Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A pest and his opposition
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2015, 11:03 PM

The Pest is sitting in the basement of the house. He is in a chair, the chair that he tied Aaron to days prior, and is facing a camera.

Pest:It appears that Mastermind does not like my proposition for him. He wishes to settle this honorably. Foolish. There is no honor in being broken, battered, and beaten. You see what I do to girls? And you believe I will show you any more mercy than I show them? Foolish, boy, foolish. Yes, you are that dam good, emphasis on your ignorant speak. You are a master of minds, a force to be reckoned with, and the end all of submissions. And yet, you bore me. Mastermind, or whichever bland name you wish to throw to me, you bore me. Boy, I have seen evils beyond your wildest nightmares. I have committed atrocities that would sicken even the most hardened of men. I have stared Death down, and laughed. I am the God of Emptiness, the monster who hides under your bed. The being you tell children to fear. I am all of that and more. I am the end of humanity. When the last bit of human leaves a body, I am the shell left over. The creature your God tells you to be weary of? That is me, boy. So, please l, say your prayers and hope they are enough to stop me. Hope your God comes down to stop me.

He will not, because you cannot stop me. Theodore Pryce was unable to stop me. He stopped a coward, Jack, but he did not stop me. The Kings did not stop me. I took a pair of scissors to my throat, and I did not stop. I will not, and cannot stop. Not unless you pay me. Deep down into your pocket and pay me. Or break. Those are your only choices. I do not need to fill the world with reasons why you are not going to win. You do that enough, but please do not mistake that for respecting you. There is no respect. Not for you. You are a gnat, and I am the Lord of Suffering. I am sorry for what I shall have to do to you. But, do not fret, there is no hatred for you. It is just simply the natural order of things. There will be a day when you truly understand that. I promise you.

I saw your promo about me, Mastermind, and I must say, you have proven me to be correct. You are a fool, and not a King, as you proclaim. You are not going to turn this into a chess game that you can, simply put. I have warned you, I will break you with your own moves. You are not a contender in this match, you are not a threat, you are nothing. You may speak of me as you wish, but it will not change the fact that I am your superior. I can dig up the corpse of the man who shot my friend, Clover, in 1974, and he will be your superior. You, Mastermind, are nothing. You are less than nothing.

Now, I will leave you to your thoughts, Mastermind. I turn my attention to Mister Hollywood. Yes, I do notice that you are undefeated in the ring, a boast I cannot make, nor can the third wheel on our Tricycle. No, he and I have felt the bitter sting of defeat. A sting you shall feel as well on Monday. I make no apologies for it, no excuses, and no promises of an easily achieved victory. No, C.C. you shall be a tough opponent, but you shall fall before me. You see, as you so eloquently stole from Mike Tyson, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. And that applies to you as well. Your plan of walking into the ring undefeated and leaving the same way, that will not be realized. The world will not stop when you lose, your momentum will not stop, but your streak will stop. If you can even refer to it a streak after tying the match. It is ok, C.C. I will guide you through your first loss. Shall we go over the steps now?

First, we will all enter the ring. Second, you and Mastermind will lock up and begin to battle each other. It will be all very boring, so I will come along and separate you two. Third, you will get a stupid idea to attack me. Fourth, I will get Mastermind in his own specialty, and end the match. Fifth, despite you not taking the pin, or submitting you will have to walk away the loser. You will have to walk through the remainder of your time here and admit to anyone who asks that I am your superior. You will have to tell people that you met the Lord of Suffering in the ring, and that he dominated the ring. You will reveal to all that you are in the same boat as The Next Level Meta, a man I accurately depicted as nothing more than a mouth piece for a little girl. A pit bull who had its teeth removed. That is you, Hollywood. You are a man who believes in his own hype, when in actuality he is nothing more than a neutered mutt. A beast not fit for fighting, and yet you persist on doing so.

But, Mister Hollywood, you were wise in not addressing me thus far. Allows you time to form your words, and ensure they do not offend me. Because, should I take offense to them, I will do to you as I have done to countless girls since before your birth. Since, I am sure you bathe in the waters of ignorance, allow me to educate you. I brutalize teenage girls, and force myself upon them. I am not a nice man. I do not show compassion, not unless I am working to achieve something. My compassion is gone. It died. Years ago. Before your birth. So, choose your words very carefully when you speak to me, Mister Hollywood. I would hate to take offense to something you said, and have to hurt you. That does not mean I will not, Mister Hollywood. Should I take offense to the things you say, I will make you suffer as if you were less than Mastermind. Do not make me pin you in this match. Do not allow yourself to have to admit that you were pinned when Mastermind was in the ring asking to be taken down. Choose your words carefully, Hollywood. Last warning.

The Pest gets to his feet and makes his way up the stairs and out of the basement. He encounters a girl. She stops and looks at him. She was in the middle of making a sandwich. Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Angela:Hey, you got rid of the mask.

Pest:Yes, the boy saw me without it, and I decided to remove the mystery.

Angela:I like it.

Pest:Thank you. I need to leave soon. Are you and Aaron coming with me?

Angela:Yeah.

Pest:Good. I would appreciate it if you would begin giving mild physical contact to the boy. Tussle his hair and hug him. No more.

Angela:Ok. Why?

Pest:He has begun to trust you. I want to further trust. I want him to begin to confide more in you.

Angela:Ok.

Pest:Good. Now, go ready the boy, while I pack and get ready.

The Pest walks back to his room, and the Girl continues to make her sandwich. When the sandwich is finished, she eats it. The boy appears in the kitchen, he looks hungry. Movement. To the refrigerator.

Angela:Hey, you.

Aaron:Hey. I'm hungry.

Angela:Go pack a bag. I'll make you some food, sweetie.

Aaron:Where we going?

Angela:With James. He's got a match he has to get to.

Aaron:Oh, ok. I don't wanna go.

The Girl walks over, and crouches in front of the boy. She wraps her arms around him. No reaction.

Angela:I know, honey. But, we need to. It'll just be a couple of nights, I promise. Then we'll be back home. We can watch movies on the couch when we get back. All right?

The boy nods his head, and she releases him. He goes to pack his back. She goes to make his sandwich. The boy comes out carrying a backpack. He sees the sandwich sitting there. The girl is in her room getting ready. A Pest walks into the living room, and sees the boy. He tussles the boy's hair and walks to grab the sandwich. The boy begins to stop him. He goes to speak. The Pest stops. He turns to face the boy.

Pest:Oh, this is yours?

Aaron:Yes.

Pest:Did Angela make it for you?

Aaron:Yes.

Pest:Then come get it.

The boy walks over to grab the sandwich. The Pest puts the sandwich in his mouth before the boy can get to him.

Aaron:Why did you do that?

Pest:To teach you a lesson.

Aaron:That's mean.

Pest:Be faster.

Angela:You're a monster.

Pest:Yes.