Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Expect The Unexpected
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-08-2015, 10:22 PM

MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Mastermind disembarked his Private Jet, on the unloading zone of the Miami International Airport, and made his way through customs. He made his way through the lounge, to the arrival area, where he was shocked to see his now former Financier Jack Armstrong, standing next to a wall, with his arms folded, obviously waiting for him. Mastermind let out a big sigh, and made his way over to Jack.

JACK: "We need to talk."

"I've got nothing to say to you Jack, I've said all I said in London. Just leave it there. Go home to a healthy last pay packet."

JACK: "Just give me 10 minutes."

Mastermind sighed again, rolled his eyes, and nodded. He followed Jack to a cafeteria, and they sat down at a free table. A waiter came over and took their orders. He then left.

"Go on Jack, let it all out."

JACK: "I'll get straight to the point."

"Please do."

JACK: "First of all I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you about your Father and that he contacted me, and has kept an eye on you ever since. But he made me promise not to tell."

Mastermind put up his hand to stop Jack talking.

"You are my employee, you come to me the first moment something like this comes up. That's what you should have done. I could have handled it better."

JACK: "He did pay me money to keep it from you."

"Did he now. Well that's no longer the issue, because we're done."

Mastermind makes a move to stand, but Jack grabs his arm.

JACK: "I don't think we're done 'M', at the end of the day you are forgetting that I know some of your 'Secrets'."

Mastermind sits back down, and looks at his arm, and then looks across at Jack. He quickly took his hand away.

"I don't know what you mean, I don't have any so called 'Secrets'."

Jack gave a smirk, and looked around the room. Then the waiter came back over with their drinks, and placed them down in front of them. Then he walked away.

JACK: "You and I both know there are 'Secrets' about. We both made 'Things' happen. Don't give me that shit."

Mastermind looked at Jack, thinking of his next move.

"You can't black mail me."

JACK: "I don't want to black mail you kind sir, after all these years of us working together, I don't want one mistake like not telling you about your father contacting me or keeping tabs on you. We've worked well together."

"Just tell me what you want?"

Mastermind watched as Jack pick up his drink, and had a mouthful.

JACK: "I just want my job back. I love being your Financier, I love working for you, and at the end of the day, you wouldn't want your 'secrets' exposed to anyone else that would take my job."

Mastermind shook his head. He took out his cellphone from his pocket and placed it on the table, and rung a number.

JEREMY: "Jeremy Boxal here, Mr 'M' how can I help you sir?"

"Mr. Boxall, you know the discussion we had about replacing you with Mr. Armstrong?"

JEREMY: "Yes sir. I'm just drawing up the papers now, so he can sign over to me when he gets back in the country."

Mastermind looked across at Jack, who had a smirk on his face.

"That's very efficient of you Mr. Boxal."

JEREMY: "Thank you sir."

"Just one thing."

JEREMY: "What's that sir?"\

"Disregard our last conversation Mr. Boxal. I've just had a sit down with Mr. Armstrong, and we've sorted out our issues. He will be returning to New Zealand as Head Financier. You will still be his Number 1."

JEREMY: "I see."

"You've done a great job, keep it up."

JEREMY: "Thank you sir."

Mastermind grabbed his phone, and disconnected the line. He looked across at Jack, who was smiling from ear to ear. He held out his hand.

JACK: "Pleasure doing business with you 'M'."

Mastermind grabbed his drink, and drank it all, he then got up, and grabbed Jack's hand, at first he went to shake it, but then he turned it into an arm around the back of an opponent move, without anyone watch, he then bent down close to Jack's ear.

"If you EVER, ever, try to Blackmail me again, there will be hell to pay. Got that?"

Jack grabbed his shoulder with his other hand in pain.

JACK: "Yes, very loudly sir."

"Good, now get out of my sight."

Mastermind let Jack go, and stormed out of the cafe. He kept on walking, and took out his phone, and dialed a number.

"Hi it's me, I need a favor......."

A camera is turned on, and Mastermind walks in front of it.

"First of all I would like to thank you Peter Gilmour. Why am I thanking you, you ask? For explaining the ins and outs of what a Thunderdome was. I didn't know what a Thunderdome was when I first saw the card. But thank you for your in depth explanation. It was well worth watching.

"Second of all, and I mean this with the greatest of respect, what the fuck man. What the fuck are you on? What the fuck have you been drinking? Where the fuck have you been the last week? It's no wonder that you've had a few loses lately. I mean dude seriously. You could try and beat me by just being in a ring, no strings attached but oh no you haven't done any research. My god Peter. Research is the next best thing.

"Let me tell you why you made such a complete cock up in choosing a Thunderdome Match. I'm 2 from 3 In Cage Matches. Not counting War Games because we were in teams, but one on one matches. Apart from losing to the great Mark Flynn, I've won two other times. People go into the cage thinking they have me trapped, thinking that they have me where they want me. But I showed them. I caused them heartache.

"My first cage match was against Ashe Dawson. Who? I hear you say? Well a nobody now. He came, and went, just like Joey Hawkins. He came, I dealt to him, and he left because of it. But he came back. And since left again. But let's get back to Ashe. I bet him the first time. He wanted a rematch, he said he felt best inside a cage, so I gave him the match. Well I schooled the boy. And he was never heard from again.

"Then like I said I lost to the great Mark Flynn inside a cage. He was the one who schooled me I must admit, but I did push him to the limit. Then we had War Games, and we all know what happened there. You decided you didn't want to on a team captained by Pest. Who the fuck would. So you threw your toys out of the cot, and went M.I.A, but ultimately my team lost. But I'm not counting that.

"I'm counting one on one battles. Did you not pay attention last week Pete? I took on Ruben A Mitchell, a glorified Bully, inside a steel cage, and won. It was a brutal match. I still won. Whether it was your choice to pick the stipulation or not, it's a wrong type of match for you. And if I were you, I would be quivering in your boots. I would be looking for the nearest exit.

"You say you are going to kick me around the sides of the cage, and going to damage me. Ruben tried to do the exact same thing last week, and failed. I kept getting up. I deserved to win. And come Wednesday I will keep getting back to my feet, at which point, you will become frustrated, and then I will see an opening, and take you out.

"You have to learn about your past mistakes Peter. I don't see you learning. I see you wanting revenge. Revenge is good and all that. But you have to learn about your failures. I've learnt about mine. More times than most.

"Like I said it's an honor to come up against you, but also it'll be an honor to defeat you inside a structure that you remember you seeing your idols in as a boy. Great memories to be had Peter, but will those memories become a flash in the pan when I beat you Wednesday Night. Mel Gibson would probably take one look at you and swear his head off and then say how pathetic you are.

"So don't think for one minute I fear the Thunderdome. I respect it, I don't fear it. Just like I respect you, but I don't fear you. My blinkers came off at New Years

"Oh one last thing, when you said you will end my career come Wednesday, that's a joke. Many have tried in the past and have failed. No one can end my career but me myself. Just like people have cut your dick off, only for you to still have it, or got a replacement. You decide if it's the thing that will happen to you. Not anyone else."

Mastermind walks over to the camera and turns it off.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub