Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Breaking the News - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-26-2015, 09:15 PM

DECEMBER 24TH 2014
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind and his new fiancee Maria Swift were on their way to a Christmas Eve dinner at Maria's Parents place which involved her three brothers as well. They were going to break the news of their engagement. It had been 2 days since Mastermind got back from his weekly tour with the XWF, and had proposed to Maria at the airport of all places, and she had said yes.

They then spent the next day and a half celebrating the best way they knew how. By locking themselves away in the bedroom and having quite a good time.

Now they were traveling in the back of Mastermind's limo, Maria had cuddled in next to him.

"How do you think you're parents will take the news?"

MARIA: "I think Mum would be over the moon, and Dad I think will be happy. He just wants the best for me."

"I like your parents I think they are awesome."

MARIA: "I know Mum really likes you. She's told me several times, whilst you've been overseas."

Mastermind smiled.

"I just need to show your Dad I can take care of you."

MARIA: "Like I said he'll come around."

They sat there for another few minutes in silence, as the limo drove along. Mastermind could tell Maria wanted to ask him something but didn't know how, because she was quiet, and playing with her fingers. He knew that it was one of those questions that he was dreading. His past. He hardly spoke about his past. But he told her a few things.

"Ask me."

MARIA: "Ask you what?"

"Ask me the question you want to ask me, I know that silence of yours. You want to ask me something. So ask away."

MARIA: "I've got no question."

"Yes you have. I told you before you can ask me anything you want, as you need to know, and if I can, I'll answer it."

MARIA: "It's okay, it's nothing."

Mastermind breathed, and kissed Maria on the head.

"Please ask it. Don't be afraid to. I don't want you to be afraid around me."

MARIA: "I'm not afraid. I just don't want you to blame me for asking a question."

"I won't blame you. It's fine."

Maria sat beside Mastermind for another minute in silence, before pulling away and turning in her seat.

MARIA: "I want to meet your father."

Maria saw Mastermind tense up real bad. She knew speaking about his father was a mistake. Mastermind breathed in and out. Before looking at her. She could tell there was hurt in his eyes. Not from her asking the question but of his past.

"It's been over 25 years since I saw him. Since I spoke to him. I still blame him. It's not fair on him."

Maria took Mastermind's hand, and gently held it. She took a deep breath.

MARIA: "Whilst you were away I got in contact with him, he has always been in the back ground. He's seen your career. From New Zealand to over seas. Everywhere."

Mastermind tensed up some more, and dropped Maria's hand.

"You did what?"

MARIA: "I spoke to him on the phone. He sounds nice. He wants to meet with you."

Mastermind looked ahead and there was anger in his face.

"How did you get a hold of my father?"

MARIA: "I spoke to your lawyer. He had it."

"Why are you speaking to my lawyer."

MARIA: "I told you when you got back he was wanting to organize a meeting with you about your finances. You set that meeting up. He asked me how I was. I said I was good because I got you to meet my family, and he brought up your father, that he always had the number. So I asked for it, and he gave it to me.

Mastermind stared ahead for a couple of minutes in silence, and then picked up the limo phone. It was direct to his driver, Thomas.

THOMAS: "Sir?"

"Thomas stop the limo."

THOMAS: "But sir we're on the motor way."

"You heard me Thomas. Stop the limo now."

THOMAS: "Yes sir."

It took 30 seconds for Thomas to pull off on a safe place, Maria looked across at Mastermind. He picked up the phone again.

"I'm getting out. You are to take Miss Swift to her original destination and then come back for me. Got it."

"Yes sir."

Mastermind opened the door. He looked back across at Maria.

"I need to get out, otherwise I'm going to go bonkers, and I don't want to do that. You go to your parents."

Maria just sat there with tears in her eyes, and she nodded. But when he picked up her hand and held it for a split second she knew that all he needed was space. Mastermind got out of the limo, and closed the door. The limo drove off.

30 Minutes later, Mastermind was still sitting on the side of the Motorway, thinking of what was happening. His lawyer had his father's number. Why? Had always had the number. Maria had spoken to his father. Why? What did he want after all these years? Why was he interested?

Suddenly he saw a red sports car drive up. It was Maria's brother Jake's car. But Jake wasn't behind the wheel, Maria was. She slowly got out, and made her way over to where Mastermind was sitting. He wasn't as tense. Which was a good sign. They sat there for a few minutes in silence.

"I thought I told Thomas to drop you off and come back."

MARIA: "You did, but I told him to go home. I wanted to pick you up."

Mastermind semi smiled.

"Thanks."

MARIA: "Babe."

"Yes?"

MARIA: "I'm sorry. I should have told you."

"Yes you should have."

Mastermind stood up, and walked over to the sports car, and turned back around.

"I love you Maria with all my heart. My past hurts. I don't know how to deal with it."

Maria got up, and slowly walked over to Mastermind and held his hands.

MARIA: "Then let me in, let me help you. Together we can work through this."

Mastermind looked down at Maria, and gave her a hug. She hugged him back.

"Have I ruined dinner?"

Maria gave a small giggle.

MARIA: "When I got there, Mum asked me if I was okay, I said I was but she knows something was up. I yelled at Jake to give me his car, so I could get back to you. I didn't meant to hurt you."

"Like I said my past hurts, I don't want to hurt you with my anger. So sometimes it's best to let me walk away and I'll deal with it."

MARIA: "That's what I love about you. You aren't an abuser. You know your breaking point. But like I said, I just want to help."

They broke apart, and kissed.

"If I'm going to confront my hurt, and my past, I need you with me every step of the way."

MARIA: "And I will be. I promise you that."

"We best get to your parents, or they'll kill me."

Maria laughed and so did Mastermind. They then headed to the sports car, got in, and drove off.

END OF PART 1

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub