Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-22-2024, 03:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Here's what I think - You guys are Pawns
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-01-2015, 01:50 PM

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA

MasterMinds Chess Club of Philadelphia

The Watermark at Logan Square East

Mastermind walks in to the MasterMinds Chess Club of Philadelphia with a camera man in tow.

He stops and turns around.

"Is it on?"

The camera man gives him the thumbs up.

"Hello guys and gals of the XWF, in particular my Triple Threat opponents C.C. Hollywood and Pest. Look at what I found."

Mastermind used his arms to show the camera the place that he was in.

"This place is called MasterMinds Chess Club of Philadelphia. You can find it on the 4th Floor of Two Franklin Town Boulevard. How quaint is this. I've been in town one day and I've stumbled across this place."

There were 4 people in the room. Both pairs playing chess.

"According to their information they play Chess every Monday Night, and every 2nd Saturday of the Month. You can find it on line at http://www.mastermindschess.org/ .

"This is the perfect place to tell you guys in particular Hollywood and Pest why I am going to win the Triple Threat."

Mastermind walked over to the first pair playing Chess. He watches them closely. He doesn't say a thing. He walks back to where the camera was waiting/

"If you look at it, everyone is a chess piece. We are all chess pieces. There's 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Rooks, 2 Bishops, 2 Knights and 8 Pawns. In this particular example I am the Chess Master, and you two, Hollywood and Pest are my Pawns.

"When I get you in that ring, the ring becomes my Chess Board I will move the both of you into positions where I will control you both. There is no need to focus on anything else. Once I get one of you in check, the end will be near, and once check mate happens, well we know that's the end of the game. The end game."

Mastermind walks over to a table that was empty and sits down. For a few more minutes he watches both sets of pairs playing, before turning back to the camera.

"Pest you insult me by wanting me to pay you 30,000 XBUX for throwing this match. How dare you. How dare you indeed. Are you that scared that I am going to beat you without paying money. That's it isn't it. So the answer to your question is, go get a life. You had a life right? Yet you killed her. Now you are being made to pay. Your guilt is there for all to see.

"I despise you Pest, I really do. What you stand for. You sicken me. You ride in to the XWF thinking that you can over throw Shane. You've been saying it for months, but nothings come of it. You're all talk. That's right you are all talk. I won't pay you anything.

"And as for pitying me, I don't care if you pity me or feel sorry for me. That's your choice. I don't feel sorry or pity myself. I'm proud of what I've achieved so far in my XWF Career. Even if I have had many losses. As for choosing Vinny Lane and Gator at War Games, I'd gladly do it again and again. I want someone who I could trust, and back then I trusted those guys. Look at what Gator's gone on to do. The longest serving Television Champion. The fact that we didn't win is a shame, but at least we performed as a team, where as your team, no one wanted you as a leader. You suck as a leader. At least I had a team who had my back. When the Boardwalk Empire crumpled it was because everyone wanted the leadership dethroned and you were certainly dethroned.

"Anyway Pest I've had enough about talking to you. You are to me a pawn in my chess ring, and I will make dam sure to check you."

Mastermind smirks, and turns back around and watches the two tables in front of him. Then he turns back around.

"Well C.C Hollywood you've come to the dance finally. You've brought all your shit to the table. The silence was deafening there for a while. Whatever issues that I have between me and my father is just that my issues, no one elses. The fact that you brought it up means squat all, and it tells me that you are a nosey parker. You can't keep your nose out of other peoples business. That's a shame, because if you continue down that road I'll chop it off.

"You say I lack confidence, that's bullshit too. But you don't see it do you with that rather big nose of yours stunting your focus. Instead of worrying about me and my past, you need to worry about what Pest and I, and I in particular are going to do to you. You're going to wish you stayed silent.

"Indeed 2015 is my Turning Point, and I'll show you why. Because when I step foot in that ring, I'll drag you around it, just like someone who is on the back foot in a chess game, and doesn't know how to break out of the Check move. You'll be that person because once the end game comes I'll be yelling out Check Mate, once I put you or Pest in my Mind Controller, because hardly anyone breaks out of that."

Mastermind gets up, and walks over to the two tables and shakes all four players hands before turning around, and leaving the club room. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub