Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Facing My Demons - Part 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-06-2015, 11:05 PM

PREVIOUSLY

A young 10 Year Old Mastermind saw his mother pass away in front of his eyes, and to deal with it he locked himself away from the outside world including his father for over a few days. Then suddenly when he thought he was hallucinating, his normal inner self became separated and changed places with a more darker angrier self. It was trapped inside a mirror.

AND NOW THE CONTINUATION

"What am I going to do?

"How am I going to escape from my prison?

"What is my angrier self going to do to my world?

"It's no longer my world any more, not with my Mother gone.

"No... No... Don't think like that... You can get past this, you and your father...

"NO MY FATHER is to blame for this.

"No he's not. No stop fighting it. You can't be angry with your father.

"YES I CAN.

"No you need to fight.

"I don't have the energy to fight.

"He's going to win.

"Who?"

"Your Dark Side."

"He's too late, I've already won. I've now taken over. He can't come back now."

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

As his inner self watches on, staring through the mirror at his reflection, the young Mastermind, goes about destroying everything that his good self had accomplished. Like starting fights with his father.

"I told you before Son, I know you are having a hard time as of late, but you can't get away with yelling at me like that."

"Watch me Dad, I fucken hate you for Mum dying."

"Get out, get out now."

"With pleasure."

Mastermind leaves the house but not before throwing things around.

Over the next few months and years, Mastermind goes on an anger campaign, alienating himself from his friends, and family. He goes to the streets, and starts using bully tactics, all the while, his good self is looking on at his reflection from inside the mirror.

He gets kicked out of 3 schools, and each time his Father tries his best to accommodate him. But because he is so vicious and angry nothing works.

Every day his inner self now trapped in the mirror and his outer evil south have the same fight.

"You have to let me out of here, you've destroyed my world, what more do you want?"

"To make you suffer."

"Why what did I have do to you?"

"You allowed yourself to free me, which at the end of the day is the thickest thing that you could ever do. You are weak, you are pathetic, you are nothing. With me in control, I am stronger than everyone else, I don't take shit from anyone, and no one, tells me what to do, and best of all, our Dad is at his wits end."

Day after day they battle one another, but because his 'good' inner self is stuck beyond the mirror, he cannot win. He has to think of a way to fool his evil outer self.

And as we all know now, his father lost control so much that he signed Mastermind guardianship over to the school's wrestling coach. But what we don't know was that day he did sign guardianship over, something changed in Mastermind. And here's what happened.

Mastermind walked into his room, pleased with what the result of his latest accomplishments. He had just sold sold some of his father's stuff to get a fix. It's his first time trying out marijuana, and he had decided to do from the safety of his bed room. Mastermind closes the door. He takes the packet, the silver bag from his pocket, and carefully unravels it. Then he makes the smoke. He had been shown how to roll a smoke by a 'acquaintance.'

He lights it, and starts to smoke it. Clearly it starts to have an effect on Mastermind. Has he's seeing his room move around, and shadows.

"I like these effects."

From behind the mirror, the good self watches on in disbelief. The real mirror has been locked away in the cupboard. He suddenly thinks of a plan.

"What a good job doing with our body there 'M'."

"Shut up idiot. I'm having a great time. Nothing to do with you."

"You've just destroyed some brain cells."

"I'll destroy more brain cells soon enough egg."

"You should look at yourself, and see what it's doing to you."

"I bet I look cool."

"I bet we look funny."

"Na egg, I'll look cool."

"I don't think you would look cool. But that's just my opinion."

"Is that so egg."

Suddenly his inner self starts to smile, as he sees the evil self get off the bed, and stumble into the closet door laughing. He then opens the door, and grabs the mirror which is still covered by a sheet. He places it in his room, and takes the sheet off. He is so high he doesn't know what he's doing, and it is then that his Inner Self, knows he's very vulnerable.

They are both starting at one another in the mirror.

"See Egg I look so cool. Not you, me."

"Do you want to know what else makes you look cool?"

"No what."

His Inner Self throws his hands into the mirror. He has tried it several times before without success but now that the so called portal door way to both worlds has now been opened because of his two selfs looking at one another, his hands go through the mirror and grabs onto his outer self.

Suddenly a struggle takes place. But because his outer self has been exposed to the effects of the drug, he thinks he's tripping but when he realizes it's not the case, the damage has been done. The worlds collide, things start to blur, and his good self, and bad self start to move around one another. Then the good self goes from beyond the mirror back into his outer self. And his bad outer self goes into the mirror.

His good self breaks the connection, by quickly booting the mirror to smash it. His evil self looks on shocked from beyond the mirror.

"Dam it you tricked me."

"That's right, and you can't come back now."

"Don't be so sure of that now egg, I will find a way back I promise you that."

"I know now your trick. No more mirrors any more."

"Savior this moment whilst you can."

Back in the bedroom with glass shattered in a heap, and the smell of marijuana hanging throughout his room, Mastermind heard the front door open and slam shut. He heard angry footsteps coming towards his door. The door bursts open and his father who was very angry burst in.

"Dam you Son. You know what I just found out."

"Dad it's okay just listen to me...."

"No 'M' you listen to me boy, and listen good. It's not okay, I just found out you stole some stuff to buy drugs. Fucken drugs. Why the hell did you do that? And you do it here under my roof."

"But Dad that wasn't me."

"Who the hell was it then? I've caught you red handed. You've lied to me, you've done all these things, and now you steal from me. It's the last straw."

"But Dad, I need you to believe me. I wasn't myself."

"Shut the fuck up. You weren't yourself. You are yourself. Ever since your Mum died you took her death out on me. It's not fair 'M'. I tried to work with you, but all this shit that you've been doing is not worth. I've had enough."

"I'm going to change Dad I promise."

"It's too fucken late 'M'. No more bull shit. As of right now, you know your School Wrestling Coach that you've been working with? For some fucking reason, you decide to give Wrestling a go. But I can't do it. He's now your guardian. No more. Get your shit and leave."

Mastermind just stood there flabbergasted. He knew his 'Evil' self had led them to this point. He knew it. He couldn't do anything about it. And now it was too late. He could hear his Evil self laughing. The damage had been done.

Even though he faced his Demons, in the end his demons cost him everything.

"I said leave. Grab your shit and leave."

Mastermind felt sick. Felt his world spinning. He went through the motions of getting his things, whilst his father watched. He collected everything that he needed. He felt anger rising up inside of him.

He felt hatred.

He felt betrayed.

He felt disillusioned.

He felt the end of his world had come again.

His father, even though he pushed him too far, was the one standing there wanting him gone.

"When I walk out the door I'm not coming back."

"See that you fucking don't."

"If that's the way you are going to leave things."

"Yup. No more 'M'. You did it to yourself."

That's right he did it to himself.

But the pain, the anger, the betrayal bit more. And he decided right there and then, that he was cutting off his own father. He grabbed his stuff, and walked past his father, and headed towards the door. He stopped, turned around, and saw his father with tears in his eyes.

"No more 'M'. I can't take any more."

"I'm sorry about Mum."

And that was the last thing he had ever said to his father, as he turned, and walked out of the door, and never looked back.

His demons was his evil side. He put that back in place.

His demons was his mother dying. It would take him years to let her go.

His demons was his father. He had not yet faced his father. He needed to face one last demon.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub