Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Sayors and Razors
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-02-2015, 12:10 AM

The camera opens on Steve Sayors, dressed sharply as usual.

Hello, Viewers, my name is Steve Sayors. Fresh off of yesterday's interview with Luka and Mariya Aristov, I have another interview , this time with his opponent. He is a deathmatch wrestling legend, has an unbelievable record in the octagon, and is one of XWF's most popular newcomers. He doesn't pull any punches on the mic or in the ring, especially in the ring. Some say his bark is worse than his bite, but he says his bite is a mouthful. And of course, we have to mention that he is a proud, self-proclaimed Child of the Beast. Please welcome my guest, Lucius Fyre.

The screen quickly switches to another camera, this one showing Lucius Fyre. He is wearing an old Sandman T-Shirt and black jeans. He throws up a Too Sweet for the audience.

I'd like to start by saying that you put on a great show in that Lions Den match.

Thank you. Somewhere, during that match, Ken Shamrock smiled, and he didn't know why.

I completely agree. Now, you were the one who chose the Razor Wire Deathmatch stipulation for your match with Aristov. In the interview, he made some jabs at you, which is standard issue for any wrestling interview. It is also standard issue to respond to those jabs. What are your thoughts on those jabs?

I think nothing of them. They were barely even jabs, he was just acknowledging my less-than-stellar win-loss record. And the few real jabs were weak as it is, which was only made worse by Mariya's cleavage grabbing my eyes while she was on screen. I barely even heard what she was saying. Seriously, what are those, G Cups? But I still have to respond to them, so I will.

Lucius faces the camera.

You call me stupid. You call me a loser. You claim that you are going to tear me limb from limb. You claim that you are beat me into a coma. I want you to. I want to feel everything you do to me. Because I fucking love it. Both beating people up and getting beaten up myself. Oh, and when you called me stupid, I laughed for a good 10 minutes. I laughed because you basically signed up for a career-ending match from the get-go. Good job.

Yes, that could very easily have been a mistake on Luka's part. But he is a very impressive athlete, he even almost made it to the Olympi-

I know he almost made it to the Olympics. I don't care about that. What I do care about is if he can bring it. He could've lost terribly in the Olympics. We never will know for sure, because he didn't get to go.

Okay then, lets move on to Cain. You said that you won't wrestle him until he wins another match. Is this true?

Yep. I know he beat me, but I want him to be angry by the time he gets to me. Cain gets so angry so easily. When he's angry, he tends to make mistakes.

What about Corvus then? You gave him the same challenge, and he succeeded. Why did you give him the challenge?

The same reason that i'm not afraid of Luka. He hadn't proven himself yet. Now he has, and I will gladly face him. I heard that he wrestles because he believes the pain washes away his sins. I'm going to make him replace those with more sins when he tries to defeat me. And then, when I beat him, he's going to Hell regardless.

Has being a part of The Asylum brought any benefits?

Some, but not really. I don't really get involved with their business all that much. That's why they call me The Crossroads. I'm sort of a part of their group, i'm sort of not. A crossroads between the group and the rest of the XWF.

Interesting story about how you got your nickname. I always thought that you were called that because of your mother's deal with Satan at the Crossroads. Is there anything that you have to say about Luka?

Yes. I have actually come across him before. I never did fight him, though. He seemed like an elitist dick. He probably is. Russians are mindlessly prideful people. We have seen that many times before in wrestling. In fact, I don't think I've seen a single Russian face. Maybe Alex Kozlov, but that's only because he is the likable, cocky kind of dick. Rusev, Lana, Koloff, the other Kozlov. All of them are or were jerks. So I'm going to cut off Luka's pride from the very beginning. And maybe that finger that he cut open. Was that supposed to be intimidating? I had a diabetic friend who did that. I on the other hand fell into a pile of Razor Wire. That is more painful than that little cut on Luka's finger. Hell, Mariya probably kissed it when they left. I don't know, Luka could be a total bitch. Speaking of Mariya, he better have checked himself for AIDS before this match. She seems like that kind of girl. She probably had no traction left when they got together. Like a hot dog down a hallway.

We are just about out of time. Would you like to give some closing thoughts?

Sure. Luka, I want you to know that I am excited for this match. The fans should be too, because we don't care about each other in the slightest. When you get two men who don't care about anything other that winning, and you put them against each other in a match like this one, then you get a bloodbath for the record books. And I will come out on top in the end. Luka is going to get burned.

Lucius gets up, takes off his lavelier mic, says thank you to Steve, and walks off the set.

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Edit Hate Post Like Post