Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning Point Post Game
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-25-2015, 06:04 PM

Hello Everyone,

So now that the PPV is over I wanted to make a post to ask you all about it. Please keep in mind that this is an OOC forum and thus responses should be OOC. So below are a few questions I'd like to get your answer on.

What did you like about the PPV?
What didn't you like about the PPV?

Favorite match?
Favorite moment?

Favorite RP of the PPV?
Favorite RPer of the PPV?

Biggest surprise RPer of the PPV? (Could be someone new or even someone whose work you thought was a notch above what they usually do)

Anything you would change about the PPV?
What kind of PPV would you like to see next?

Was there sufficient time to RP for the PPV?

If you have any other comments you would like to add please do so but please remember to keep it civil. If you are thinking about ripping into a character or a roleplay or how a match was written don't bother as doing so won't be a good look for you and chances are I'll exercise my GM powers and change your signature into a picture of something you won't like but the rest of us will get a kick out of.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-25-2015, 06:13 PM

(01-25-2015, 06:04 PM)Ozymandias Said: What did you like about the PPV?
The whole thing, and the great turn out!

Can't think of anything, other than tags/trios not being defended.

Favorite match?
mine, and the best friends match. and the gauntlet.

Favorite moment?
Morbid. And me winning.

Favorite RP of the PPV?
Herod, and Doc's last one..

Doc

Biggest surprise RPer of the PPV? (Could be someone new or even someone whose work you thought was a notch above what they usually do)
CC Hollywood.

Gimmick theme?

Lethal Lottery!

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-25-2015, 06:18 PM

Everything. Yes it's vague but I thought everything was well done.

N/A

Favorite match?
TV Gauntlet, very well written, kept a bit of suspense. Good humour in the match, nice finish.

Favorite moment?
Morbid cash in.

Favorite RP of the PPV?
What I'll Become by AerialKnight

John Samuels

Biggest surprise RPer of the PPV?
CC Hollywood or corVus

Not that I can think of

The lethal lottery sounded fun

Yes.

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-25-2015, 06:25 PM

What did I like about the PPV? Well, everything. It was perfect from top to bottom, not much else to add.

Favorite match, IMO, was the Duke-Bute match. Beautifully written, as well as the surprise return by Eli at the end. Another strong runner- up was the Prophetic title match. I was laughing my ass off about it the whole way through due to the fact, that, well, Morbid and Hysteria became munchkins. XD

Favorite moment had to be when Morbid came out as the Higher Power and shocked us all by winning the Uni. Seriously, I have an alt in the Asylum, and even I didn't know this was happening!

Favorite RP? I don't have a specific preference, IMO, everyone stepped up and showed their a- game in their RPs. From trash to story, majority of us really worked our asses off.

Favorite RPer? corVus by far. Dude really surprised us all and pulled out some top- notch work that rivals even those amongst experienced, great RPers such as Sane and D'ville.

Surprise RPer? Pretty much the three new guys- Polvo, Herod, and corVus. The latter, I already explained. I admit, I didn't have high expectation about Polvo, but dude really proved me wrong. Give him time to develop, and this guy will become a beast. And Herod? While the dude lagged, his sole RP really surprised me. First time I read it through, I was initially turned off due to the strange way it was coded, but now, that's the main reason I love it. This guy's... twisted way of writing really suits him well. If he had RP'd more along with Tank, as well as throwing in some story, the match would have been WAY harder to judge.

As for much I would change, not much. PPV was great.

But for an idea for the next PPV, I do have an idea:

I initially thought up of this idea from a YouTube video, which was where I got the name: The Purgatory, a hell in a cell- like structure in which that, instead of steel, would have barbed/razor wire. Could make for some really gruesome matches.

Fuck yeah, I thought there was sufficient time to RP for the PPV. I mean, over a week? If anything, I thought you were being too lenient. Yes, this coming from the man who only did 2 RPs, but over a week was a long time, and also allowed people like Gator to go off and be a fucking RP'ing machine.

Should be it, amazing PPV overall. Can't wait for the next one.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-25-2015, 06:25 PM

Everything, great down to the fucking T.

The death of Tush ;(

Favorite match?
All were great. The one that stuck out to me besides the TV Championship match was the House of Horrors Match.[/color]

Favorite moment?
[White]Defiantly Morbid being revealed as the Higher Power and Winning the Uni Title

Favorite RP of the PPV?
Every corVus/Gator RP

Gator

CC Hollywood and corVus

Theme, or a Briefcase Match

Lethal Lottery, been a long time coming

I would've liked another day, but that's just do to my shit school/work schedule, and the fact that I only got 4 RPs out.

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post