Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Black's Dairies: Encrypted Stuff I (RP 2)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-27-2013, 04:15 PM

The Scene opens to a static screen with the logo "X3E" blaring on the screen. Then the static screen with the logo goes off, then a a colorful message comes on the screen.

"So Many Times...So Many Tears..."

Then the message is written on the screen.

"No Matter how much i work my ass off on here, i get treated if i don't exist at ALL. Everyone is doubting if i will be successful In XWF. Ever Since last year, it's been all the SAME. Same situations but, different outcomes within this year. I've been beaten so many times, that if i even step foot on Gauntlet, everyone will know the Typical outcome; Me J.O.B.B.I.N.G against the X-Terme Champion, Angelus. Since i had signed up for this opportunity to get the X-Terme Championship in my hands, i wanted to prove that all of you guys can't treat me like a second rate nobody, i am going to prove that i am a somebody plus i can be free from Madison's control in one piece.

Once after i get to beat who ever joins in the Tournament, no more slave master Madison and i will bring in a New Era towards to XWF, as your new X-Treme Champion with the 24/7 title to my name.

If i don't get the title after the 31, i'll start a riot with the whole company with THE FANS.

Just wait and see everyone, good luck to any F'ers who's going try to claim that belt. That belt, will come home to New York and Maryland with ME after Sunday.

I'm Done...For Now...

The Scene fades into Satic...Until This Video Pops Up..

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
(03-27-2013)