Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 01:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
A pest and her blood
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2015, 12:47 AM

An interview sits on the chair. He looks at the Pest. The Pest has moved, and dragged the Captive into the room. She sits, strapped to the chair. Nude, fresh blood from when the Monster broke the mirror with her face. An Interviewer goes and pulls a shard of glass from the ridge just above the eye of the captive. A Pest laughs as a Captive cries. The Interviewer goes to wipe her tears. He is stopped. The Pest likes the tears. He likes the blood. Blood. Drips. It drips into the eyes of the Captive. A blink. Blind to the world for a second. Not enough to wash the blood from her eyes. Tears. Tears form, and drop, but still the blood remains. A tiny gasp from a tiny throat. The Pest gets to his feet. He walks to a Captive. She squirms as best as she can. He undoes her chains. Slowly. Rattle. Fall. Thud. The chains collapse at a Captives feet. Freedom. Joy. Short lived. Charli gets to her feet, and makes a run for the door. A Pest grabs her. Freedom was never long. A toss. A bed. Soft. She hasn't felt soft since Erica died. Short lived. A Pest chains her to the bed. Spread Eagle. Naked. Alone. No. Not Alone. There was A Pest and his Witness. She does not know this man. Stranger. He does not move to assist her. Her captor, and his witness. The Interview coughs. A Pest turns to him.

Pest:Is there something you would like to address, Steven?

Sayors:Please don't rape this girl. Not in front of me.

Pest:Oh, have you gained a conscience? You did not object to performing cunnilingus on Barbie.

Sayors:I did object. A lot.

Pest:Did you? I do not recall. I simply recall you sticking your tongue inside of a minor, and removing your pants so that you could fuck Barbie. Is it so different to go from one minor to another?

Sayors:They were both wrong! It's not ok.

Pest:You will go on and force your prick inside of Charli. Now.

A refusal. Something cold is placed against the head of the Interviewer. A glace. A cock. The gun is loaded. One more demand. No request. The trousers lower. There it sits, limp. Flaccid. Disappointing. A gesture downwards.

Sayors:I won't apologize for this. I don't get off on raping little girls.

Pest:Put it in anyway.

Shuffle. The Interviewer shuffles over to the bed, and slowly lowers in. An apology as he thrusts. Cries. She is crying. The Interviewer keeps thrusting, they both cry. The Interview keeps thrusting, and the Captive keeps crying. Her screams intensify as he stiffens. Thrust after thrust delivering her more pain, and yet, oddly bringing The Interviewer closer to pleasure. He stops and pulls out. He turns to face The Pest. His erection unhidden. The Pest looks down and laughs.

Pest:And you do not like little girls?

Sayors:I don't.

Pest:Your genitals give you away. You enjoyed Charli. Charli, did you enjoy Steven?

Her sobs answer the question for him. She is trying to curl up, but is unable to move. The Pest looks at her. A scream. Cries. The Interviewer raises his pants and sits down. A pat on the foot. Retracted. Her foot pulls away as far as the chain will allow. Shudder. She shudders against the steel and the bed.

Charli:Please don't touch me. Either of you. Monsters.

A Pest rises to his feet. He moves towards the Captive. The Pest sits next to the Captive. Stroke. Her red locks move through his hair. He turns to face the Interview as her hair moves through his hands. The Interviewer speaks.

Sayors:So, did you hear what The Doctor said to you?

A kiss. A single kiss on the Captive's head.

Pest: Yes, and I do believe he has misunderstood. You see, I am trying to remove the filth from the federation, and part of that filth is Shane . Since Shane has taken over the quality of men allowed in the company has been lowered. Look at Vinnie Lane. Yes, Lane is now in a contendership match for the Universal Title, which just goes to show you the level of decency this federation has fallen to. Barney, yes, Barney has come back to the federation, but he left. He was driven out by the thought that I am James Raven. There has been the question of me being James Raven, yes. We do share a similar face, but alas, it is just a mask. I chose the mask to evoke the hatred deep inside those of us who remember James.

Sayors:What about him pointing out your nineteen losses as a champion?

Pest:I did see that. Louis, is either believing that I am who the rumors would suggest, or he is attempting to illicit anger from me based upon my pride. Therein lies the problem, the Doctor has no worldly idea who it is I have lost my titles to, or the true benefits of the titles at the time of me earning them. He believes that it has always been that you would receive a briefcase for holding the belt for six weeks. This is not the case. The belts were not always a stepping stone from one belt to the other. Just as the Xtreme title warranted a shot at the European Title less than a year ago, yet now it yields a different reward. You see, the Doctor is allowing his ignorance to get the best of him.

Sayors:What of his questioning of your skills, and even mocks your success?

Pest:It should be easy to mock others' success when you have hidden from facing people in the ring for your title for the last month. Oh, sorry, Doctor, I do apologize. You did have a match at this last Madfare on the 29th, but then you vanished until after you had received your case. It is easy to brag about your wins when you face weak competitors, or refuse to face people. Oh, yes, Louis, we shall discuss how you refused to face me before you got your briefcase. You wish to discuss me as if I was a failure, and yet you chose to not face me until after you got your briefcase because you know that I would be the one to take the case from you. The only match you had taken since winning this title was the one against TJ Wallace, Ferrari Punk, and Maverick. Is this who he truly believes to be a worthy defense? Pinning Ferrari Punk while TJ Wallace and Maverick battle each other? If this is the case, then I truly feel for the people who did want matches from the Doctor.

Sayors:You seem to have a resentment for D'Ville. Is it because of the things he has said?

A Pest gets to his feet. He throws a fist into the face of the Captive. Scream. Bleed. Repeat. Once more over the eye furthest from The Pest. Previously lacerated wounds fail to heal, and only bleed more violently.

Pest:I do hold resentment. Did I speak ill of Louis? No. I treated Louis with the utmost respect, multiple times. And yet, here he stands. He was even offered the hand of friendship. Perhaps the Doctor needs to feel the sting of defeat again in order to remind himself that he is no God. He is no Devil, I do understand his fixation with influencing the world around him, and the ideals that he may be more than a man, but I shall prove him that he is but a man. I will remind him why I was able to lift Jack from the ground floor, and deliver a victory to him. I made Jack a Champion, and I took Kendall Sawyer down. The former Tag Champion, the former European Champion, and the first contender for the Universal Title since its return, I took her down. Without me, what has Jack accomplished? A single win over Lucius Fyre. And look what happened when Lucius Fyre and I met. He actually won a match.

Sayors:I think he's also confused on you working with Jack.

Pest:I do understand that. I did not convince Jack to join me. I have been working as a hitman, usually doing jobs for John Madison, but part of it was that Jack had paid me to assist him in winning the titles. I offered my services at a cost. Jack accepted. Unlike The Doctor, who was challenged before his 4th week as a champion. Not nearing his sixth, as he would claim. It also took Louis two days to respond to my challenge. Allow him to wallow in the filth of lies surrounding his desire to fight at the Pay Per View, he was simply trying to protect his title to ensure he receives his case. Cowardice is what drives the Doctor.

Sayors:How do you figure?

Pest:Had he any desire to be a defending champion, all it would take would be him to accept a match when the booking meetings are called. No, the Doctor chose to hide from us because he was afraid. The Doctor is no fool, as I have said and he has verified. Signing up for a fight would jeopardize his plan of getting the briefcase. So, he waited. He knew eventually management would force him into a match with a nobody just so they could say that he did not vanish. No, Doctor, you are the same level of Champion we have seen too many times before. Steve Davids, Mandii, Griffin MacAllister, Evertrust, Enigma, even Peter Gilmour. You chose to take your title and hide. Kicking out of pins was all it took for you to prove yourself a real champion, correct?

Sayors:That may be unfair. He did ask an interesting question, though. You want to get the case so you can cash in on the Universal title, so you can get closer to Shane. Right?

Pest:No. As I mentioned to Pagoda, the Universal title means nothing to me. Unless I am paid to take it, or it can guarantee me a position close to Shane. Otherwise, should I hold the title long enough to earn a briefcase, I promise you that as soon as Vinnie Lane is in a title match I will cash in on him just to anger him. Steven, aim the camera at me.

The Interviewer aims the camera at The Pest, who removes a knife from his pocket and slices the throat of the Captive. Gurgles. Coughs. She chokes on her own blood as she gasps for air. The body twitches, blood spurts, and her life ends. Pest lowers his pants, and forces his erection inside the girl as the life leaves her body.