Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Brief Meeting
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-25-2015, 09:58 PM

"Yes, Syndi, I know that you still don't trust this guy, but he said it was urgent..."

Johnathan says to his cellphone as he approaches the janitor's closet once more.

"I don't know what he means by 'urgent'! Look, you have access to the video Cambot is recording right now, alright? You'll see for yourself just what he has in store for me. Look I got to go. I'm here and he hasn't shown up yet. Yes, I love you too. Talk to you later."

He hangs up and proceeds to wait for Frodo, who left him a voicemail to meet him here in the first place.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-25-2015, 10:09 PM

Frodo dropped down from the ceiling wearing nothing but a mask. He looked at Knight for a minute before turning to cambot. He gave his dick a little wiggle in front of the camera before turning back to Knight.

"Hey, listen Johnny. I gotta tell ya something important. I love you. And I know you have feelings for me. So, what do we do? I've got a plan, not a good one. But one none the less. We kill Sarah. What do you say?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2015, 10:14 PM

Johnathan tries his best not to look, but the way it flops around while Frodo hangs upside down gets a short glance here and there from the Knight.

"You want me to help you kill your wife? I know you and her haven't been through the best of times right now, but why do you need my help? Surely it only takes a magnum and good aim."

Somewhere back in Boston, his sister can be heard throwing up a little.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2015, 10:16 PM

"Nigga, I'm kidding. Listen, I just wanted to let you know that even though you're a huge backstabbing bitch, I still care for you. Way more than anyone in the Underground really does. Also, you're always welcome to join the Asylum. Cutie."

Frodo leans in to kiss Knight.

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2015, 10:26 PM

Johnathan turns his head and leans forward, making Frodo kiss his cheek. He then leans back and looks at Frodo while still trying his hardest not to look at Frodo's pendulum.

"I'll consider it if MacClay turns out to be just as incompetent everyone else makes him out as. But at the moment, I'm good where I am. Thanks for the heads up and for the compliment, though. I'm still trying to organize prizes for the upcoming show."

This time, it's Johnathan who leans in for the kiss. That is, he would've if his phone suddenly start ringing. He picks it up and answers it.

"Hello? Yes, this is Johnathan Heart. You got it? Alright! For how long?"

He looks back to Frodo.

"Sorry, Frodo. I have to take this. They managed to score tickets for a Disney cruise!"

With that, Johnathan starts walking away.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2015, 10:56 PM

"Well, I'm hard."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2015, 08:00 AM

OOC: You gots to fix that banner, man.

Hate Post Like Post