Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Let's Talk Gauntlet
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2015, 02:08 PM

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, but instead of finding him in his Thinking Room, or his Trophy Room, or underneath his Victory Clothesline, or even out on his grounds, the cameras fade in to his gym. But instead of finding Mastermind in the middle of the ring in his gym, it finds that he is no where to be seen, but the gym is filled with people. Brought in from around the world to witness his weekly address. It's the first one of the year.

They begin chanting:

"We want Mastermind... We want Mastermind... We want Mastermind... We want Mastermind..."

Suddenly the lights go out, and they go crazy. When the lights come back on, Mastermind is seen standing on the top right hand corner rope. He starts waving to everyone around the ring. He then jumps down, grabs a microphone, and walks to the center of the ring.

"Wow what a turn out, that's to be expected, giving all my awesome fans a free ride on my private jet, and in my limo just so I can thank you all for being my fans, and keeping me going."

The fans start cheering again. Mastermind looks into the camera.

"Welcome to my first of many weekly addresses. I'll be doing these as often as possible, just so I could talk about my upcoming matches with you guys."

The fans start chanting:

"You're Number 1... You're Number 1... You're Number 1."

Mastermind smiles.

"This year will be my year to become number 1. This year will be my Turning Point. No more hiding towards the bottom of the XWF, no more hiding in the middle, if I want to be the best, I have to beat the best. People like Theo Pryce, Steve Davids, Gator, Doctor Louis D'Ville, Frodo Smackins."

The fans start cheering.

"And speaking of Turning Points. This weeks Pay Per View is called Turning Point, and it's in Denver, Colorado at the Pepsi Center. The match that I am in is a Gauntlet Match for the XWF Television Championship, featuring Gator, the current Television Champion."

3 or 4 fans start cheering.

"I see we've got some Gator fans, that's okay I am a Gator fan too. He's been a great Television Champion, especially in his first reign where it was unfortunate that he had to vacate it. I like to think that we're friends, but this week, that's been tested. This week he is on another level all together. It's like something crawled up his butt. It's also like he has PMS. Sorry girls don't kill me with that."

Everyone started laughing.

"Maybe it's because he found out he has to go first in the Gauntlet Match, I have to too. Go second of course. But that means we're both starting. Like I said I need to beat the best to be the best and Gator is right up there. I like to think I have a 50 percent chance of beating him. And I am going to do just that. Beat him."

The fans start cheering, and chanting:

"You CAN beat Gator... You CAN beat Gator... You CAN beat Gator... You CAN beat Gator."

Mastermind waits for the chanting to die down.

"I know I can beat Gator, I just have to prove it, and like I said, I will prove it. It will be my Turning Point of my career. Anyway let's move on from the grumpy sod that is Gator to the neither here or there Maverick."

The fans start booing.

"Now, now, it's not Maverick's fault that he can be wishy washy. He sometimes turns up, and some times doesn't. It's in his nature too. He doesn't know where he is, or even how to explain himself."

The fans start chanting:

"Mavericks a wanker... Mavericks a wanker... Mavericks a wanker..."

Some other fans chant:

"Maverick stinks... Maverick stinks... Maverick stinks.. Maverick stinks...

Mastermind smirks.

"That's not nice. Just because he was caught in the vicinity that the old X-Treme belt was defecated upon doesn't mean he actually did it. That's his wishy washy nature. He wasn't even sure he even done it. Anyway that is beside the point. I am going to beat Gator, and then I am going to beat Maverick, because I can."

The crowd roars with delight.

"Now should I get past... Sorry WHEN i get past Gator and Maverick, I have to compete against the former champion Aerial Knight."

The crowd boos. Then the crowd chants.

"Aerial Knight is a stuck up ponce.... Aerial Knight is a stuck up ponce.... Aerial Knight is a stuck up ponce..."

"Not only is he a stuck up ponce, but like Gator he also has PMS. He's been very mean this week. He's not afraid to mince words. He's not afraid to be mean, but he's very mean. I mean what can I say. The fact that he's going last in the Gauntlet means he has every chance of winning. He should be happy. But no he makes vulgar attacks. I've had to stoop to their levels, which I'm not very happy about, but again it had to be done."

The crowd chants:

"We don't blame you... We don't blame you... We don't blame you... We don't blame you."

Mastermind smiles.

"Thanks. So let's conclude. We found out this week that I am not an orphan, my father is still alive, it's just that I don't talk to him, all 3 of you are wrong. We found out that I actually defended my X-Treme belt twice before losing it to the Doc, all 3 of you are wrong. What are they people?"

The crowd chants:

"All three of them are wrong... All three of them are wrong.... All three of them are wrong.... All three of them are wrong..."

"Okay. So to finish up. I am going to Turning Point where I will compete in a Gauntlet Match for the Television Title. I am going to beat Gator first, because he is the best, then I'm going to roar past Maverick, because he doesn't want to be there, then I am going to stick it to Aerial Knight, because he is stuck up bastard acting like a wild beer with bees in his arse. And then I will become the next Television Champion."

The crowd roars with anticipation.

"Because at the end of the day that's the way the cookie crumbles, they will crumble under my new found belief. And speaking of cookies, out the back is a free feed with a bbq and cookies, and beer. Help yourselves. I have to get going to the states. And see you all later."

Mastermind drops the microphone, and the lights go out. The fans start cheering, and when the lights come back on, Mastermind is no where to be seen. The crowd starts piling out of the gym.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub