Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 11:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transitions Pt. 1
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-26-2015, 11:14 AM

Cain sat there following the ladder match. To say he was distraught would be a lie. He wasn't distraught. He'd given it his all and came up short. He wouldn't whine and cry though. That was the way of the coward. Despite all the things he'd been called, a warrior came first. Warriors didn't complain. Real men didn't bitch. They dusted themselves off and got back on the horse. They got better.

Others didn't see it that way.

"His majesty is not pleased, Cain."

Cain looked up and saw Judas standing there. The demon had company as well. A young Asian girl of about sixteen years of age. A young demon was more like it. She'd just taken the form of that girl. It's what they call a "flesh suit". In those eyes he saw thousands of years of knowledge. He saw something else as well, but couldn't put his finger on it.

SLAP!

"Hey loser! Pay attention to me when I speak to y-"

Judas felt the air leave his lungs as the huge paw of Cain closed on his throat.

"-or what? You can't kill me. Noone can."

Cain stated plainly, and he was right. But Judas also had a valid point to make.

"No, but..." He started as Cain mercifully released his windpipe. "-I can make your existence a miserable one. I can see to it that your soul burns in the agony of the fires of hell. Which is exactly what Crowley told me to do following your loss. However Cain, I wanna know what your excuse is for losing?"

Cue Music.

Cain just stood there, bowed his head, and folded his arms with a smirk. He shrugged.

"No excuses."

"Oh you better have a goddamned mother fucking good excuse!"

Cain once again shrugged. "Austin Fernando won. Fair and square. If you're looking for someone that's gonna bitch and whine, go see Peter Gilmour. I'm not making a damned excuse for losing, Judas. Furthermore, who are you to talk to me about losing? You sold a man's life for thirty pieces of silver."

"Are you lecturing me about honor?"

"Does Eddie Murphy fuck women with dicks?"

"FACT." The beautiful young demon chimed in with a smile. She'd been making eyes at Cain for the past few minutes.

"Shaddup." he said, shooting the girl a look. He looked back at Cain. "I would suggest you win your next match, Arkham. I wouldn't want to have to tell Crowley you failed him. He'll-"

"Excuse me, do you have any idea of who you're talking to?"

SLAP!

"Grrrr...I'd advise you stop that..."

Judas smirked and pulled back his coat, revealing the blade at his side. The legendary Masamune. This legendary blade, in the hands of a denizen of hell, was capable of killing anything. Even Cain. He gave Cain a foreboding look as the female demon backed up.

"I could end you right here and now. You know, if you continue your beligerance I just may."

Cain eyed the fabled blade, but did not feel fear. Instead, he pressed the issue, getting right in the face of his overseer. He gave a low, throaty growl. "I'd love for you to try it, Judas. Go ahead...do it. "End" me. Pull that sword you weak bastard...do it. I dare you."

Judas couldn't resist the dare. Hell, it might as well have been a triple dog dare, because the demon was quick to pull the blade. As he swung a wide arc at Cain, the demonic warrior sidestepped and grabbed his wrist. Snap! Bons protruding from his forearm. Judas fell to his knees, the wakizashi clinking as it hit the ground.

She watched as Cain reveled in Judas' pleas.

"Wait! Please Lord Cain ..." Judas begged of him, wrist not healing. "...can't we talk about this?"

"Pitiful lower class devil. Begging for your life will not save it."

Cain kicked the blade into his own hand, then swiped downward. The ever sharp blade cut through Judas like a hot knife through butter. The demon split in twain and bursted into flames. Cain then turned his attention to the female demon. "It's your turn."

She begged off. "Wait! No! Please don't, I'll do anything! I'll give you head for Lucifer's sake!"

The Messiah of Pain liked that idea. As she dropped her knees, she took him in her warm mouth. Cain sighed as she worked on him feverishly, trying to save her own life. Up and down she bobbed her head, slowly at first. It took a whole fifteen minutes, and he reached his peak. She stood, wiping her mouth...but felt uneasy as Cain just sneered.

"That was fucking horrible."

"But...but I kept my word...you can't kill me!

Swish!

Her head flew into the air and the body melted into a fiery substance with the stench of sulfur. Cain just smirked as he cleaned the blade with his tongue.

"Pest was right."

And he disappeared with the blade. What happened next? Find out next time!

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post