Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
To forget...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2015, 11:46 PM

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names."

― John F. Kennedy

[Image: gttO4ZK.jpg]

Forgotten.

Hello, my friends!

Hello, Mister Fernando.

I wish the best of luck to you as well, my friend! This has been quite the long week has it not? We've had our discussions and now it seems to be crunch time, hm? The time has come for us to put all of our words to good use, especially if we plan on using them as weapons come Madness. Over and over again we've gone around about our pasts, our futures, our differences, our mistakes. Over and over again we've disputed who's better and who will walk away the XWF X-Treme Champion. Over and over.

I spent an entire week wondering why in the world you made the decision you did. Having a title shot already lined up for yourself and go out of your way to challenge me for the X-Treme Title. The entire week! Now here we are. The end. The end and you're not sure if you made the right choice to challenge me. It's not because you've realized your mistake. It's not because you're just simply not good enough. It's because you now believe, you're sure that, I'm stupid. Idiotic. The stupidest person you've ever encountered on the planet. That's a little extreme don't' you think? Surely you've been in the same room as Peter Gilmour once or twice, if you haven't well, I can see where your blind statement may have come from. If I've spent this entire time making myself look bad, I've certainly done a terrible job haven't I? If anything, I believe I've made myself look pretty good. It seems our back and forth here surrounds itself around the fact I've barely defended my title in recent weeks. Well, hopefully after Monday you'll realize why. Hopefully after you wake up after Madness you'll realize why no one chooses to step up to the plate against the Doctor. It's because they all know better, Mister Fernando. You're just simply too 'green' to realize your place in this fine federation yet. I'm not saying you belong at the bottom. By all means! You've at least proven you can stand up to a few of the lower pegged competition. Exceeding against the bottom feeders seems to be your thing. Maybe you could continue dominating that bottom half for a while until you can begin climbing the ranks and actually deal with some real competition at a competitive level.

Even if you do succeed at Madness, Mister Fernando, don't think that this is the last you'll hear of the Doctor. Of course I plan to remain the X-Treme Champion, but if you should happen to slip out with that victory, how could you stand there and say that I would not be remembered for what I have done? I know I'm 'Mister Know-It-All', but who was the last X-Treme Champion to hold this title as long as I have? Who was the last one to kick out and kick out from pin attempts, defend his title from all comers, and continue holding this title? And besides that, where do you think I'm going if you happen to hand the Doctor a loss? Another vacation? I think not. The Doctor had enough time off while the entire federation cowered in the corner while I walked amongst them as King, as champion, and as a great. You can't deny what I've done here, Mister Fernando. You simply can't. This may take us back down the path of the 'old doctor' that everyone seemed to be so fond of. Well, if the 'old doctor' went anywhere in the past couple of months, he is back. Say hello, Mister Fernando. Perhaps it took the session with Pest, or maybe, the challenge from you to open my eyes once again and get me back into it. I have missed the week in, week out lifestyle. The traveling from venue to venue. I do love to travel, you know. See the sights. Meet the people. The social interaction with the world around us. We need it to survive, you know.

Not remember me, though? Before they forget, I'm sure most of them will remember the time and sessions they've spent with the Doctor. If they don't remember my two month reign, then you're absolutely right, they'll remember getting beat by the Doctor long before my reign as X-Treme Champion. Scroll your eyes up and down the roster, Mister Fernando. There's a select few who haven't had the chance before you, to sit down and meet with me. A slim handful who haven't had the chance to have at least a few minutes with the Doctor. If they can't tell you something about it, well, you'll just have to wait and see. Perhaps you were unaware of the threat that I provide to my opposition. Perhaps you just noticed that my December and January were a bit unproductive and you decided to jump on and seize an opportunity where the Doctor may have a weak point.

Weak? Tired? Spent?

Not in the least, Mister Fernando. If anything at all, the time away from the sessions have made me stronger. Even the finest Doctors in the world need a bit of time away from their patients.

I feel stronger than ever and it is you that is to blame for it. You called me out and here I am. The strongest entity in the XWF to this date, right in front of you, ready for anything. You've spoken before about my legacy. Well, and your legacy for that matter. Picking up my slack, continuing my legacy and continuing yours! What legacy do you have going for yourself at the moment? The man that has failed everywhere else? It took me all week to realize why you've chosen me as your next potential victim. That's right, the smart Doctor was stumped for nearly an entire week. But I see the light now. I pointed out the fact you weren't in contention for the Universal title, yes, you were in the 'running' for the belt... We all know what you said, but you still failed. So move on right? Before that, your very first match for the Prophetic Title, failed. Two titles that you failed to have any chance in. Everyone seems to be afraid of Jacob as of late, he went on a little hiatus himself. Still, he returned, reclaimed his title, and is back where he started! I can see why you would gladly pass up that match. Looking around for a week or so, hungrier than ever for gold, you see little old me. The old man in the corner barely defending his gold. Let's ask the old man for a chance.

I gladly obliged. Sure, my first response was a little vague. You didn't let it get to you though, did you? Either way you bit right back, and whether you believe or not you asked me to scale the accomplishments needed to face me, you most definitely did. 'Who do I need to beat? What do I have to do? You call the shots, Doc.'

You should feel lucky to be in the position you're in Mister Fernando. It took me beating half the roster, paying Theo Pryce an ungodly amount of xbux, and waiting weeks before I had my chance at another title. Three of your four matches have had something to do with a title here. Minus the one you had with Ghost Tank. Someone has a special eye on you for sure. I'm not sure who's desk you've been hiding under, or, what great things you've done before you're arrival here in this fine federation, but you've certainly caught a special someone's eye. Then again, I've said before that title shot seems to be handed out like candy at a parade as of late. Anyone standing in the right place can sit there and fill up there bucket constantly. You've done just that. Oh my, though. You seem to have a hole in yours. It's empty. All of the opportunities you've had recently have amounted to nothing. The one chance you earned to become something, you threw aside at my request. I'm not a stepping stone as you've stated, Mister Fernando. Consider me a lesson. What you take from this lesson is purely up to you, my friend. You could look at it as a wake up call. Maybe your time in the lime light is out of reach at the moment. Or you could look at it as a road block. Try and try to work your way around, make excuses to why, or simply state that you no longer care about the X-Treme Championship. You really shouldn't care about it to be honest, my friend. It may be your style of title, it may be right down your alley, but it isn't right now.

Your choices as of late have never actually upset me, by the way. I guess I'm just looking out for you. One thing you need to realize here in the XWF is that friends are quite valuable. Maybe you looked at my lectures and short sessions with you as ways of weakening your spirit.

You have it all wrong, Mister Fernando.

You talk about everyone forgetting me, but you... It is you that have forgotten me the most. You fail to realize that I'm here to help you. I'm here to help you with the trials and tribulations of becoming a great XWF competitor. I've never forgotten where I've come from. I was once at the bottom of the totem pole, quite like yourself. No one recognized the threat that I provided here. They all looked past me towards the talent that already resided at the top. Now, I can't get myself out of a Main Event if I tried. Minus anytime there's a Universal Title Match on the same card as me. But look around! There could be ten other matches on Madness this week, Mister Fernando, and you would still be in the same position on that event as you are now. Last. The finale. The grandest of all finales. A session with the Doctor. It could be Warfare, it could be Madness, it does not matter. Main Event status is written all over me. I know it's what you crave. You claim you'll take this title and defend it weekly, bi-weekly... however you wish to do it. I've had to do nothing and I'm still at the same prestige in this fine company that I was two months ago. No one's forgotten the Doctor, Mister Fernando.

[Image: Bnrx0F7.jpg]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post