Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Respect Among Friends
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-20-2015, 10:14 PM

[Image: gttO4ZK.jpg]

Hello, my friends.

The Doctor here. I thought I'd shed a bit of light on a few things here. Let's talk a little about respect, shall we?

I suppose I'll start off with recent events.

It wasn't but a few days ago I ran into Jacob for a quick session. We had a few words and before I knew it he threw his Federweight Championship at my feet and walked away. He turned his back on the Doctor once again.

Now friends, please don't mistake my ranting as anger towards Jacob. Sometimes you just do what you have to do. It's not a matter of fear. It's not a matter of skill. We are not ready for our next session yet, Jacob. And I understand that. You are the only one to better the Doctor under normal circumstances. Do I hold a grudge? Of course not. The Doctor does not hold grudges. Do I wish for vengeance? I wouldn't call it that. I suppose I'd have room enough to say that I'd like to redeem myself. I could prove to you that anything is possible. As I said to you during our little meeting, just because you've best me once, does not mean that's how it's going to go each and every time from then on.

You've taken a few chances away from yourself recently.

First the tournament, now this?

(01-18-2015, 02:30 PM)Gator Said: *Gator turns and looks at the Doc, he laughs*

"You know what Doc. Take it. I'm going for a nap."

*Gator throws the Federweight belt at the Doctor's feet and walks away*

Throwing your title at my feet wasn't what I had in mind. Which is why I proceeded to throw it into the garbage. Was that a matter of respect for Jacob? Or disrespect for the Federweight Championship?

Let's ask Mister Top Gun.

(01-18-2015, 04:26 PM)Maverick Said: "Doc, fuck off. I can't believe I had respect for you. You had your chance to be the Federweight Champion, yet you threw it in the garbage. Fuck off."

(01-18-2015, 04:43 PM)Maverick Said: "Yes chance, because the only reason Gator gave it to you was because he needed a nap. You could have rolled with it and kept the title, but no, like a dumbass, you threw it in the garbage.

I remember last month during my X-Treme Title defense on Madfare, you had no foul word to say about the Doctor. The respect for me was pouring out of you like the lies you've live your life by for so very long. All of this over that stupid title?

I suggest you begin minding your own business, my friend. The decision I made doesn't need to be questioned by someone by the likes of you. You claim it wasn't you that I nearly drowned in that pool during the Shove-It? So be it. If you'd like a chance to drown again, come see me. You want to stick your nose in my business? My doors are always open. The only reason I stepped back in after all of you fools began chasing each other for it, was because you, of all people, do not deserve gold. You title shot after title shot makes me sick to my stomach, while I still sit on a 'promised' title shot from my debut in this fine federation. You don't even have to show up and you're rewarded with a title shot. After failing at Madfare, you move onto a Universal Title contendership qualifier match. After falling to Mister Wallace, you're placed in a Television Title Gauntlet Match! You're either very lucky, have strong ties within this organization, or they just don't know what to do with you. You're in more and more matches involving more than two people that I don't think the higher-ups have much faith in your capabilities. Can you blame them though? Your image of perfection is stained, Mister Maverick. Stained with the lies, cover-ups, doubles, clones, and rat-like reflexes to jump towards any opportunity you can get your hands on.

After all of the mis-hap during the session between Gator and I, the Federweight Championship is vacated. Tell me, Mister Top Gun, are you going to be participating in the Battle Royal for the title? Or will you stand aside after your attempts before were proved to be... >

(01-18-2015, 04:43 PM)Maverick Said: "My true feelings? I hope Pest kicks your fucking teeth down your throat."

(01-18-2015, 04:43 PM)Maverick Said: "My true feelings? I hope Pest kicks your fucking teeth down your throat."
(01-18-2015, 04:43 PM)Maverick Said: "... hope Pest kicks your fucking teeth down your throat."
(01-18-2015, 04:43 PM)Maverick Said: ".... teeth down your throat."
(01-18-2015, 04:43 PM)Maverick Said: "Pest"

The day is finally upon us, Mister Pest. You and I have yet to truly cross paths since our arrival in the XWF. Sure, we've spoken at times. I've actually taken an opposing side to you once or twice. Then again, we also share mutual interests.

I do admire your persistance as being the thorn in so many people's sides. I found it entertaining as Mister Gilmour and Mister Loverboy would literally throw tantrums over your actions and words. The aggravation those two men alone bled over your antics were enough to sell me on your mission here. What was it again? Some list you have?

(09-26-2014, 08:23 PM)Pest Said: People to drive out of this fed. I was hired to cleanse it of its filth. I've driven Darren Dangerous and Socrates out. I'm working on Crybaby Jane, and will soon have my victory. Barney is on the list.

Well, how is that working out for you? Mister Loverboy is in a Universal Title Contendership match at Turning Point and Barney Green has returned to participate in Turning Point, as well. I would say you've become a bit distracted with you're mission, have you not?

Remove the filth.

Hm.

Well according to your recent interview it seems your mission has changed a bit. You vanish for a bit and now you're back to claim the company under the man behind the Shane mask? If you say so. Whoever is paying the likes of you to carry out their mission is either very wealthy and will accept failure or they're unfamiliar with what you're actually capable of. This monster inside you speak of I have yet to see. Like I said, you've been a thorn. You've driven no one away. You've failed your mission.

Recently, accusations of being someone that's been around longer than most have risen up. A former Universal Champion. A former two-time Tag Team Champion. And of course, a former sixteen-time X-Treme Champion.

Soon to be seventeen, right?

I think not.

Mister Pest, all that your previous accolades prove to me is that you've lost a total of nine-teen times as a champion. That's... not very impressive at all, is it? Sixteen times? And one Universal Title? I know that the Universal title hasn't been around forever and I'm not sure how things worked with the benefits of being an X-Treme Champion for six weeks worked before... but it seems to me you've also had many failed opportunities in your past. You should be a former sixteen-time Universal Champion, King of the XWF, or World Champion, whichever it might have been in your time previous to your new persona. If it's true. So, bragging about being someone that everyone thinks you may be isn't gaining you any ground. If you're trying to intimidate anyone, failed. If you're trying to impress anyone, failed. The only thing I've noticed as of late that you're remotely good at is taking advantage of weaker human beings. Controlling them. Destroying them.

Whatever makes you feel strong, my friend. It does not concern me at the moment how you treat your fellow man outside of this 'XWF bubble'. You wish to harm the weak? Do so as you wish. But in time, Mister Pest, the demons you create may someday come back to haunt you.

So let's move on shall we?

Your most recent distraction was winning those Tag Team Titles. You claim you convinced that fellow Jack to join you on your quest for glory? Well, sure, but why him? It's obviously that you lack a few friends, but why dig in the bottom of the barrel? Ah. I'm quite positive you have a good reason to choose the way you did. After all, you two were victorious and you did win the Tag Team Titles. Another tally for you. Unfortunately, your reign was cut short by the Kings after eighteen days. It's a shame you two never had a single title defense... But who cares? You're on to bigger and better things now.

You challenged me to this match nearing my sixth week as the X-Treme Champion. I'll admit that I happily obliged, but I did have one demand. The match was to be at Turning Point. I'm sure that XWF fans and competitors alike have been looking forward to you and I coming face to face for quite some time now. The Pest versus the Doctor. A session for the ages. I'll admit, I was quite excited to accept your challenge, as well. I know a lot of you may believe I've been hiding from any and all types of challenges, but let me ask you this. Where have the challenges been? I was forced to defend my championship at Madfare against three others. That's right. Forced to, folks. I didn't volunteer and why would I? Your a bunch of dogs constantly nipping at my heels with your little pin attempts. Constant... To volunteer myself into a match with someone and willingly place this X-Treme Title on the line would be foolish. And as Mister Pest has stated, I am no fool. Not in the least bit, friends. Call me out on it as much as you wish. I'm not weak. I never back down from a challenge. And I don't lose. If you thought I should've spent the past six weeks any differently, you should've done just as Pest has done and come to me. Come to me with a challenge. None of you did, however. Not one of you approached me and challenged me for my title. Sure, a few jabs were thrown out there here and there. I know Jacob may have mentioned something about a "title for title" bout... but I simply disregarded that. He seems quite attached to his Television Title at the moment. Let's just let fate run it's course, and perhaps someday, fate will bring us back together. So if anyone has any objections about how I carry out my title reign, please say so. I'd gladly to prove to you that I can easily be a defending champion.

So anyway, now we're back on track right? With our mission?

Defeating the Doctor and claiming the X-Treme title as your own is one stepping stone to reaching Shane. Holding the title for a total of six weeks and claiming a 24/7 briefcase is another step. Aaaand cashing in that briefcase and becoming the new Universal Champion is all but yet another step to get close to Shane.

That's how it's panning out for you, correct? Or is this session with the Doctor just convenient. I can agree with you when it comes to us having no hatred towards each other, Mister Pest. I hold no true hatred towards anyone here. Even Mister Gilmour. Peter and I just had a few misunderstandings after the King of the XWF Tournament that we needed to resolve, which apparently still need ironed out a bit. I know you're plan was to face me before I gained a briefcase, however, I feel that our session is of such a caliber that it was a must for the XWF Pay Per View. I had no fear of losing to you and risking my chance at a briefcase, which shouldn't matter to you anyway, unless you were playing Mister Spoiler, as well. I'll tell you what though. I have no intentions of cashing in this briefcase anytime soon. I'd be much more content continuing to tease the rest of the XWF by holding the X-Treme Title... for an extended period of time. I'm not ready to stop being the X-Treme Champion quite yet. Obviously no one has managed to have a successful pin attempt against the Doctor and like I said, it's not like the challenges are lining up outside the door. So, if you do happen to best me at Turning Point, Mister Pest, you can hold that sense of pride that you did actually ruin my day and foil my plans.

So, friends. Respect?

Hm.

The Doctor always holds a special place in his heart for all of his patients. I believe the word respect is thrown around a bit too much these days as it is. Jacob has been a defending Television Champion since I've become a member of this fine company. Is there enough there to draw a mutual respect between the two of us?

Maverick once had a great respect for me. After War Games, whether it was his clone or body double. Whoever it was. It took me having honor for a former patient to break that respect you had for me. I suppose, it's because I may respect Gator? Maybe. The fact of the matter is, I deserved more than what Jacob left me. I threw my reward for his lack of competence in the garbage and that's when the rats came.

My opponent danced around the word a few times. He respects me, I'm a good man, and a solid competitor.

Mister Pest. For being the God of Emptiness you certainly have a big heart. Or perhaps monsters just have a thing for other monsters.

[Image: Bnrx0F7.jpg]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post