom...."

"I see everyone."

What are they doing, Mister Harrison? Are they in pain?

"No, no pain. They're talking to me."

What are they saying to you?

"I, I don't know. I can see them talking, but I can't hear them or read their lips. It's almost like something is blurring it out or something."

Hm.

How long have you had these types of dreams, Henry?

"I can't remember when I didn't have them now. Maybe after War Games, after all of this stuff started happening... I don't know, Doc. Everything runs together now."

The Doctor stands up from behind his desk and walks out from behind it. The patient continues to hold his head from falling into pieces. The pain continues to pulse and now travels throughout his entire body.

"What's happening to me?"

Well, if you're accurate, if these dreams and headaches began after War Games, it could have something to do with your fall. Then again, the stress of losing one's entire family could take a toll on a man's soul as well. Tell me about Morbid Angel.

"......."

I see. A few hard feelings then?

"The guy killed my wife and kids, Doc! What do you think?"

So is it revenge you seek?

"He has to pay. He has to pay for what he's done to me. You were there Doc! You were at War Games when he invaded my home..."

In a sense, I was there. I visited Mister Angel one other time, he nearly tried killing me as well. The man has a lot of rage built up.

"He blindly goes about things with no consequence. Has to make you feel pretty dumb, huh? You've had your X-Treme Title for over two months, you've earned a briefcase... All he did was orchestrate an attack backstage and he got his."

Dumb? Not at all, Mister Harrison. It's been quite the fun ride being the XWF X-Treme Champion. Constantly being on edge and the challenges from my opposition. All well worth holding the title for so long. If Mister Angel decided to take the easy way about things, so be it. It shows the world what he truly treasures out of this fine federation. The top position. Without being on top, he's nothing. His failed attempts at being a Trio Tag Team Champion, ha! Mister Lane may be an arrogant fool, but can hold his own and is worthy of holding such a title. Peter Gilmour, however? Peter Gilmour is given titles like how every student in the classroom is given a prize just so no one feels hurt. Regardless, the two other men should havee had the ability to carry the team, however, it did not seem they mixed very well.

"We should go for the Tag gold, Doc."

Be patient, Mister Harrison. No need to jump the gun anymore than we have to. We have the most royal of battle royals coming up!

"The rumble.."

Correct! How prepared do you feel?

"Well, aside from the headaches, I suppose I'm ready. What's the plan?"

Plan? Well, the plan is always victory! Is it not?

"Well, of course, but advantage could you have by winning this thing? You already hold the key to any championship you want, Doc."

Ha! You have a point there! Well, maybe victory wasn't something I always had in mind. I figured if I happen to be eliminated prematurely, I could always play a spoiler.

"Heh. Holding any grudges?"

Grudges? Don't be ridiculous, Mister Harrison. A grudge for what? No one has beaten or best me in months. Who could I possibly be holding a grudge against now?

"Fernando mentioned eliminating you from the Federweight Title Battle Royal. Even after you pounded him into the ground last week, the guy won't quit. He even mentioned coming after you again and accepting that open challenge you threw out for the 18th."

He's a foolish young man. He came into the XWF very sluggishly then had a few victories. Those two victories must have lit a fire under him because the very next week he turned down a chance at the Television Title to come and face me, on Madness of all things....

"You used to be a Madness guy, Doc. Remember?"

To be honest, my friend, it truly does not matter what event I'm attending. He believes bringing the Doctor to Madness poised some sort of advantage in his favor, but he has no clue what he's talking about. It obviously made no difference when it came down to it. The Doctor walked away and remained the XWF X-Treme Champion.

"He said if he confronts you in the rumble, he's sending you over again."

I seen what he said, Mister Harrison. Should we just turn on the video and watch it?

They both pause.

I'd rather not, to be honest. The young man is going to say the same things over and over again. He must obviously think it's a fluke that I was victorious on Madness. I'm not sure what could possibly have been 'flukey' about it. He had ten whole seconds to get to his feet and he failed to do so.

Just another second, right Mister Fernando?? Just one more second and you would've got to your feet and taken me down. That's why there's those types of rules, my friend. Perhaps when you're shoulders are pinned to the ground, the official of the match should count to five instead of three, just in case you couldn't kick out right away. Don't be a fool. Your filled with excuses, you've lost half of your battles, and you're not showing much promise of turning that around.

You've been constantly chasing titles since you've joined up with this fine federation, where has that gotten you? A former Heavyweight Metal Champion? Yes, and as soon as you won it they ended it, how'd that make you feel? No other title has entered your grasp. What do you suppose will happen if you do happen to win a title? Do you think you'll have any success defending said title against anyone in true title contention? You've failed miserably at winning the titles alone, I can't see you walking out each week with the title still over your shoulder. Unless we all see a change and you get better, right now.

"There's probably a lot of guy's gunning for you in this, Doc. Of course, Fernando, but, Lane, Maverick, Frodo... Mastermind."

Oh, I indeed expect to be gunned for, Mister Harrison. Why in the world would I care about a title shot of my choice, anyway? I've already acquired that. Plus, the title shot I've been owed since my very first session here in the XWF. Another Battle Royal, which I completed and came out victorious in as well. In fact, title shots were awarded to the top three remaining participants. The Doctor being the only one left.

Let me make on thing clear, Maverick and I have ran into each other multiple times here recently. Of course, you know, we all particpated in War Games. I'm sure you'd agree that Maverick played little part in Team Victory Forever's victory.

"Doc, lay off War Games."

My apologies, Mister Harrison. You understand I'm trying to make a point, correct?

"I do, I do."

Indeed.

So after Mavericks exciting start in the XWF, he's becoming quite the... hm. Quite a... Hm. Well, let's just say Maverick never really lives up to what he promises to the rest of us. Tell me, Mister Top Gun, have you been winning? I apologize, but I just don't know. You seem to come and go as you please, thinking you deserve something. Anything. You seem to thrive for the spotlight as much as Mister Fernando does. You've been here a long time, Mister Maverick. Tell me, what do you believe you deserve? Do you deserve the Doctor's X-Treme Title? Do you believe that you can once again over come the odds and be the X-Treme Champion? I believe you have once held the title, but how long did it take before someone from the shadows sneaked up behind you and took it from you. I don't think you deserve much of anything, my friend. The Doctor holds no grudges, but after your performance has failed over and over again. And you continue to talk and talk and talk. I just feel that your place here in the XWF needs to be realigned. At least for you. I'm sure everyone else here in this fine organization realizes what your true potential is.

It doesn't amount to much. You're more than welcome to prove me wrong. You've failed countless times and after you tried taking a title that I discarded into a garbage can, well, you've certainly shown what you're truly about. You're willing to take it out of the trash can then wear it around your waist? You're a waste. Why earn something when you could just pick it up of the ground and take it as your own. Why bother proving to all of us that you're not the liar, little snake that you obviously are. It's obvious from your previous statements that ou don't care what any of us here think of you, Mister Top Gun. But's it's obvious to me that you do.

Mister Fernando is in similar shoes, as I've said. I believe he's in an even worse place than Maverick, to be honest. It's actually hard for me. Maverick continues to state his superiority with nothing to prove behind it. You, Mister Fernando, insist you deserve something far more than you actually do.

I suppose our inductions into the XWF were a bit different from one another. I was placed in a couple battle royals to begin my career here, while you were actually placed in some pretty decent scenarios. Some, in which, could have made or broke you. I believe you're broken. The potential is there, my friend. You have definitely proved that you can at least take out a few... Oh, a few "lessers"? I'm not sure how else to word it. Cain is a lesser. You seemed to have you heart set on beating him the week you and I had a session. Well, good for you. You fail to beat me for my title, but you bounced right back and defeated Cain. Much kudos to you, my friend. I warned you about spreading your focus to far apart, you insisted that your focus was solely on the Doctor, but.... It didn't seem to make a difference, did it? Over and over again, Mister Fernando. Over and over again. So tell me, are you going to accept my challenge? You've thought about it.

You've definitely thought about it.

Is it worth anyone's time though? We're not even a week removed from our session on Monday Madness, yet, you still think there's a chance. Whether it's a slight chance or a what, Mister Fernando, I appreciate your ambition.

I appreciate your attention.

Didn't I tell you that you didn't know what you were getting into?

I'm a little saddened that you're one of the only fellows who have taken notice to my challenge. It seems everyone's based my abilities off of what I've accomplished in the past few months here. Kind of a shame, I suppose. Am I that much of a threat that no one cares to participate in a session with me? Even if my 'beloved' X-Treme Title is on the line?

I'm basically giving it away people. Cut the Doctor a break here.

"Doc, you're rambling."

I apologize, Mister Harrison.

You must understand the constant pressure I'm under as not only the King of the XWF, but the X-Treme Champion AND a current 24/7 Briefcase holder. It seems everyone is quick to place the target on my back, but they hesitate to pull the trigger. Perhaps they realize the repercussions of such actions.

Mastermind knows what I'm capable of.

Maverick knows.

Fernando does as well.

Even Mister Loverboy.

Vincent, what else is one to do but point out ones recent faults? Everyone remembers our session back so many months ago. I'm aware of that.

Don't feel ashamed when I bring it back to everyone's attention. I'm not the one with something to prove here. I believe you are. I've prevailed were you have failed. I've beaten you fair and square. And now, here are are, in the same squared circle once again.

It's obvious that you don't need a victory from this rumble. Neither of use do. It seems that the GM's are so generous as of late with title shots that you could be booked in nearly any match and it have something to do with being in the running for one.

Just look at Mister Fernando!

Most of the matches he's been in have had something to do with a title. Universal... Television... Prophetic... Even my X-Treme Title.

A failure.

Just as you have been, Mister Loverboy. I mentioned earlier about your choices with joining Moribd Angel and Peter Gilmour in your little Trio's title reign. I'm sure you would not disagree with me when I compare that little reign to a little joke. Not only did you have to defeat your very own partners to retain the titles, but I don't believe that, even after all that effort, you managed to retain the titles after certain talent came your way to claim it.

Failure.

Failure. Failure. Failure.

Let be be sure to shout out a good greeting to Miss Roxy, as well. It seems you've taken offense to the Doctor retaliating to her little rants pertaining to this match.

I was simply being a gentleman, Mister Loverboy. We all know you're the romantic type. But do you know how to be gentleman? Miss Roxy may not realize that there is much more behind a man than a simple head band and long hair. A few sweet word can get you a long way, can't they? Perhaps someday she'll realize that the man she's been defending, the man she's stuck so close to for all of this time, is simply a fraud.

A fraud, you say?!

I say. Mister Loverboy, you've been awarded the Number One Contender's spot to the Universal Title, yet, you risk yourself even further by placing yourself in a match with twenty-nine other competitors for the same exact thing. Unless you plan on another stint as a Tag Team Champion.

Or, I suppose.

Unless you're planning on using that one title shot against me eventually. Or Jacob perhaps. But, I'm sure you and I have a lot more to fight about than you and Jacob. That's just a gut feeling.

But as for all the rest of you in this little rumble. I'm sure you all know who I am.

My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I am the King of the XWF. I am the XWF's reigning and, trying to be, defending X-Treme Champion. And I am a current holder of a 24/7 Briefcase.

You all know who I am. You all know my purpose.

Soon everything will mold together and all of you will see the truth behind the XWF. The truth behind everything that has come to pass in recent times. It all has a purpose, my friends. Everything that has happened here has happened for a reason. You'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

I'd be excited if I were you.

"Doc...."

Yes, Mister Harrison. My apologies.

So, tell me about your father, Henry.

The Doctor takes a seat behind his desk again. His patient stares up at the Doctor, as if burning a hold through his face with his eyes, then rests his head back against the stiff couch.

"Well, Doc..."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post