Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
This is the end, for you my friend, I can't forgive, I won't forget
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-06-2015, 10:45 PM

[b]”Goddammit, Sane. Stop being . Please. Just stop. It's hard enough to deal with you when you're on a semi human level, but when you're this far down the rabbit hole, it's near impossible. Honestly, did you bother to take Gator's hand out your ass so you didn't look exactly like a puppet, or are you just going to let us know right away that you're useless without him? Are you and I going to dance around the subject of you being as impressive as Aerial Knight's dick? Because, like, I'll just throw it right the fuck out there. You're going to lose this week, like I'm pretty certain you lost at the Game Show Shove it, and will most likely be eliminated instantly from the rumble. You're just not going to be very good in this federation. Not unless Gator holds your hand all through the matches. Sure, if you go for the Trios you might do well. Because Gator can do all the real work.

What have you honestly accomplished without help? Did you win that TV title that Lane paid for you to fight for? Nope. Did you win that Universal Contendership? No. Did you win the cases in a match? No. You bought then. And I checked, you didn't earn the money. You were handed it like a panhandling bum. Then you bet on Turning Point, and won. That's not earning. If I'm given a dollar by someone, and bet on a slot machine, did I earn the jackpot I get? And if I buy my wife a new vehicle with it, did I earn it? And speaking of earning, did you really earn the win over Lane that one time? Or did you only accomplish it because he was cuffed to the ropes for a while? Can you tell me a match in December you won that's worth mentioning? One you won on your own? What about that amazing win over Austin Fernando? You did successfully beat a champion who's only managed to win against Cain, and... Cain? I mean, who did Austin beat? And you're going to use him as a means of boosting yourself up? Right? How sad you must be.

Speaking of things you've done yourself. What's with the name? Were you busy getting on high Jenkem, and you realized you needed a ring name, only to bash your head into a wall until the idea to take your ring name from the singer of Anti-Flag popped in? Was that your idea of a good name? The name of some washed up punk singer that may have once been cool in the 90's? Sweet. I'm gonna change my name to Billy Joel Armstrong. Then we can be the best tag team ever. And I know, you're going to talk about how stupid my name is. But, like, I don't hide behind the fact that I have a stupid name. Nor will I ever. My name is utterly . But I will never make a deal about how my name is cool, and how I'm insane. Because that's so , it's like you're the number one gold medalist in the special Olympics. Do you really think you're insane? Or the insane one? And you're trying to throw some dirt on how I've referred to myself as the Big Dick Playa? Really? As you go by 'The Insane one'? Did you jack that from NeoNero and his Thane of Inane? You thought it sounded cool, so you wanted to have something similar to match the stupid ass name you stole from 1997? But please don't lie to me and tell me that's your real name. Because it's not. Not for a second, no one would name their child Justin if the family name was Sane. And there's no way that's your family name.

Ok, let's break down your stupid ass arguments.

Lane won, you didn't. That's a loss for you. If you're defending your titles, and corVus takes the pin, do you still keep your title, or did you lose the match? Right. You lose em. Same deal. You lost here. Get over it. Yeah, you can cash in your briefcase any time you want, so long as I don't take it from you, which I will. We all know it. Keep trying to deflect the losses. Will be much more fun when you lose to me. Oh, you won't count it as a loss, since you're not going to take the pin. Because there's no pin. If you're not pinned, Justin doesn't consider it a loss. Fantastic logic there, dipshit. Oh, and I don't need to comment on you being able to beat Lane, because I already talked about it. How fucking pathetic are you? Acting like C.C. Hollywood trying to pretend he's still undefeated.

I did discuss corVus, and Gator, because when I called you out, who was it that came to answer for you? Mostly Gator. Who was it to come in and fill the void when you called me out and I answered? It was Gator who popped in to speak. Who was it that gave you the idea to have me put anything on the line? Gator. See why I brought them up? Because you're incapable of doing shit without Gator's help. And corVus? Eh, he's a massive pussy and the world needs to know it. Just like the need to know that you're not winning any of your matches this week. Please stop trying to act like it's not happening that way. I know, earlier I said it'd be more fun, but it's actually just fucking sad. I've decided it just now. You're sad. You want to call me boring? You're just a sad mother fucker.

