Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Redemption RP 4
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-23-2015, 10:49 PM

We are on a time crunch here and I am feeling the effects but people like Peter Gilmour sicken me. While I respect him as a wrestler, I hate him outside the ring and would love to break his jaw with my fist. You wanna talk shit? Let's talk shit, bro. Yes, You have stuck around and I have disappeared. I go places instead of sticking around in one promotion, bro. I have bettered my skills as a pro wrestler while you stay in one place. I get to face different talent every week while you face the same people. You tried to crack an age joke at my expense? Seriously. I am 30 years old and have been down many different roads in my career. If I am considered ancient, You must be considered old.

Now, Let's talk about my good buddy, The Dimallisher. You like to crack the fat jokes, don't you. Don't worry, I plan on giving you a great big hug until you turn purple. I love to eat. Big deal. You won't say any of that shit to my face and that's the truth right there. You encounter me in the ring and I am gonna crack you right across the jaw with my fist. Haters gonna hate, bro. All you have done is motivate me even more to kick your ass all over the building. The fans are gonna be chanting my name while you lay down on the mat in agony and pain. I am not the kind of person you wanna disrespect.

While you both are having your moment, I am shaking my ass off dancing at bars. I am just gonna shake it off until I get laid and follow the motto of GTT. Gym. Tan. Tranny. I love to party but I also like to fight. I fight hard. I play hard. Preferably with a tranny cock between my hands. I be thrilling those trannies all night long. Pop it off sometimes six times a night. Woo! I may be a by most peoples standards but I ain't a dishy one. I kick ass and take names.

Representing the state of Massachusetts each time I step into that ring. I am a wrecking ball with my moves like jagger and that white boy swagger I bring to the table. When all is said and done, Fans are gonna be chanting, "Green" throughout the arena. I fight like my life is on the line when I step into that ring. This is my redemption. I have given my all to this business and will continue to. No more holding back my rage. Let the suffering, chaos, ugliness, and mayhem run wild throughout my body. I am gonna let it happen.

My name is Barney Allison Green and you are not gonna beat me. You are gonna have to kill me in order to achieve victory. I am not letting you get the win over me. This is my shot. This is Barney Green's time. Not Dimallisher. Not Peter Gilmour. Not Grayson Stingers. My time. Every time I have been told I can't do something. I have proven that mother fucker wrong and did it. You wanted a war? You got it from me, bro. You are gonna get a lethal dosage of my foot in your ass as well.

You can try to break me but it won't work. I have dealt with all the fat jokes in the world and just kept on smiling. Hate me even more. This fat fuck is still going thanks to Copenhagen Straight. I got my dip in and I am ready to fight. Right in this moment, You are gonna witness the genesis of Barney Green. The evolution. I have evolved over time. Learned from the people I could and gotten better.

Without the help from John Laurinaitis, I wouldn't be here at this stage and ready. People Power is gonna run wild through the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. I represent the dreams of every man who has been told they can't do it. I made it in a business of body builders despite looking like a whale. I even had a mascot at one point in my career called Manny The Manly Manatee and I made it work. I made everything work that got thrown my way. Every time my back has been against the wall, I have come out swinging even harder then I have ever swung before. It's sink or swim. I am gonna swim.

Later, XWF.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post