Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
The Knight of an Alternate Realm
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-21-2015, 01:30 PM

A bright flash of white brings us back to the hotel room that Johnathan was choked out beforehand. He groans as his head twists around while his arms try to push him up to a sitting position. He can't figure it out quite yet, but he notices that there is something very wrong with the room he's in. Despite this odd feeling, he proceeds to stand up and walk towards the restroom to wash his face. As soon as he opens the door, he's startled to find the disembodied head of Maverick just above the toilet. So not only does the room smell like shit, it also displays features a man who's infamous for other people's shit. He yelps and ends up jumping back a bit at the sight of the look of shock that was left on the face before it was stuffed and mounted. He stands there for a few moments before walking closer to the head. To make sure it's real, he slowly reaches his arm over to it and pokes the head. Sure enough, his hand doesn't phase through it, fazing Johnathan quite a bit once he discovers it.

Not wanting to stare at the head for too much longer, he shakes his head and walks over to the sink, where he proceeds to wash his face. He then grabs a towel and rubs his now wet face dry. When he finishes, he looks up at the mirror, discovering the physical form of Doubt standing not too far behind him. He turns around to meet the masked entity eye to...hole.

"Do you like it? I cut it off his slimy little neck during his announcement that some douchebag walked around pretending to be him while he was receiving surgery. I'd say it compliments the room quite nicely."

The knight looks back at the head of Maverick for a quick second before turning back to Doubt.

"Are you wondering how, you feeble minded cretin? You remember that short sword you used to carry around that served no purpose? That's how. It was a clean slice too, and I enjoyed shutting him up once and for all."

"But...but how? None of this ever happened!"

"This is the reality where you put on the mask when you were first offered and stopped crying like a big baby in order to accomplish what you really wanted. A shot at glory, a name that actually means something, and victories that no one will laugh at."

"But I look like a fucking gimp! That's not me!"

"Oh, but it is. In this reality, you're a winner. You have everything you could ever ask for and there is no one to stop you, not even the man that rushed you into a janitor's closet just so he could know what victory feels like."

"Wait, you fucked the hobbit!?"

"And I was on top, like you should have been."

Stunned silent, he walks out of the bathroom and sits down on the bed he just stood up from. He then takes a look at the room itself to observe just what's changed in the room. He notices the short sword the entity was talking about hanging above the bed he's sitting on. It has a couple of bloodstains on the leather handle and the blade's edge, showing the viewer that it has been used quite recently. He also happens to notice pictures of the masked creature posing in triumph and confidence. Some pictures also include him fighting D'Ville in the fourth round of the King of the Ring event back in November, him dragging LH Harrison away from the ropes after hitting Knightfall on him, and the masked man holding the TV Title above his head with one foot on top of Gator.

"Did you take me to this reality just to watch me suffer? To rub it in my face that I can't win a match against those people without that stupid mask?"

"Mostly. The other reason is to unlock your true potential, to show you just what you're truly capable of and how you can unlock your mind to achieve it. That's why I showed you the room you spent your infant years in the hopes that you'd better yourself somehow. It's clear to me that I have a lot more work to do."

"Why do you care about that? I know you, you want to damage me so I could put on that mask."

The masked creature walks towards the knight, cackling as he does so.

"Do you think I'm the only emotion of yours that's become rampant? There are tons of us just waiting to take shots at you. There's your anger, your fear, and your hidden pleasure just can't wait to pick you apart limb from limb until you submit to us and become the valiant and victorious knight that you label yourself as. If I fail at my task, there are dozens of others that can take my place."

Silence.

"You know it's true. You are capable of so much more, something such greater. You're capable of peaking at the crisp age of seventy, but you keep denying who you really are. Embrace it, and you will not only be a wrestling great, but you might also become...immortal."

Not wanting to hear anything the being has to say to him anymore, The knight stands up and glares at the masked man. No words pass as Johnathan throws a wild right hook, which the masked being manages to catch with ease.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me the first time. No matter, I will gladly tell you again, this time proving just what I mean by full potential."

The masked man bends the knight's hand back while pushing it down at the same time, making Johnathan fall down to his knees while howling out in pain. After a good five seconds, the man lets go and kicks Johnathan square in the face. He falls to the floor as the masked creature walks closer to him.

"You have noticed that I happened to have the same height and body structure as you, correct? You have already drawn the conclusion that I am you, right? If not, then you really are the dumb bitch Jacob makes you out to be.

The being picks him up and shoves him against the wall. Johnathan recoils into the masked being who proceeds to hold down his arms and headbutts him repeatedly with the mask.

"With this mask over your face, you are letting us take the wheel. Your arrogant attitude is getting you nowhere, and we have decided to rebel and lead you to what we truly deserve. Success, fame, fortune, women, basically everything that you either haven't achieved or you've shunned while in the XWF."

The being lets go of the knight's arms and roars, grabbing the man and giving him a belly to belly suplex to the dazed knight. Johnathan gets up slowly as the masked man takes his time walking towards him and picking him up by the head with just one hand. He lifts him high above his head, having Johnathan nearly touching the ceiling.

"But if you're still unsure of just what your future holds, let me take you on our final destination for now. I've taken you to what you were, what you could be, and now, I'll take you to what you'll become."

Another bright flash of white blinds the camera, taking us to a different scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what the fuck is going on or why I'm back in the empty white, but I hope that wherever or whenever he'll take me, that I won't end up like masked version of me that I saw back there. I want to remain true to myself, and there's no way that I'd let my emotions get the better of me like they're trying to right now. What they don't get is that I'm good just the way I am. Natural ability is what drives people forward in this business, not surgeries that did jack shit or moral support from cameramen that have the intelligence of a fucking sunflower. It's all that comes naturally in the body and mind. If they don't like that, tough shit, I don't plan on changing it any time soon."

"Now that all three of my possible opponents have spoken, I'll start with who has last spoken since my last announcement to everyone. That person is the man who's Imperfection Incarnate, Maverick. First of all, let me address the sudden announcement of you being imperfect. Not only did everyone already know about that, it also makes you perfect practice thing look like a laugh because that means you've been out of practice for a good two months since you claim that your parasitic doppelganger has been losing for you even after your return. And just in case you've forgotten, yes this is the fifth time we're fighting. I'm including that battle with Un too, you want to know why? Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Load picture: 'Witty Response'."

[Image: cause-fuck-you-that-s-why-pl-ffffff]

"I've fought you four times before, all four of those times ended up with you losing terribly. What makes you think that the fifth time will go in your favor? Because you flat out ignore any and all criticisms directed at you? If anything, that's just proving all of your opponents correct. What, are you going to blame your doppelganger for getting your ass handed to you again? Go ahead and do it, give us another reason to laugh at you. As if you weren't already a laugh riot to begin with."

"You want to know a woman I don't call a wench? Well for starters, there's my sister. She annoys me, but she's no wench, that's for sure. There's also my foster mother, who raised me all these years to treat the proper people with respect, which doesn't include whiny shits like you, to my knowledge. Oh, and fuck Frodo, he might want me back in that closet, but since you want me to go back there so badly, I'm definitely not going back in there. If you really want his dick in your mouth so badly, you can take my place so he'll stop bitching that he paid me for something he can't get on a daily basis. Fuck man, even I don't stoop as low to reference past wrestlers that don't mean shit to people like us anymore."

"I'd talk about Gator next, but he's the champ, so he has the honor of going last. So instead, I'm going to fight the man who claims he's a brick house to us wolves. Don't make me laugh. The only people who have to try to beat you are the men that have problems pushing open a pull door. The man you have the privilege of fighting first? He'll destroy you with no problems at all. I bet you won't even take up a minute of the fifteen allotted. Oh you have two shots at tag titles? Don't blow them all on piece of shit partners that don't want anything to do with you. What am I saying? You already did that in War Games. So go ahead, waste more opportunities that won't do you any favors, because that's all you seem to be good at."

"And you think you can take me one on one? Without you being a dumbass and knocking out the referee? You can claim all you want, but you'll get nowhere fast without any sort of skill to back that up. Cookie crumbling? Really? With lines like those, you might as well tuck your tail between your legs and run all the way back to New Zealand. I've wasted more than enough time on you previously, so unless you give me one good reason to waste even more time on you, just one, I'm finished with you."

"And now it's time to talk about the champion himself. You know, the guy that murders in self-defense, like Harrison claimed until he sided with the Good Doctor. Don't go too crazy killing people though, you might lose the ones you love and end up siding with some old fox in order to boost your career. I wonder what your name will be then? Reptile? No, that name's taken. Scales? No, that's an awful name to joke about. Fuck it, I'll leave it to the Doc to figure it out. I'm horrible with names anyways."

"I can understand why you play clips over your voice, but for fuck's sake, play something boring over it, will you? Like a nature walk, or one of Mastermind's matches. That way I'll have no choice but to listen to what you have to say. So, after attempting to ignore the wonderful kaiju movie being played on my screen, and failing multiple times over, I finally managed to hear just what clever and witty responses the Brit had in store for me."

Gator and Friend Said:GATOR: "HEY! I PRONOUNCED A WORD WRONG YESTERDAY!"

"Who gives a shit! I'm trying to sleep asshole!"

"So much for trying to disprove the Dane Cook comedy style. You take the loud and obnoxious style of his humor and somehow try to make it work for you because you're British and the British somehow make things better."

"Don't act like you're better than me because you don't care about a damn thing I do. I could do a ton of impressive maneuvers that actually hit people and you'd probably be too busy watching grass grow to give a shit. Is that your reaction to everything? Just a dismissive shrug as you continue on your merry way? God I hope not; otherwise you'd be hated all across the American land."

"Hell, I know it's not honorable to take part in this match nor is it honorable being the last man to enter the ring last, but this entire thing was Kirk's idea, not mine. Being honest, if I had any sort of control over the way matches are booked around here, I'd have this match be just me and you. But what is this? MacClay didn't want to hear bitching and moaning from Mastermind and Maverick? He's just trying to be fair, after all; even if he's sending both of them to an early grave."

"You just can't stop talking about shit, can you? Everything has to involve shit. Hell, I bet when you see a potted plant, you wonder who took a shit in it just to keep it growing. You and Todd both are going through tough times, so every little thing might make you crack up at the mere mention of it. Better watch some more Family Guy if that's true. Hell, with humor like this, I can't see why you wouldn't shelter yourself inside McFarline's studio for a quick laugh."

"Me holding your belt was a mistake? I feel like that's a sign for things to come more than an error on everyone's part. I know you'll end up denying it, like you deny the chance of me beating you dead center of that ring in front of thousands upon thousands of fans. But let me tell you something, champ. Your defeat is coming, and I don't want to lose to you again, even if you tossed me aside like a fucking child and a toy of his. Three is a magical number, and I'll make the magic happen by hitting you with the move you claim is reversed more than pillows. Don't believe me?"

He scoffs.

"Just watch."

The scene flashes bright white.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post