Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Dominion
IAmHollywood Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-23-2015, 12:30 AM

Back home, everyone knows your name. Everyone knows C.C. Hollywood by his name. No gimmicks, but you wouldn't ever believe it. At it's base meaning, a name is just a point of reference to distinguish one person from another. Actually, it's quite the shame when someone has a name that doesn't stick out. Simon Lyster doesn't have a problem with a name that sticks. It isn't up for discussion whether it is a real name or not, mostly because no one really cares. However, if you must know, C.C. Hollywood is not a gimmick. It's a name that people remember, not because it stands out, but for the actions that he puts on display. Before the battle royal on Monday Night Madness, the X-Treme Wrestlng Federation fans didn't know too much about C.C. Hollywood. Even Justin Roberts couldn't get the hometown correct upon introduction. After that final bell, when Lyster couldn't say he defeated Hollywood, people knew who came to fight. It would seem that C.C. is the underdog headed into Turning Point, but that is incorrect.

Upon arriving at Philadelphia International Airport for a day, Hollywood wakes up on the flight to see Joey Bagadonuts still out cold in his seat. It's classic to see Joey passed out in this pose. He has a fear of flying because of the turbulence, so Joey ate a marijuana gummy candy that clearly did it's job. Passed out, face on the plane window, Hollywood chops Joey across the back, making Joey wake up with a jolt.

"What the fuck!?"

"We're home. Let's get to town and live it up before we head out late night on the flight back to Denver."

"Late night flight? What happened to getting pussy and going out?"

"You just got to make your mistake with the lights on before last call this time."

Joey looks over at Hollywood with a disappointed expression on his face. In all, Joey really is the first to cash in on this "superstardom" idea because he hasn't had the attention before and loves to be in the spotlight. As for Hollywood, the idea of "spotlight" and "superstardom" are trivial. They are just a few words. In the grand scheme of things, fame means nothing. It is nice to be recognized, but it doesn't change the fact that at the end of the night, the human body is destroyed just a little more than before and that professional wrestling is an outlet to "just be."

"Grab your bag, we got a car waiting."

Following Hollywood to the cab, Joey has his bag as he is in a complete haze. C.C. steps into the airport terminal and is recognized by a few typical looking wrestling fans, around the eighteen year old range. As a few fans are googling at the sight of Hollywood, Joey parts them aside, dragging his bag behind him. Taking the first escalator down to the lobby floor, Hollywood walks out to the sidewalk where his cab is waiting. Following, Joey get into the backseat of the cab with Hollywood as they are set to go out to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

"Where to?"

"Old City."

"All good."

As history repeats itself, Joey falls back asleep in the cab as the drive begins to Old City.

"What are you here for?"

"Back home before we head out to Denver tonight?"

"Back out to Denver for what?"

This is exactly what Hollywood means about recognition. Even the cab driver doesn't know who he has as a passenger and that is a beautiful thing.

"To buy a bunch of pot and farm it."

The cab driver seemed uncomfortable to carry on a conversation about drugs with a complete stranger in the back of his cab. In the back of Hollywood's mind, he is loving it. C.C. likes to play around, but sometimes a little bit too much for his own good. Anyhow, the driver makes the trip to Old City where he drops off Joey and Hollywood.

"Hey, let me know how the smoke is."

Sometimes, you will be surprised who exactly partakes in smoking marijuana.

"Take care."

Hollywood hands the cab driver a fifty dollar bill and walks across the street to Joey's apartment on Arch Street.

"I'm taking a nap to get over this haze. Wake me up when you are ready to go out. Not with a back chop either!"

Headed to his room, Hollywood sits down on the sofa and turns on the television. It's CNN and all that can be discussed is the scandal of the New England Patriots cheating in the AFC Championship game to reach the Superbowl against the Seattle Seahawks. Bill Belichick has "no comment" about the deflated footballs and Tom Brady claims denial. This all repeats itself, just like how the news has always been. Hollywood turns off the television. It's not that he doesn't care about what is newsworthy, but it is more that he feels that the news being reported is never newsworthy. "Deflategate?" Hollywood will be making greater headlines at Turning Point. It's no secret that CNN loves to cover war and death as a statistic. That is exactly what C.C. has in mind, to make Simon another statistic on the win and loss record. A war has been started at Monday Night Madness, but the death will be not when Lyster or Hollywood taps out. Death comes when neither one can continue. One of these competitors will make it out alive.

"Eh, tell me something, Simon. Do you have anything worth mentioning? Anything worth while? Or are you just a carbon copy of something that has already been written before, like a kind of CNN? If it isn't finding your identity in my words that you hate, it's regurgitating material from the works of Stephen Hawking. Now, I can watch "Into The Universe" and understand your point, as I already have before. This is your realization that nothing of which you have said to me has been from the heart or soul. It's just resurfaced facts and figures that explain astronomy. That's fantastic you are so brilliant, Simon. You might end up like your study partner, so to speak. You know, smart and in a wheel chair. The only difference is, at least Hawking did his own thesis and then proved it wrong on his own. You'll just be crippled and lost in history."

It's quite the conundrum when someone shows sheer jealousy at the sound of words that have been spoken from one to another. Words are of powerful substance. They can make enemies or they can make believers. In more ways than not, Hollywood could pick up a hint of resemblance that Simon believes in the force that C.C. claims to be. However, claiming to be a force and being a force still is exactly what separates men from the boys. In a submission match at Turning Point, two men will be fighting past limits. As much as Lyster doesn't want to admit it, he is taking his challenge seriously, as is Hollywood.

"Let's start this show that you've bought into, Simon. It doesn't surprise me that you would be so offended when I tell you to 'fetch my stars.' Based on what exchange we have had, why would I expect you to go above and beyond? You are a man of no integrity who wants to cheat. Cut corners. You're Tom Brady and I'm Richard Sherman. In other words, you are living in your own utopia and I am calling you back to solid ground with the ability to back it up. I know you don't understand our 'silly' American football, so I'll explain it in a way you might know."

There is a pause before Hollywood continues to speak...

"The second law of thermodynamics, right? You are a star. You will submit. You said it yourself about how stars ultimately submit. In this case, I will venture to say that the X-Treme Wrestling Federation knows your name more than my own. At Turning Point, you won't become a supernova. I promise, you will just burn out. Isn't this just fantastic how the stars align? A submission match at your own expense. I know you haven't been told it because your gimps are brainwashed to oblivion. After all, they are gimps. I must let you know, as my own duty, you are simply a fraud. The Paralyzer didn't paralyze and I'll be one hundred percent at Turning Point. You made a critical mistake, Simon. What you did was show your strategy too soon. You let me sneak a peek. My advantage is that you have no idea of the path you are on. Like I said previously, the credits will roll on your parade because of my work."

Joey comes back into the room and catches Hollywood's attention.

"Fuck it, I can't sleep. We need to get food."

"Yeah bud, let's go get a roast beef."

"Nick's!"

Immediately, Joey grabs his Philadelphia Eagles snapback hat and puts it on to mask up his matted, sloppy hair from sleeping on the plane and in the cab. Hollywood leaves out he door with Joey and walks outside where, like everything in the city of Philadelphia, the destination seems to be right in sight. The back entrance to the restaurant doesn't have a sign, yet the front entrance to the bar has a sign that says "Nick's Roast Beef." As logic would have it, the front door under the sign is not accessible. Obviously, they use the side entrance to enter the restaurant where the South Philadelphia natives are sitting, watching the college basketball games presented on the television. On this particular day, the University of Maryland was playing Michigan State University. Both offenses on these teams were looking terrible, just to mention as a side note.

"Nothing has changed here."

Not wasting a moment of time, Joey goes straight to the bar to order food.

"Hey, just two roast beefs, smothered."

At the table next to him, Hollywood noticed a couple of people drinking a few beers. That is absolutely normal. What really caught the attention of C.C. was that they were eating horse radish out of the jar, on its own. In his own distinction of taste, it makes Hollywood cringe when he sees people do that. He then looks back over in the direction of Joey who is doing the same thing, minus the beer.

"You would be eating radish by itself you sick fuck."

The couple of people who Hollywood observed first look over at his direction.

"No, not you. Relax."

The waitress comes out with the two hot roast beef sandwiches with the smothered gravy.

"Fuckin' right!"

"Dig in, bud. We got a Philadelphia Flyers game to watch tonight at the Wells Fargo Center before we head out to Denver."

"Against Pittsburgh?"

"You got it."

Joey takes a bite into the roast beef sandwich and Hollywood does as well. After a few moments pass, Joey puts banana peppers on his sandwich and then says...

"You know what Simon Lyster and the Pittsburgh Penguins have in common?"

Having his attention, Hollywood responds to Joey.

"What's that?"

"Yellow."

In nicer terms, Joey went on the record and shared the same mutual feeling about Simon Lyster that C.C. Hollywood has. He called him the equivalent of a coward.

"And at Turning Point, we'll show that to the world."

Hollywood and Joey continue to dig into their hometown meal in Philadelphia. As the time ticks away, Hollywood is actually in control of his own world before it collides with Lyster. A dominion of sorts. "The City of Brotherly Love" houses a participant in a match fueled by hate.

-fin-

C.C. Hollywood

2-0-1

Accomplishments: Undefeated
Edit Hate Post Like Post