Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Hall of Fame is Destiny[ Rp #1 for the battle Royal]
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-03-2015, 02:24 AM

~~~COFFEE SHOP~~~

¤¤¤BILKINGS MONTANA¤¤¤

»»»ANOTHER WOMAN??«««

Janessa Valenti was the old manager of Abigail; my wife. She was practically covered from head to toe with tattoo's and she had quite the body. She sits at a table with me, looking over some paper work I had given her.

"How long have you had this contract with XWF?"

She asks before she chews on the end of her pen.

"It will be Eight months in March. Why?"

I contacted Janessa because I wanted to see what my options were with progressing my career forward. She nods at me.

"Naturally they'll offer you a new one. This one you have here is fine. Or it was when you signed it. But now."

She shakes her head, giving me a look that says she is not impressed.

"I wouldn't use this to light a fucking fire."

Now normally this would be where someone rips it up or crumples it up. But not Janessa. She was professional. She leans back in her chair.

"I'm gonna travel with you and see how the company treats you from now until March. See what kind of contract they offer you when the time comes. I'll be there to look it over and review it with you and even have my friend Cassidy Devereaux look it over as a second set of eyes to make sure they aren't fucking you over."

I smile as I relax into my chair.

"Thank you. Your help and professional experience with this will definitely help me and my beautiful family."

She smiles at the mention of my family.

"That kid of yours is such a damn cutie. And Abigi'.... damn she looks good after having him. How does she feel about you possibly extending your contract?"

"She supports my career, and honestly I haven't really discussed the possibility of extending my contract. I have actually been thinking of doing a different style of contract."

I take a good drink of my glass of water. She nods some, fully aware of how lucky I am to have Abigail in my life.

good that she supports you. She's really great."

She says before she arches a brow at that last part I said.

"Oh? What style?"

I was truly blessed to have Abigail and now our amazing son Bobby Charles Jr in my life.

"A contract that give me some time away from fighting full time and on the road every week."

She nods some, which told me that she knew exactly what kind of contract I meant.

"Part time. You still can be part of big events, but you don't miss out on much at home."

"Yes exactly. I'm also hoping to get my rightful shot before this contract ends. Winning that title would give me that time too."

I relax back into my seat again as I shoot Abigi' a text.

"Babe, I love you and thank you for giving me Janessa's number."

While I text Abigail, Janessa makes some notes in her legal pad. Soon I get a reply from my wife.

"You are most welcome babe. I love you too"

Janessa glances up at me.

"Yeah, winning that title would give you the attention you want to be asking for a contract like that."

She says as a matter of factually. I smile as I read abigi's text.

"Yeah Its been a while since i had received a title shot. What do you suggest we could do to get that shot to happen sooner rather than later?"

I lean up into the table gazing at Janessa.

"I'd start by ripping my way through the ranks of men or women who are in line for contendership for that new title. Show them you mean business. That you are a force to be reckoned with."

"I have been doing that, I'm a two times, soon to be three time X-treme Champion."

I was take another drink of water and then get up.

"Well thank you Janessa, I appreciate your help with my career and stuff."

I smile and make my exit from the coffee shop. Making my way to my hotel. I had to record a promo for my fight in that battle royal. The coffee shop was only a couple blocks away from my hotel.

I arrive there and get in my room, my camera was set up already. I hit the record button and sit on the chair and sigh...

"This is the moment of truth so to speak. Paul Heyman, you are a proud man, a Great business man in the fight game. I've said this before, I respect you and what you have achieved and accomplished to make madness one of the best shows in the industry. But Yes, your are that BADASS-'mr macmahon'-wannabe who is tryin to run the ship. you and I had never had that "talk" and it seems to me like you have NO faith in me. Thats why i thought you cut the time that i need to spend with my wife and my newborn son to screw former 2x xtitle champ with a match with such a losers like Duncan b deadly and Big Joe. I know.. I know this is supposed to be about my opponents, not you or you make think that i'm complaining. But no. i am not complaining.I'm more initiated to show you what is real. who i REALLY am, and trust me man this week on your show, you are in for real, real shock."

My eyes rise to the lens of the camera...

"It seems like all the cowards didnt even manage to drop a single promo.They know they can't beat me, so why even try?.. When I do have matches with them, I don't even need to try as hard as I can, because I the nights I managed a victory over Mastermind, Azrael erebus, and Jessie diaz I crawled into the hearts and minds of each and every one of my opponents. From that moment on, they knew that they couldn't beat me.

"They just can't compete. so they have that mindset going into the match-- It's gotten to the point that I could stop wrestling halfway through the match, and I'd STILL win (SUp Big Joe?) . They're so nervous, and it makes them screw up. all I have to do is just keep performing like I normally do. No special preparation goes into a match. I just show up-- wrestle-- win-- and shake a few hands as I leave."

"My very existance is psychological harrasment. I don't really need to talk trash or make threats. Just my being in the same ring as them psyches them out."

"I approach each mission with a do or die attitude. I go all out and I don't stop until out is all over.

"When you get a man down, you put them down. You suffocate them."

"YOU've been warned"

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post