Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Mother Russia
Luka Aristov w/Mariya Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-30-2015, 06:28 AM

Mother Russia, the largest country in the world, it is bigger than the planet Pluto. Russia is famous for it’s Vodka, and it is a criminal offence to drive around in a dirty car. The country has over 8400 Nuclear Weapons, more than any other country. Russia is full of landmarks like Moscow Kremlin, Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Red Square and Peterhof Palace, to name a few. It is the home of Mount Elbrus, the highest peak in Europe. Who can forget there contribution in World War 2? There is lots of positives about Russia.

Who can forget the people Russia? Those who are part of it’s history and the present. Rurik, ruler of Novgorod. Vladimir I “the Great”, Ivan I “the Moneybag”, Catherine I, Nikita Khrushchev, lots of Russians who made an impact. Presidents of Russia like Dmitry Medvedev, Boris Yeltsin and of course the current leader, Vladimir Putin.

It is home to actors and actresses who have graced the screen like Hercules actress, Irina Shayk. Star Trek actor, Anton Yelchin. Yul Brynner , Alexander Godunov, Natalya Rudakova, the list goes on. The people of Russia have made a contribution to the world of sports. Boxers like WBO Middleweight Champion, Dmitry Pirog, former Undisputed Junior Welterweight Champion, Kostya Tszyu and Boxing World Champion, Natascha Ragosina. Gymnasts like winner of 15 Olympic medals, Nikolai Andrianov, winner of 12 Olympic medals, Alexei Nemov and 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist, Aliya Mustafina. Football players like Andrei Arshavin, Roman Pavlyuchenko, Valery Voronin and Lev Yashin, voted the best goalkeeper of the 20th century by the IFFHS. Tennis players like Maria Sharapova, Yevgeny Kafelnikov and Anna Kournikova.

Today, XWF interviewer Steve Sayors introduces the man dubbed “Russia’s Next Big Thing”, Luka Aristov and his wife/translator, Mariya, in an exclusive interview to the world of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. The scene opens with Steve Sayors dressed in a grey suit, white shirt, black tie and black shoes. Steve is looks directly into the camera and then welcomes the XWF Galaxy.

Steve Sayors: Hello XWF Galaxy, my name is Steve Sayors. Today, I will be having a break from seeing Pest.
As you may know, there are a few Wrestlers who are well-known as Russian athletes to grace the ring. Names like Vladimir Kozlov, Nikolai Volkoff, Nikita Koloff, Rusev and of course XWF’S own, Morbid Angel. Now there is a new man on the scene, a man who has trained in Mixed Martial Arts. He is a karate, kick boxing, boxing and amateur wrestling expert. This man is a pure athlete who hates drug users and doesn’t drink alcohol. He just loves the gym and pumping that iron. This man is Luka Aristov.

The camera then pans around to Luka Aristov and beautiful wife, Mariya. Mariya smiles as Luka nods.

Steve Sayors: Now first of all, on behalf of the XWF, we would like to welcome you both to the company.

Mariya: Thank you, thank you. Me and my husband are happy to be here in the XWF.

Steve Sayors; May I ask you how long have you been man and wife?

Luka sits back and allows Mariya to answer the question.

Mariya: We have been together for four years and married for three. Luka, is my soul mate. Now XWF superstars, don’t get it twisted, this doesn’t make my husband weak

Steve Sayors: Certainly not. Luka, you look like a machine. You are six foot, six inches tall and weigh two hundred and fifty-five pounds. You're are all muscle. You definitely look the part. Why did you choose professional wrestling over the boxing, kick boxing and karate?

Luka Aristov: Я былчемпионом по боксу amataur , двукратный чемпион любительского каратэ икикбоксинг чемпион . Я не мог найти то, что я хотел, не поймите меня неправильно, я наслаждался другой боевой вид спорта, но он не удовлетворял достаточно. Я наблюдал борьбу , поэтому я попытался , что это было именно то, что мне было нужно. Я нашел это возбуждает.

Mariya: My husband was an amateur boxing champion, two time amateur karate champion and a kick boxing champion. He couldn't quite find what he wanted, don't get him wrong, he enjoyed the other combat sport but it wasn't satisfying enough. He watched wrestling so he tried that, it was just what he needed. Luka found it exhilarating.

Steve Sayors: You then became an amateur heavyweight wrestling champion and was set to enter the two thousand and twelve Olympics. You were involved in a car crash, just a week before the event. Which to your dismay, meant you couldn’t compete, you must have been gutted?

Luka Aristov: Это было! Чтобы быть в Олимпийских играх быломоей мечтой , только для того, чтобы это произошло. Я хотел , чтобы конкурировать даже со сломанными ребрами , переломом таза и перелом ноги . Но мне не разрешили . Но то, что тебя не убивает , делает тебя сильнее , не так ли ?!

Mariya: It was! To be in the Olympics was a dream of my husbands, only for that to happen. He still wanted to compete even with broken ribs, pelvic fracture and a broken leg. But he wasn't allowed. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, right?!

Steve Sayors: You have signed a contract with the XWF, how do you feel about the XWF?

Luka Aristov: XWF являетсякрупнейшим федерация борьбы , кроме WWE. Эта компания полна талантов . ТВ , Чемпион Gator ,The Three Kings , Винни Лейн, Джастин Сан , доктор Луи D' Ville . Существует много конкуренции , здесь. Кто может забыть свою коллегу по-русски?

]Mariya: The XWF is the biggest wrestling federation, apart from the WWE. This company is full of Talent. The TV Champion, Gator, The Three Kings, Vinnie Lane, Justin Sane, Doctor Louis D'ville. There is lots of competition, here. Who can forget our fellow Russian? The XWF Universal Champion.

Steve Sayors:On that subject, You are the second Russian to be on the active roster, Luka. How do you feel about the XWF Universal Champion, Morbid Angel?

Luka Aristov: Я лично оцениваетепарень, онпобедитель в данный момент. Я считаю, что он должен быть любящий к своей стране. Я из Москвы, Morbid от Санкт-Петербурга , и я горжусь своей наследия , он должен быть тоже.

Mariya: Luka personally rates the guy, Morbid is the top dog at the moment. He believes as I do too, that Morbid should be more loving towards his country. We’re from Moscow, Morbid is from St. Petersburg and we’re proud of our heritage, he should be too.

Steve Sayors: It’s safe to say you both received some hostility on your debut at the house show? How did that make you both feel?

Luka nods at Mariya for her answer that question.

Mariya: To be honest, I found it totally unnecessary. Luka wasn’t that fussed as we didn’t expect anything different. I just find it rude, the XWF Galaxy booed us and they didn’t even give us a chance. They don’t even know us.

Steve Sayors: What was your thoughts on the response you got from the XWF superstars, during your debut?

Luka Aristov: Скотти Андерсон неникто , и Иисус Христос , кажется, здесь, просто раздражать XWF. Ребята этонеудачник. Morbid , вскоре будет понимать, что он больше нетолько России в этой компании .

Mariya: Scotty Anderson is a nobody and Jesus Christ seems to be here, just to annoy the XWF. Fyre is a loser. Morbid, will soon realise he is no longer the only Russian within this company.

Steve Sayors: How did you feel about the segment involving Scotty Anderson, recently?

Mariya: It was stupid, pathetic just like Andersons lame excuse of a career. That’s all we have to say about him!

Steve Sayors: So on Monday Night Madness, you have your debut match. What do you think of your first opponent, Lucius Fyre?

Luka Aristov: Как я уже сказал , Fyre являетсяпроигравшим. Оншутка. Он даже не достоин носить мой bags.He теряет все время , он является неприятным для этой компании . Это так называемое человеком , не уважал меня , и теперь он!

Mariya: As my gorgeous husband said, Fyre is a loser. He is a joke. He isn't even worthy enough to carry Luka’s bags. He loses all the time, he is an embarrassment to this company. That so called man, disrespected Luka and now he'll pay the price!

Steve Sayors: Fyre challenged you to a Razor Wire Death match, are you not at all worried?

Luka Aristov: Я беспокоюсь . Взволнованный , что я буду делать с этим, imbosil . Я беспокоюсь за Fyres безопасности. Я сказал ему, чтобы выбрать условие, это не имеет никакого значения для меня . Результатом является то же самое. Я уничтожу его и оставить его безжизненным. Он сделал его отверстие , и он может лежать в ней . Если он умрет , он умирает .

Mariya: Luka is worried as so am I. Worried of what Luka is going to do to this, imbecile. He is worried for Fyres safety. Luka told Fyre to choose a stipulation, it makes no difference to my husband. The outcome is the same. Luka destroys him and leaves him lifeless. Fyre made his hole and he can lie in it. If he dies, he dies.

Luka then bends down at picks up a length of Razor Wire. Luka smiles and pinches it with his thumb and index finger. Luka’s finger and thumb begin to bleed as Luka smiles in to the camera. Luka drops the Razor Wire as Steve watches in dismay. Luka looks into the camera.

Luka Aristov: Fyre , вы сделали большую ошибку , ваша глупость будет стоить вам болеть. Может быть, некоторые конечности, даже ваш жалкий жизнь . Я не буду нести ответственность за то, что происходит с вами . Вы принесли это на все на себе . Вы должны были храниться свой рот на замке , остался в углу, как мышка . Когда я , чтобы мои руки тебя, я не буду в состоянии отпустить. Я тебя бить в коме. Я не имею никакого раскаяния и вы у них нет мозгов .

Mariya: Fyre, you have made a big mistake, your stupidity will cost you this match. Maybe some limbs, even your pathetic life. Luka will not be held responsible for what happens to you. You brought this on all by yourself. You should have kept your mouth shut, stayed in the corner like a little mouse. When my husband gets his hands you, he will not be able to let go. He is going to beat you into a coma. He has no remorse and you have no brain.

Steve Sayors: Thank you both, very much for your time and good luck in your match on Madness.

Mariya smiles and kisses Luka on the cheek. Luka smirks as the scene fades.

Edit Hate Post Like Post