Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2015 Madness Series REVEALED!
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2015, 03:19 AM

[Image: mfV1lWc.png]
[Image: LMCGtG4.png]

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.

In the antecedent to this upcoming series, Madness stars competed for several weeks, earning points that were tallied on XWF99.com. The culmination of that tournament resulted in a one night, 8 man tournament, with the winner going on to challenge for the Madness owned European championship. In addition to that, the Series was ONLY open to Madness roster members. Partially due to my disdain for those running Warfare at that time.

It's a new day.

A new year.

A new Series.

For this incarnation of the Madness Series, it will be open to all XWF competitors. My business relationship and friendship with Ozymandias creates good things for Warfare competitors appearing on Madness. All you have to do is make yourself available to compete on Madness.
(OOC: Opt in to Madness Booking threads in order to enter the series.) With a $100,000 purse, how can you possibly resist? Who doesn't love money? For those that come to Madness to enter the series, you will only gain point when you compete on Madness. The culmination of this series will again be a tournament. A one night, 8 man tournament, (OOC: Depending on the amount of participants it could be a 16 man tournament, or possibly turn into a rumble match.) with the grand prize winner receiving $50,000. The runner-up will receive $25,000 the 3rd place finisher will receive $15,000 and the final 4th place competitor will receive $10,000. (OOC: 3rd and 4th place finish is determined by your seeding. The highest seed eliminated in semi-final competition is 3rd place. Likewise, if it turns out to be a rumble at the end of the series, 1 through 4 is based upon elimination order.)

Points Procedures:

1 Point: Just come and compete on Madness
(OOC: 1 Point just for opting in, or agreeing to a match on Madness)
2 Points: Lose your match
3 Points: Win your match/Lose a contendership match
4 Points: Win any contendership match scheduled on Madness/Lose a title match
5 Points: Win or successfully defend any major championship
(OOC: Does NOT include Federweight Title)

OOC: Cash Ins are rewarded as well. For example, next week Senator tries to reclaim the Universal title from Morbid Angel. For this example, we'll say Morbid retains, but Justin Sane cashes in and defeats Morbid to take the Universal title. Senator would end up with 5 points (1 for simply opting into Madness, 4 for losing a title match) Morbid Angel would receive 10 points (1 for opting in, 5 for defending the title, and another 4 for losing the title to Sane) and Sane would simply receive 5 points (he didn't have a scheduled match so he doesn't get the opt in bonus point, but he did take the title from Morbid, giving him 5 point for that win.)

Additional OOC Note: No Shows forfeit their opt in bonus point and have 2 points deducted for wasting everyones time.

As General Manager of Monday Night Madness and the Emperor of all things Extreme, I truly think this version of the Madness series will rise above the two previous versions. This is my way of extending the proverbial olive branch to those competitors on Warfare that I previously may have forced to feel unwelcome on my show. As I stated, its a new day and a new era within the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. A day where we can all work together for the greater good of the Reich... I mean... company.

OOC: To get in on the ground floor of the Money Madne$$ series, CLICK HERE: Opt In to the February 9th Madness.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2015, 04:48 AM

This just in! The $50,000 grand prize winner also receives a shot at the XWF Universal Championship!
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-01-2015, 08:33 AM

"Ah, it's good to have you back, Paul."

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2015, 11:32 AM

I know.

Time to save the House that Heyman built all over again.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2015, 05:50 AM

"You can take your points and shove them. Once I win the Universal title back you'll never see me on Madness again."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2015, 09:11 PM

You won't have a choice John. See, you may no longer be my client, which was my choice, not yours, and you may not be a Madness roster member, but as Universal Champion, you would fall in the category of an XWF champion. Not Madness, not Warfare.

The winner of the Madness Series will challenge for the Universal Championship. That match will be on Madness. And you will be there to defend it or I will strip you of that championship.

Of course, you have to win it first.
Hate Post Like Post