Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 04:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker The Relationship Between A Tank and PETA
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-12-2015, 12:57 AM

The video flashes to life, and it shows Ghost Tank and Alysia going for a walk through a zoo. Not a lot of people were there, due to the cold months. Ghost Tank smiled over to Alysia, the two of them wearing more clothes than usual. Ghost Tank usually wore his gear, but with a black shirt, however, he wore a leather trenchcoat, which had fur lining on the inside, with black gloves that seemed to look padded near the knuckle area, almost looking like MMA gloves, but the fingers of the gloves were intact, and they were long enough to reach his elbows, the material covering his arms being wool. With her, she wore more articles of clothing of dark colors, while looking fashionable

[Image: 3b4bed4f48ff8345281314865e05f85f.jpg]

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen! It's Tom Parks! I've been following God Tank for a while now, mostly because I was under strict orders to, the rest of the reason is because he's fucking awesome and I want to be like him! Or at least, try to. I've got soooo much footage, like, twenty-two gigabytes worth of Tank's life. His life really got interesting once the sexy Alysia showed up! Woo doggie! I'm guessing Ghost Tank is glad they're on the road, because the noises they make are so loud some nights that the cops have been called at least once in each city, because of the sex noises!

Let's lookit here, now. It seems my idol and his girl are at the zoo, and they're passing by some of the "residents". Monkeys, lions, some flightless birds. Then something happened, Tank God and Goddess Alysia saw a group of zookeepers taking a bear towards the bear environment, to join its brothers and sisters. The bear, it reared its head, sniffed the air, and immediately it looked over towards Ghost Tank. The bear, which its keepers had thought was sedated enough, let out a primal roar, and charged after Ghost Tank! It must have been the bear that has fought GT time and time again! How the hell did it wind up here, at this zoo!? Ghost Tank yelled for Alysia to hide, to get safe, as he let out his own feral sounding roar to rival the bear's!

Ghost Tank stood his ground but the bear charged him hard, causing Ghost Tank to fall to the concrete! The bear, now over him, would rear back its right forepaw, aiming to swipe Tank's head off! GT brought his left hand up, and blocked the attempt, though the claws would rend his skin, causing him to bleed! Man, I can't believe how pissed this bear is! Ghost God didn't do anything to it to make it this mad, so why is it always coming after him?!

Quote:Ghost Tank continues to roar out like a wild animal, and with one final movement, he lifts the bear, it's over his head! AND! AND! HOLY JUMPIN' JEHOSAPHAT! THE BEAR IS GERMAN SUPLEXED A THIRD TIME ONTO THE ISLAND AND IT COLLAPSES UNDER THE WEIGHT!

Quote:The kick sends it flying onto its back, but as it lands, momentum would cause it to roll a bit, making it rest on its stomach. The creature seems out of it! Ghost Tank straddles its back.

Wait...

Wait...

Nah! he can't be going for it!

HOLY FUCK HE IS! GHOST TANK IS PICKING THE BEAR UP!

BOOM! GT nails the first German suplex! He kept the hold, straddling the bear once more, then BOOM! Another suplex! Here comes the straddle! He lifts the bear once more! A THIRD SUPLEX! RIGHT INTO THE BUSY STREETS! Some of the cars were empty, but the ones that weren't, were causing a huge commotion! People screaming at GT to get the fuck out of the street so that they can leave. However Ghost Tank would just get angrier! This fueled his rage, fueled his body's adrenaline! Tank God was on the bear's back again, adjusting their bodies, and then the fourth German suplex would cause the Bear and GT to slam into the hood of an abandoned car! Ghost Tank climbed and pulled the bear with him! When Tank heard someone honk, I heard him yell out loud

BEEP!

That's when GT performed a FIFTH German suplex to the abandoned car's roof, almost collapsing the entire thing! Tank then adjusted himself and the bear, before performing a SIXTH suplex, but this time, to an occupied Dodge truck! Right onto the heated hood! This wasn't the end though. The man inside was shocked to see this spectacle! He was frozen! His hands were gripping the steering wheel so tightly, that the man seems incapable of letting it go!

The seventh suplex would cause them to land on the truck's cab hood. Ghost Tank and the bear were upon the roof of the cab now, and the eighth suplex caused them to slam into the truck's covered bed! Ghost Tank is almost out of gas! He's barely getting back to his feet! However, he manages to do so, and both GT and the Bear are standing on top of the bed, Ghost Tank looks nearby at the vehicles near him, finding a soft-top convertible, with its roof up. He grinned to himself, and with all his strength, letting a mighty roar escape him as he dead lifts the bear and releases it, causing it to crash down onto the convertible, and causing a lot of BOOM! CRACK! SNAP! CREEEEK! noises. A tire would even blow, making noise as if someone had fired a gun!

Ghost Tank hasn't done anything to warrant this bear's aggression! But man is it pissed! Tank brings his feet up, and kicked hard at the bear's midsection, while using the grip on its arm to yank it, making the bear flip over his body, and land hard on its back, causing it to let out a pained growl. Ghost Tank moved over to it, and began slamming his large fists down into the bear's maw, only to forget about it having its huge paws and claws, which the right paw would make him realize as it slammed into the left portion of his rib cage. It clawed his clothes, and was deep enough to make him bleed, though the protection of the clothing allowed the wounds to not be as deep. Ghost Tank fell hard to the ground, but rolled as did the bear, with the bear getting onto all fours, and Tank getting to his feet.

They stared each other down, and growled audibly at one another, as of they were two bear patriarchs fighting over territory. Ghost Tank made the first move, while the bear stood on its hind-legs and aimed to give its most powerful swipe ever. Ghost Tank, though, would duck under the swipe, and the bear would feel the mighty might of Ghost God! He speared the massive creature, damn near folding it in half! He wasn't done though! He went to its head, and pulled the stunned creature to its feet. He then grabbed it near its hips, and...wait, he isn't...HOLY SHIT!

Ghost Tank picked the bear up into a powerbomb position, and is now struggling with each step to go to the bear enclosure! With a mighty roar, he threw the huge creature into the awaiting area, and I could hear a splash sound out! It must've landed in a pool of water or something!

Ghost Tank, out of breath, called for Alysia, smiling as he saw her, and with one arm around her hips, they walked away, heading home.

Now at home, Ghost Tank watched more of Fernando's promos, and a hand went to his head and slapped it, gently. He went into the room he had been using for recording, but this time, Alysia followed, so that she could tend to his wounds after the bear attack.

Fernando, you... Gods, you're just so fucking stupid! You're found constantly lacking in the world of the English vernacular, that it pains me to watch your promos! You claim everything I say is something you do! Here's a revelation for you, Austin, and I hope you listen real close.

He gave Alysia a pat then tugged his left earlobe. The moment she covered her ears, is when Austin would hear Ghost Tank raise his voice in yells,

YOU DO NOT FUCKING OWN THE WORD "NEXT!" WHEN IT IS USED A CERTAIN WAY! YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING THE FIFTIETH PERSON TO EVER SPEAK LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING LUMMOX! THERE IS NOTHING YOU HAVE SAID IN THIS WORLD, THAT HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN FUCKING SAID A HUNDRED TIMES BEFORE! YOU UNORIGINAL HACK!

He gave Alysia another tap, and she resumed cleaning his wounds and patching them up.

Austin, you're unoriginal, you're not funny, you steal everybody's material, then claim it as your own, as if you were the first man to ever utter a syllable. Tomorrow, I will hurt you. Tomorrow, you will go through hell. Tomorrow, I'll make sure that even if I don't win, that you'll leave enlightened by our verbal sparring, because if I ever see you try to continue claiming shticks that aren't yours, that everyone is copying you, I'll be back. Win or loss, I'll be back and I'll make sure you fucking learn your goddamn lesson.

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post