Case has been put on the line one other time. It happened with Davids Vs Cain. Because no one else accepted Cain's challenge. But, something awesome you should know. On 07/08/2014, Shane added the caveat that cases can be lost in matches. First time it happened was when Cain challenged Kendall for it, she said no, so he challenged Davids. Davids accepted, and won. This is the second time it's happened, because for the most part people were cases were gone for a while. Only in the last month or so have the cases come back in numbers. As them being like a title. Yes, in the sense of being put on the line it's like a title. Are they like a title all the time? No. But, I do not believe I said they were. If you're going to misunderstand me, then please don't bother listening to what I have to say. You want to know what I did? I've won more matches than you have, I've not had to buy my titles, and I did the exact thing you did to get your case. I got Star of the Month, Justin. Or, did you not know that? That's all you did to earn your case, and yet, I did the same exact thing.

Don't act so high and mighty about the entire case thing, when you've not done anything special. How many people got star of the month? You know Peter got it, too? Does that make you as special as Peter?
You want to see where Shane uploaded that case video?

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13435

And you're the beast at the top of the food chain then? Then what's that make me? Make Lane? The others who beat you? What's that make them? No, Justin, you are not the beast at the top. You're just a trumped up lower midcard talent who happens to have hooked himself to people better than he is. You're a parasite, Justin. You are a tapeworm. Congrats. You want to know who's the top of the food chain here? How about the Universal Champion? How about the guy who's truly nearly undefeated, John Madison? Or, if we don't want to discuss someone who wrestles more than half a match every month, then what about Theo? Theo would not have lost the Universal Title without a cash in. Know it. He had the crown for months, and defended it. What about Eli? He's nearly undefeated as well. And he'd beat you, or me, in a match. Sebastian Duke? He has held every title in this federation, except for the Crown, and he wold easily take you out. Yet, you're the top dog? Truthfully? No. That's just sad. You're just sad.

Bruh, I didn't come for you guys first. Hell, Gator and I have a weird relationship. Like, we're cool with each other, but we also love to fuck with each other. I mean, we're not friends, but we're normally not really enemies. Unless it's funny for us at the time. You? I have no feelings towards you, except you're a massive pussy. You started a team to take down my friends and I. No, Justin, you are obsessed with us. And guess what. You're a fucking liar. You've been busted just now.

You, earlier Said:Oh and don't worry, that's about the last reference to the Asylum you'll hear from me

And what did you do most recently? Speak about the Asylum. What does that say about your credibility? I mean, if you're not even able to keep your word less than 5 minutes after you give it? Can we really trust that you don't have a hard on for me? I mean, you can't argue with the fact that you admitted to starting Defiance just to fuck with The Asylum. I mean, it's kind of your guys' motto. If that's not an obsession, I don't know what is.

Wait, you're the fastest gunslinger in the west, but I fired faster than you? And then you haven't even begun to take aim? How the fuck does that work? Wouldn't I be the fastest slinger than? I mean, if I fired first? Am I Han Solo? Are we going to edit this later to make it look like Gredo shot first? Do you understand how fastest gunslinger works? And if you're going to say a lot more by Monday, why is it going into Saturday, and I've heard almost nothing else from you? And you're the fastest, then why did it take you 3 days to speak? I mean, dude, you're fucking up your stupid analogy. It's just sad. Or, are you again so fucking that you're not sure what you're saying at this point? Because it really looks like that. I'm sorry to your mom. She must hate that she's given birth to a walking placenta. Yes, Justin. You're a placenta. I have no other word to describe someone who stops being useful 5 minutes after birth.

Now, let me ask you this. You talk about winning without risk? What risk are you taking here? You could lose your case? But, if you're so good why is it even a danger to you? If you're as good as you say, then shouldn't you be getting one again? Hell, if you're so good, ask someone for a title shot. Try and win it this time. I mean, top of the food chain? Right? Or, are we just making stuff up again? You bottom feeding parasite. You're not risking anything, and you're not the top dog. You're a tapeworm that drips out of Gator's asshole. Congrats again, Timmy the Tapeworm. Holy shit, that's a better name for you than Justin Sane. I love it! Oh, and love the mention of Defiance again. Can't help but throw that up, even though you said it's got nothing to do with them or the Asylum. Interesting.納/b]

Justin FeriortoFrodo.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post