Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transitions Pt. 2
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-27-2015, 07:17 AM

The Messiah of Pain walked down the hallway nonchalantly flipping the demon killing blade in his hand. So the question was "Is Cain fucking insane?". Anyone who watched the events between Cain and the two demons of Hell had to be asking that same question. The halls were quiet but not empty. Cain nodded to people like Peter Gilmour. Austin Fernando on the other hand, he gave the young man the slightest incline of his head. He walked on past without a word.

He looked back and forth. Why? He knew that Crowley's forces would be hunting him now. Don't get me wrong. Cain still feared no man nor demon. He stopped in mid stride as he felt a precense right in front of him. He looked down...

"Steve..."

Great. Steve Sayer. This was a man he had absolutely no time to deal with. After all, he knew Sayer's line of questioning would lead to long answers. He sneered and tried to push past the veteran interviewer. Steve would have None of that though.

"Hey Cain! We heard a commotion from your locker room! Are you okay?"

Cain sneered at Sayer.

"What kind of stupid fucking question is that? I'm immortal, douchebag."

"True. But...you know, you're valuable to..."

"Yeah yeah. Valuable to the company, win or lose. Gotcha. Thanks for the kind words, blah blah, yakkity smackity, verbal dick sucking, gotta go."

Cain shoved his way past the backstage interviewer without another word, making his way toward the exit. He passed by an open locker room door like a shadow in the wind, the voice of one Frodo Swaggins heard from off screen. Yes, it's a cameo for the Dwarf King.

"Yo, what the fuck crawled up his ass this time?"

That was all we got from the Dwarf King. Cain however muttered to himself as he came to a crossroads in the arena, gripping Masamune tightly. "Fuck...which way do I go?"

"Cain! Cain! Mister Cain! Over here!"

Cain rolled his eyes. He knew the voice of a dumb teen girl anywhere. He looked over to see her standing there, with green eyes and long blonde hair. About five four, short but chubby. The young girl bounced up to him, autograph book in hand.

"Can I have your autograph?!" She batted her eyelashes. "Pleeeeeeeease?"

He swallowed the vomit forming in his mouth.

"......"

"Come on...please pleeeeasssse...."

Little did our young friend know, that shit didn't work on Cain. Maybe back when he was the Beast of Berlin would he gladly sign her stupid little book but now? He was too big for that. He was too good. Just as it was stated, win or lose his value was high. He knew it. He brushed past the girl, who should have considered herself lucky she was left alive. Needless to say, he went in the opposite direction of the girl.

As he neared the exit of the arena, he heard a monotone voice behind him.

"You're forgetting something."

Cain looked over his shoulder to see a middle aged man standing there. The man was about five-foot-eleven-inches with curly black hair and a neck beard. He wore a pair of slippers, a pair of red and black flannel pajamas, and a Star Wars T-shirt. In his left hand he held an Iphone, which he texted away on. His right hand however held a wooden sword case, which he nonchalantly twirled.

Cain narrowed his eyes on the man, who showed absolutely no fear.

"If you're thinking about murdering me, don't bother. You couldn't kill me, even with that mythical blade you now possess."

"You presume to know what I am thinking?"

Cain was puzzled. He was thinking about killing the dork.

"It's in your nature, Cain. You're a Beast. A killer of so many men. Young, old, healthy and sick. The reason I am here is for one reason. You see, we've taken notice of your actions where I'm from. Oh no, don't get the wrong idea. We are not here to punish you. We like what you did to Judas and his harlot. We would have let him rot in hell, but eh..." he shrugged. ".,.we know that he would enjoy that too much."

"....who is we?"

"Oh, I believe you know good and well. But then again, you've faced my kind before..." his eyes flashed a bright. "...Cain. You know exactly who we are. Now we have become quite impressed with your work."

The man held out the case of Masamune to Cain, and Cain slowly approached the man with Darth Vader on his shirt. The two locked eyes for a moment as Cain cautiously took the case, which was exactly a wooden sheathe.

(Uriel)

He heard the whisper in his ear as he took the sheathe and slid the mythical blade into it, then locked it onto his belt. Without another word he turned from this being and walked away. Of course he peeked back. Uriel was gone.

What lay in store for Cain?

To Be Continued

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post