Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Hollywood Handicaps
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2015, 04:45 AM

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Moments after Monday Night Madness Ended

Paul Heyman is seated behind an oak desk. A large oak desk for a large man. Paul Heyman, Maker of Champions. Emperor of Extreme, General Manager of Madness and Leader of the Heyman Alliance has been busy scheming away ever since returning to the XWF after a 3 month vacation. Heyman is jew nose deep in a stack of papers when his new big chested secretary Miranda Tigris scampers into the room, her head lowered as Paul has ordered she do whenever she graces him with her presence.

"You have a visitor sir."

"Are you going to tell me who it is or am I supposed to guess?

"Please tell me you've already forced this twat to swallow your schmeckel?

Tommy Gunn bursts onto the scene as only Tommy Gun can. By insulting everyone in the room while simultaneously giving no fucks about doing so.

"That will be all Ms. Tigris."

With her head still down Tigris spins around 180 degrees and quickly shuffles her way out of the office.

"What can I do for you Tommy?"

"That's it? No, nice to see you again Tommy? You did a great job earlier Tommy. Go fuck yourself Tommy? Nothing? Just a standard what can I do for you Tommy?"

"You're right Tommy. How rude of me. You did excellent work earlier thank you for that. It's good to have you back at my right doing the Alliance's dirty work."

"Interesting that you should say that...

Gunn stops speaking mid sentence and paces about the room for a moment leaving Heyman in suspense.

"Interesting you should say that Paul because as you know I used to be a soldier in the United States Army and while I was in the Army I was paid for my services. But now I'm not in the service anymore yet I am utilizing my unique skill set to do your dirty work. Which essentially makes me a mercenary. And to borrow a line from "The Rock", "Mercenaries get paid.""

But you do get paid Tommy. You get paid twice a month."

"I get paid to wrestle Paul. But these other things that I do. Wreaking havoc, breaking peoples bones, rescue missions that sort of stuff, none of it is in my XWF contract. And as such I should be compensated for it. Do you remember when you sent me to Old Saybrook, Connecticut to rescue Steve Davids from Sebastian Duke's rape dungeon? I had so many guns pointed at my head for a second I thought I was a member of ISIS."

"What is this Tommy? Have I not treated you well? Treated you like a son even?"

"You have Paul. You've treated me very well. But you also treated John Samuels like a son once and well...we all saw how that ended."

"That was different."

"Not it wasn't Paul. You used Samuels and when you were through with him you discarded him like garbage. That doesn't make you a bad person, in fact it makes you a shrewd business man. It's what has made you what you are. The best General Manager the wrestling industry has ever seen."

"Flattery will get you no where Mr. Gunn."

"I disagree. Look Paul we have a good thing going here. But I am not in this to become a Universal Champion. We both know that. I'm here to help you turn others into Champions. And I think I should be compensated for it. XWF ratings are higher than they have ever been. This company is turning record profits and you and Ozymandias basically run the federation. I don't think throwing some extra money my way is asking for a whole lot."

"And if I don't give in to this obvious attempt at extortion?"

"I think you are smart enough to know that this isn't really a battle worth having. The money is out there, I'm just asking for a small taste. Consider it insurance."

"Insurance? Insurance against what?"

"In case I injure myself severely while doing what needs to be done on your behalf. This will make sure that Christian gets to graduate college and not have to worry about being burdened with school loans. You remember Christian right? The 8 year old you whored out for ratings?"

"Ahhh yes Christian. How is the young fellow doing?"

"He's doing well Paul thanks for asking. I've grown tired of this conversation. So I'll end it by saying this, do the right thing Paul. We have a good thing going, I'd hate to see if blown up over money."

"I'll see what I can do. Is there anything else you needed?"

"No. I said my piece. Is there anything you need?"

This time it's Paul's turn to pace around the room. Paul gets up from behind his desk, grabs a small circular object off his desk and starts walking around the room with it. Tommy remains motionless in the center of Heyman's decently sized office.

"As a matter of fact there is. It's been a while since your last match. Next week on Madness that is going to change."

"And who is the unlucky Son of a Bitch?"

"Sons of Bitches actually."

"A handicapped match? Perfect. Whose faces am I going to rearrange?"

"Tag. Ghost Tank and CC Hollywood."

"Excellent. Is that why you had me cost Hollywood his match earlier?"

"One of the reasons yes. But not the only reason."

"Ok so 3 on 1. I like those odds."

"Actually it's 3 on 2. You will have a partner."

"Is it Davids? Or Kendall? Oh please tell me it's Brock."

"None of the above. It's Austin Fernando."

"Who the fucking fuck is Austin Fernando?"

"Really Tommy? The newest member of the Heyman Alliance. You were there when it all happened."

"Is that who he is? I just thought he was random fan who was dressed for the season. So you want me to carry the newbie to a win? Make him feel good about being part of the team? Get him to buy into the Alliance? It would be my pleasure."

"I don't need you to carry Austin to victory. Austin doesn't need you to carry him to victory. What he does need is a partner. That's your job Monday night."

"That and to win by any means necessary."

"Yes of course that too. But that's not all. Austin had to leave as soon as the show ended. He is currently on a plane back to Australia. I need you to pick him up from the airport and bring him to the arena."

"Is he not old enough to rent a car?"

"Well Tommy if you want to get paid for the extra curricular activities that you do I need to start pinching some pennies somewhere."

"Fine. You want me to wine and dine him as well? Can I get the company card?"

"No that won't be necessary. Just pick him up and bring him to the arena. Simple as that."

"It's never as simple as that."

"You're a resourceful guy I'm sure you'll manage anything that may come up."

"Of course I will. It's what I do."

"And you do it well."

"Yes I do. I'll see you around Paul."

Tommy gives Paul a half hearted smile and exits the GM's office without saying another word.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post