Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A boy and his school
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-28-2015, 12:50 AM

The boy lays on the floor in a heap. He has slept in the room since the hearing the story. The girl is no longer chained to the ceiling. She has been released. She has seen nothing, and had posed no threat. Or so the Beast said. The door to the basement opens and a light shines through. A smell. Hunger. Aaron has not eaten in two days, he is starving. To his feet he climbs, and moves towards the steps. Music. He hears the sounds of music. Curious. He steps towards the stairs, and begins his ascension. One step at a time. One frail step at a time. He makes it to the top, and spots a girl in the kitchen. She's cooking. Pancakes. Bacon. She had long black hair, straight ending in a straight line just halfway between her shoulders and her elbow. Her hips sway in tune with the music. She sings off key as the song plays. He slowly walks into the room and looks at her. She speaks. The voice of an angel.

???:Hi. I'm Angela. I guess you're Aaron.

Aaron:Uh, yeah. Hi. Where's he at?

Angela:Sleeping. He hired me to watch you, and help you out. I made breakfast.

Aaron:Yay!

Angela:When's the last time you ate?

Aaron:Two days ago. I think.

Angela:Sit. Eat.

She made him a plate while he weakly made his way to the seat to eat. He sits, and eats. Delicious. She sits and they talk. She tells him about herself. She's only 15, an only child, but was hired to take care of him while Pest is away. Her name is Angela, and she used to live down the street. Now, she lives here. Angela's parents were ok with the idea, because Pest offered a lot of money, and made some very dangerous threats. The boy finishes his food. A promise is made. A lunch if he goes to get ready for school. Clothes are in his room. Third on the left. Rush. Examine. Ecstasy. The room is filled with things for the boy. Clothes, toys, and a Television. Overjoyed. He finds his outfit and rushes to shower. Angela. Alone. Safe. She starts to clean the kitchen up. As if out of nowhere The God of Emptiness places a hand on her shoulder. She shudders. Shivers. Fear. Cold runs down her spine. She jumps. Adorable. The ice in Pest' heart melts, and then refreezes.

Pest:How is he taking to you?

Angela:Fine. I think. So, I just earn his trust, and take care of him?

The hand moves from her shoulder to her neck. Pull. She moves back towards the refrigerator. Against her will. Her throat vibrates. Gasps. Breathing. The release. He lets go. Fall. Thud. She lands on the floor.

Pest:You do as I ask. Or, your sister will pay. You do want her free, right?

A nod, and a silent agreement. She gets to her feet. Shakes. Mouth opens. Words try and form. Fail. This is common with The God of Emptiness. Words do come, eventually.

Angela:And what do you want me to do?

Pest:Finish preparing his meal. When he leaves, come to my room, and we shall speak. I am going to lay down. Last night was tiresome.

The God of Emptiness leaves the kitchen, and goes to retire in his room. Aaron comes out of the shower, fully dressed, and ready. Angela hands him a lunchbox and wishes him a good day. She reminds him to tell people that he lives here with his father, or bad things happen. She is supposed to be the sister of his deceased mother. A lie that Aaron promises to keep. He knows the punishment the Pest can bring, though the name of his tormentor is still unknown. Angela makes her way to the Pest' room.

She stands at the foot of his bed, and stares as his words echo through the room.

Pest:Close the door.

She does as she's told, and the Pest sits up. He points, and she closes the blinds. Without a word, he removes the mask, and sets it on the bed. His true face startles Angela. With a wave, she sits on the bed, and Pest begins to stroke her hair. Her eyes shake and water. This monster. His touch brings confusion. The hands have brought pain, and yet there feels to be love behind them now. Her lips tremble in time with her eyes.

Pest:Are you afraid of me?

She does not answer, just slightly shakes her head.

Pest:Should you do as I ask, and please me, then you have nothing to worry about. Now, I understand you fear for your sister, but I assure you, she is safe for now. I believe I have not made myself clear when it comes to Aaron, so I will allow you to question me on the boy. This time only.

Angela:What are you doing with Aaron?

Pest:I am training him.

Angela:For?

Pest:To be like me. To make a new Monster. My time is quickly depleting. I need someone who can carry on my legacy.

Angela:Is this because you don't have a kid?

Pest:No. This is because my children are dead. Two daughters, one died shortly after birth, the other jumped when she was 16. Your age. I need an heir to the legacy I have left. Aaron shall be my legacy. He shall get my money, and he shall get my tenancies. You shall help form him, or your sister shall suffer.

Angela:And what I am going to do to him?

Pest:At night you shall go into his room, and speak with him. You will ensure he trusts you, and loves you. Remove the notion of you being a stranger.

Angela:But, then what?

Pest:You will eventually rip his heart out.

Angela:But, that's fucked up?

Pest:It is what happened to me. My mother came into my room when I was his age, and raped me. And her boyfriend beat me. My mother turned her back on me.

She strokes a scar on his cheek. Trying to kill the monster with kindness.

Angela:Is that what happened here?

Pest:No. That was in Vietnam. A grenade went off near me. Shrapnel.

She continues to stroke it. The Pest flips her onto her back, and mounts her. Her eyes go wide.

Aaron is sitting in class. All of his paperwork says that his name is Aaron Stevens, son of James Stevens and Barbie Stevens. Barbie passed away shortly after giving birth to him. He sat in class, quiet. No one wanted to pick on the new kid. Not this time. It's hard to want to when he has two black eyes on day one. At lunch, Aaron sits by himself, and eats his sandwich. It's Ham, Turkey, and Cheese. There's a note in his lunchbox. A kid comes and sits down next to him. The kid looks at Aaron's face. He sees the note and snatches it.

Boy:Oooh, his mommy wrote him a note. What's it say?

Friends of the boy come and stand behind him. The boy reads the note aloud.

Dear Aaron,

Hey. Hope you have a great day at school. Make friends.

Love
Aunt Angela.

Aaron punches the boy in the face. His friends go to help the boy, but Aaron shoves them away and mounts the boy. He begins to beat the boy with his lunchbox.

And Angela is sitting on the sofa, crying. The phone rings. She answers.

Angela:Hello.

Angela:Yes. This is his aunt.

Angela:He what?

Angela:Ok, I'm get his father. We're on our way.

Angela goes and wakes The Pest. She finds the Beast is already awake and sitting there. He looks at the Angel, who is shaking at the thought of speaking to him.

Angela:Aaron got in trouble at school, we need to go and get him.

Pest:What do you mean?

Angela:Aaron got into a fight, and hurt another boy. We have to get him.

Pest:Fine, I shall get ready and we can go. You should change.

Angela:What's wrong with my outfit?

Pest:No one will believe you're 18 if you go in in a pink Hello Kitty shirt. Wear something else.

She leaves her room and goes to change. The Pest gets to his feet, and removes his shirt. There is a scar on his chest, 3 inches from his heart. Old, and worn. He runs his hand over it, and thinks. Lost in thought, he remembers the day he got it. The day Clover died in the jungles of Vietnam. A bullet ripped through his thorax, and barely missed his heart. Clover wasn't as lucky. The Pest goes and showers. He gets ready in his best suit, and places the mask back on before turning to face the mirror.

Pest:The world is not ready to see who I truly am. Not yet.

The Pest leaves the room, and his goes to fetch Angela. They drive off to collect the boy. The Pest gives some speech about how he'll handle the boy's punishment, and offers a fake apology to the boy's mother. They leave, but not before they get stopped by the school's Therapist. She prods and suggests the reason Aaron acted out is because of his lack of a mother. Perhaps his aunt isn't a good enough influence. He needs a mother figure as well. Pest ignores her. She begs him to think of his son. Show some humanity. He leans in. A shiver. A Shudder. Cold down her spine. Words fall from his mouth very quietly. Barely audible. But she hears them. The words hold no real meaning, and yet, they will stick with her forever.

Pest:I am only human sometimes.

They leave and drive in silence. At the house, Aaron rushes off to his room. Angela looks at Pest. He undoes his tie.

Angela:Are you going to punish him?

Pest:For what?

Angela:He attacked another boy.

Pest:Yes. He is showing signs of brutality. That is what I wished to beat into him. He has taken to the lessons well. Visit him tonight. Speak to him. Nothing more. No hugs. Nothing. Do not physically engage him until I tell you to. Not at night, anyway. I shall go and speak to him.

Angela:And say what?

Pest:I will remind him that we prey on those weaker than we are. Remind him to only choose battles he believes he can win. A fool goes into battle with those he knows are his superior. A fool, or a man with something to lose. A fool like my opponent on Madness this week.

Angela:Madness? What?

Pest:Ah, you are unaware of how I make my money these days. I wrestle. I am facing some joke of a human being this week.

Angela:Ok. I'm gonna go watch tv.

The Pest goes to Aaron's room. He finds the boy sitting on the bed looking at the wall. Scared. Silent. The Pest sits next to him. The boy does not move.

Aaron:Please don't beat me again.

Pest:I will not. You pleased me today.

Aaron:I did?

Pest:How many children did you put down? Three? You established yourself. They will learn not to make eye contact with you anymore. Remember, boy. We are not humans. Not until it suits us.

Aaron:What are we?

Pest:I am the God of Emptiness. And you, you are my caged pet. You shall soon reach your potential, but for the time being you must become broken. Like I was.

Aaron:What about Angela? I like her?

Pest:She is pure. Untouched. I have not sullied her. And I will not. Not yet.

Aaron:What do you mean?

Pest:Time will show you. For now, relax. You are in no danger. Angela is making dinner for us tonight. I have to go do something.

The Pest gets to his feet and leaves the room. He crosses paths with Angela, who he tells what to make for dinner before descending to the basement. In the basement he sits in a lone chair.

Pest:Barbie, I do not know if you can hear me, but I am trying to make a new monster. Someone like I am. It is difficult, but I believe I am showing progress. I hope I can redeem myself after I crush C.C. Hollywood and Mastermind in the ring. I have not heard from you since the day in the alley. I fear it is because I am a loser. I wish you were still here.

Barbie:I'm always here.

Pest:Why have I not seen you?

Barbie:Because I'm dead. You're speaking to your thoughts. Not me.

Pest:I understand, but it hurts. I miss you so.

Barbie:Well, I died. So, you know. Sucks.

Pest:I do not recall my Barbie being so cold.

Barbie:Oh? Think back to when you killed me.

Pest:This is not the truth of Barbie.

Angela:Who are you speaking to?

Her words come from above. She can hear Pest speaking to himself.

Pest:Myself. I shall be up in a few minutes.