Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Burying Alive
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-23-2015, 11:20 PM

The room was dark. There was very little in it. Scratches on the walls, check. One light bulb, check. A row of candles on the table in front of me, check. One rather uncomfortable chair, check. Everything was in place for a typical Steve Davids promo.

I held the Universal Championship in the air and the camera stared at me. I grinned sadistically for a brief moment. Then I placed the championship just behind the candles, and sat down on the chair.

Taking a deep breath, I begun to speak:

[color=#FF0000"]How fucking dare you John! How fucking dare you write a false letter from my mother. If you need to sink that low then I guess I really do have this match won. She died when I was born. I murdered her on my way out from her womb and you think it is okay to mock her? Oh no Samuels. You have opened up a whole new world of pain. Also, I see you could not actually be bothered to address a lot of what I said. You can come up with some bullshit excuse but it's quite clear for everyone to see that you simply got lazy. You could not be bothered to listen to the words I spoke, great words, I might add. Well I feel sorry for you. Oh and I understand you are mocking me John boy. I really do. You have made this match a hell of a lot more personal by bringing my mother into this, and I mean it John. I will not be apologizing for what happens. If you happen to end up dangling from a tree then so be it.”

"My friend died yesterday. I know you will not care, but HE was a real man. He did not have to play dirty little tricks to try and get one up on anyone. He simply got in with his life and looked out for those he cared about. You though John, you're just a fucked up little coon, who thinks the world should bow down to him. Well I am going to show you, it's not all about John Samuels."[/color]

I look solemn for a minute as I think about Tom. I did not know him for long but he’s another man who has died because of me.

“Maybe, in many ways… I am more like you than I would like. I stood there and helplessly watched my friend die whilst my other friend was threatened. Like a coward. Like YOU and Theo. To claim he is any more brave than me is simply deluded. I earned my championship shot just as well as he did, and I cashed in, just like a god damn champion should!”

"Oh and by the way, you're damn right I'll flirt with Rick. I flirt with all of my friends. It's just a laugh John. Who would have thought that YOU are the one in this match taking themselves too seriously. Also, you calling me a one trick pony? Really. Why don't you actually open up and show us something interesting about you because from what I can see, all you like to do is chat complete and utter bullshit every week and call it a god damn promo. You're a god damn hypocrite and the XWF fans are not blinded by the kings anymore! Also, you can have all the admiration you fucking well like. I could not care less. Do you know what John, I am really fucking glad you got back to me before our match because that promo you cut really was so pathetic that I think my chances have just gone straight through the roof.

“I am not going to spend long talking tonight John. I know you will still have plenty to say, but I think, that maybe, just maybe, we have done enough talking to each other this week. I am going to SHOW you my plans and I will see you at Turning Point.”

So I picked up the championship belt and placed it over my shoulder. I blew out the candles. The room was extremely eerie. Suddenly the light bulb goes out ominously

The shot then cuts to the living room where Ricky is sat, simply staring into emptiness. His eyes are dry, Tom had been his assistant for such a long time. He saw them more as equals than anything.

“You don’t have to come with us Ricky, but I am going to fucking finish this,” I said boldly, looking at him in the eye.

He scowled back.

“I am not so sure it’s a good idea,” Livvy said quietly. Ricky had given her a guest room to stay in for the time being. She had been distant with me since last night, after the incident, which is understandable.

“I am sorry Livvy, but there’s no other choice. I need to end this. Otherwise my match against Samuels, well let’s just say I might as well not bother showing up.”

“I’m coming with you.” It was the first time Ricky had spoken all day. Me and Livvy turned, flabbergasted.

“Do you really think that’s a good idea Rick?” I asked.

“If you’re going to kick that guy’s ass, I sure as hell want to be there whilst you do it,” he responded.

“I understand.”

“You are joking!” Livvy shouted.

“What?”

“We need to go around there and talk. We need to get him arrested. We cannot take this into our own hands.”

“Incase you didn’t realise Livvy, the camera footage has got you pointing a gun to Ricky’s head. We have to take this into our own hands, unless you want to go and face prison time as well?” She realised immediately she was wrong.

“Hmmm…Surely there’s got to be another way?” She clearly did not have the stomach to do what Ricky or I had planned.

“I can’t think of anything better than putting that guy down and out.” Ricky said.

“Actually, I have an even better idea.”

Livvy got my car running, it was just a silver gulf, I had never cared much for flashy cars.

Ricky sat in the back, grinding his teeth and shaking his legs rather irritatingly but I could not say a word. After all, he had just lost his best friend. That would be insensitive of me…

“Ricky stop grinding your fucking teeth!”

Oops.

Livvy slapped me on the leg, but it did not feel like a punishment.

“Leave it out Steve, he’s going through a hard time. You better than anyone should understand,” she said, taking her eye off of the road for a split second.

We pulled up outside and immediately the curtains shut.

As if that would make any difference.

We strolled up and knocked on the door politely.

“Come on Michael, stop fucking around and face up to what you did!” Livvy shouted.

“Why should I!?” Michael was a blubbering mess on the other side of the door.

“I did not mean to kill him. I did not want any of this,” he pleaded.

“You’re full of shit. You wanted to make me miserable, well you fucking succeeded. Now it’s time for your just desserts.”

Despite Michael being slumped against the door, Ricky didn’t even say a word. He just kicked down the door with one kick. Michael backed away, but then instinctively grabbed a vase and launched it towards Ricky.

Ricky simply swung a fist at the vase and it shattered. It also forced blood from his hand but Ricky did not seem to care even the slightest bit.

He grabbed Michael and threw him into the wall.

Michael roared in pain, Ricky just stood over him and then put his knees either side of him and begun to lay punches into him until I grabbed him to stop him

“That’s enough for now Rick, trust me. Tie him up.”

So Ricky begun to tie him up. Livvy waited in the car, she could not bare to watch this mess any longer.

“It’s not so nice now that the shoe’s on the other foot is it Mike?”

“Now say you're sorry!” Ricky shouted.

“I am not fucking sorry!” Blood was pouring down Mike’s dented face.

“Do not react yet Rick.” I grabbed Michael and threw him into the boot of the car. The area was rather empty, and to be honest we did not give a fuck if people saw. Livvy seemed to believe that no one around here would even blink twice.

We drove and we drove. Guess where we showed up? The graveyard.

Why is it that this place keeps cropping up? I am beginning to feel it’s either good luck or a terrible omen.

I grabbed Michael from out of the boot and threw him towards the empty graveyard. Ricky kicked him to the ground and then kicked him in the head sending him towards the six foot hole that I dug in my promo the other day.

Ricky went to throw him into the hole, but then he stopped on the edge.

“Oh Steve, I think you have to do it.”

I lifted up Michael up and planted him with a Game Over into the hole!

“Signs of Saturday, John?” Let’s wait and see.

“Michael, I think it is about time you say you’re sorry.”

He just looked up, barely able to see through his bruised and battered eye.

“You killed him. Say you are sorry!” Ricky shouted.

“Unless you want us to fill this hole in, I suggest you say you’re god damn sorry!”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

“And I don’t give a fuck!”

Ricky and I begun to fill in the hole. Michael begun to scream in desperation, but no one was listening.

I turned to the camera and gazed into it.

“John, this is signs of things to come. I HAVE to bury you. I hope you understand.”

The shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post