Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Shake It Off
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-20-2015, 04:26 PM

Shake It Off

Just before Scully had gone of the rails, he was seeing a waitress called, Natalie. Natalie worked at Ruby Tuesdays, well for a while anyway. Scully and Natalie were seeing each other for a couple of months, if that, before Scully found out Natalie was actually into prostitution. Scully doesn't like being lied too but it wasn't like they were serious or anything. They were just having some fun. Natalie hadn't seen Scully for awhile, which she was a little annoyed about. She had been texting Scully but not getting much of a response. You see, Scully told her to leave her pimp, Lex and he would get some work in the XWF. So far he hasn't stuck to his word.

Scully is at his home in Miami, Florida, all alone. Alfie had gone out with a couple of mates whilst Scully decided he should do some gym work. Scully is in his home gym, pumping that iron and lifting weights on the bench press. Sweat Poor's from his forehead, he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. He had been working out for about 45 minutes now and decided to have a five minute breather. Scully puts the barbell back on to the slots, sits up and grabs a towel close to him. He wipes his forehead and body. Scully has a swig of mineral water. He decides to do some sit ups.
After doing around 20, he hears his doorbell ring. Scully gets up, wondering who it could be. Scully jogs down the stairs, still wiping himself with the towel. He opens the door and Natalie is stood there. Natalie looks up and down at Scully's, pretty much naked body as Scully checks her out too. She look surprised at his new look, the longer hair and the beard. Scully invites her in by gesturing with his hand. He closes the door behind them as she walks down the hallway and enters the living room area. Scully follows.

Scully "So would you like a drink?"

Natalie "Can I have a cold beverage, please?

Scully "Yeah sure. I don't have much at the moment. I have Ribena, orange squash, milk or mineral water?"

Natalie "Can I have a Ribena, please?"

Scully "Yeah sure. Take a seat"

Natalie "Thank you'"

Natalie once again stares at Scully's body before sitting down. Scully smiles before going to the kitchen to get the drinks. Scully opens the fridge and is a little disheartened how empty it is. Scully grabs the last bottle of multi-pack Ribena and grabs a bottle of mineral water. Scully walks back into the living and passes the Ribena to Natalie.

Scully "I'll just go and put some clothes on."

Natalie "No, you don't have to. Not like I haven't seen it all before."

Scully shrugs and sits down in his leather recliner.

Scully "So... You're not mad with me any more then? By the messages I was receiving, you seemed pretty pissed."

Natalie "I was, but I thought about it. I mean I'm not sure if I really want to sell my body any more."

Scully "Oh... I thought you needed the cash? And I thought you enjoyed sex?"

Natalie "I do but I kind of feel a bit trashy just giving my body to any man, especially when the majority don't know how to satisfy a woman. You, however do."

Scully "That may be so, but you lost my trust now so I don't think we could ever start seeing each other again. I mean I did like you, I still do but I gotta concentrate on my wrestling career."

Natalie "I thought you was going to get me some work in the XWF? Be my pimp? I've been waiting for your call!"

Scully "Yeah I know, I had some issues like I said in the texts."

Natalie "What issues?"

Scully "Look it doesn't matter. It's sorted now, I'm back in the place which is like my second home... The XWF."

Natalie "Come on, you can tell me. We're still friends aren't we?"

Scully "Okay fine.... I'll tell you. I started taking cocaine and was gambling. I have been broke because of it, although I have recently received a cash sum in to my account. It'll help me for now. Alfie and the XWF helped me a lot, I'm now clean."

Natalie "Drugs? Gambling? Wow... I thought you hated that sort of stuff?"

Scully "I was just having a rough time of it, that's all. My XWF career was being flushed down the toilet, three defeats in a row after my undefeated streak in singles matches. I just need to focus and be way better. Look, if you want me to still be your pimp, I will. I need the money too."

Natalie "Okay... I will do it, for now. I don't know if I'll enjoy it though. Can I just use your toilet please?"

Scully "Yeah sure, go ahead."

Natalie then gets up of the sofa and drinks some of her Ribena. Natalie smiles at Scully before leaving the living room, Scully checks her ass out, obviously he still finds her attractive. Natalie goes upstairs to the toilet. There is a knock on Scully's door. Scully gets up and answers it. It's a snazzy looking white bloke with three, very big henchman. They barge there way into the house. One of the henchman, a bald headed white guy, tries to punch Scully but Scully dodges it and hits the guy square in the nose. He falls back, into the mirror as blood pours from his nose. Another henchman who is black with cornrows then nails Scully in back of the leg with a baton. Scully falls to his knees as the third henchman, who is white with short brown hair and a beard, punches Scully in the face. Two of the henchman lift Scully up as the bald headed henchman, punches Scully in the stomach, twice. Natalie was already at the top of the stairs, being as quiet as she could. She was too scared to come down. She was naked and was going to surprise Scully. She didn't even flush the loo because they would have heard and knew someone else was also in the house. They hold Scully up again as the snazzy looking man begins to speak.

Snazzy looking bloke "Where's my money, tough guy?"

Scully struggles to breathe as he responds.

Scully "Tyler, I'll get... Your money.... Right after I knock your teeth down your throat"

It must be 'TylerCoke', who Scully was getting his cocaine from.

Tyler "Meet my three main guys. This is Jamal"

Tyler points at the black guy with cornrows

Tyler "Dave"

Tyler points at the white guy with short brown hair and a beard.

Tyler "And this guy, the guy whose nose you busted. That's Karl."

Scully looks at the bald guy and then tries to fight out but get's hit in the stomach with the baton.

Scully "I don't care who these jerk offs are. Get the hell off me!"

They all laugh at Scully's response.

Tyler "You will care who they are, Scully. Because if I don't get my cash, these guy's will be giving you another beating.
This wouldn't have happened if you had brought me what you owe me. You gave me your word, you said you would bring the money to me last week. Well, I don't see it. It might only be $5,000 but you gave me your word."

Scully "I know and I will get to you, you dick. I can bring you half tomorrow. Hard nuts when it's three on one and weapons."

Scully smirks as blood drips from his mouth. Tyler shakes his head.

Tyler "Tomorrow, Scully. Then we'll discuss the other half."

Karl then head butts Scully as the other men let go and Scully falls to the ground, knocked out. The men leave the house and close the door behind them. A naked Natalie then runs down the stairs and rushes to Scully. She wonders whether to call an ambulance but know's the police would probably get involved and ask questions. She decides not too and waits till Scully come around. She gets him some frozen peas and his mineral water. She waits a few minutes for Scully to awake.

The scene opens with Scully, sporting a black eye, fat lip and sat in a chair. Scully looks in the camera with a smirk on his face. Although, he was beaten by the drug dealer and co, he still has a match to compete in at Turning Point. Natalie is in his bed, asleep.

"At Turning Point I put my body through more pain. I can take a beating and still get up. I have heart and I have spirit. Seven other, so called men face me in a ladder match. I've seen the promo's so it's only fair I respond.

Austin Fandango laughs at the fact that I believe in myself. I believe in what I'm capable of. Haters are gonna hate. I just Shake it off. Yes, I ripped off Taylor Swift and ya'll can laugh all you want. Your lame insults do not phase me, Fandango. Yes, I called you that because I can. There's only so many promo's you can do where you have a gang bang with some people who aren't even relevant. Oh Michael, oh Carter. Jeez, this shits getting lame. Come up with some more material, I've seen enough of those boring vids. Man, those gimps have more camera time than you. They're obviously trying to carry you through your amazing career.
So you've had an okay start here in the XWF but it proves your beatable, Justin Sane beat you. You nearly beat him, so did I but just like me, you failed. You have nothing to boast about there cock breath. Then you cry about Frodo interfering? I've learnt the hard way, to accept defeat. When I lost to Sane, he beat me fair and square. He would of destroyed you anyway, Frodo just made it look better for you. So stop crying like a bitch.
You don't like my nickname and the name of my show? I don't give a shit if you like them or not. Are you like God now? I lost three matches in a row but it's not the end of the world. Life goes on. All you seemed to do was repeat yourself through your monkey piss promo's. How many times did you say to me, that I haven't achieved anything so I shouldn't call myself this and I shouldn't say that? After every quote didn't you?
You said every match you're in 'Is main event'?... This ladder match isn't the main event, numb nuts. If you're such a main event attraction, why are you in a number one contender match? You ain't facing Steve David's are you? You ain't even facing Gator, so why are you calling yourself, Main Event material? I'm not bullshitting and telling everyone I'm the Main Event attraction, because unlike you I know in this business I have to earn that status. You don't just get given it, you little dweeb!
You're flying freely? Okay, Tinkerbell. Anyway I really look forward to seeing your next little promo. We know it's going to have your little gimpy friends in it, again. Oh and probably you quoting everyone's vids.... And repeating yourself like a broken record.. See ya soon, Tinkerbell.

Next we have the AIDS infested, Ruby. The guy who asked me the dumb question, what parents would call their son, Scully? Well considering Scully is my surname, it wasn't actually a given name. Your name, however is a given a name and still sounds like a wet, vagina. Your dad who obviously molested you, gave you that name.
You kindly gave me the nickname, 'Cunt licker'? Thank you, just stating a fact about me there, Ruby? Yeah I am a cunt licker, I enjoy licking that clit and making women cum. Something you know nothing about, considering you're too busy playing 'drop the soap' in that little prison.
A mountain lion in sheep clothing? I have to disagree. You're just a dirty, little skit rat. You have a six pack of Budweiser under those tramp little prison clothes you have to wear? Don't worry, when the ladder match is over, you will have more scars to add to the ones you already have!

The big red , Kane can finally talk... Oh wait, wrong dude. I did, again. Cain, calls himself 'the originator of turdburgling'? I like it, it suits you. I apologize for calling you Abraham, or whatever I said.. It wasn't intentional, I just didn't pay much attention to what your surname was. You were rambling on and I didn't listen. My bad. You're going to break me? Fuck no... I'm scared. Somebody call my momma. It's fine, Tinkerbell and the AIDS infested, Ruby will have my back. I hope. I mean I have been relatively nice to them. Here's some advice, Cain, stay outta my way and I won't hurt you. Okay, sweetheart.

And last we have 'Straight Face', Pavarotti. I mean, Polvo Blanco. All I said, is to me, in my opinion... Your name sounds like an opera singer. It wasn't meant to be an insult! Polvo, how do we know if you have a straight face, if your wearing some stupid looking mask? If you like it and mummy gave it you and that's why you wear it.. Then that is great.... I suppose. You told me something I already knew, that I was undefeated until I faced real competition? I know that, already but thanks for pointing that out. You didn't really say much else, just repeated what I said in my other promo and admitted that your too stupid to understand it. I mean what else can I say about you? That all these words whizzing around your promo's look great? That you don't know your own date of birth or real name? Unknown? Really... Oh and that live on a park bench? I have a spare room for you. See I can be a nice guy. Just one last thing...
Why don't you call yourself the 'Pin-Cushion'? Because at Turning point I'm going to bring some pins down to that ring and I'm going to have to use them on you!

That... That's all folks."
Edit Hate Post Like Post