Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
A Transformation is Required
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-20-2015, 10:32 AM

The scene opens up on Ghost Tank, having lost yet another match. He looked to Alysia, she could see the hurt in his eyes, and almost right after, he turned his head quickly, seemingly snapping it to the right. He had been on quite the losing streak. It was disgusting to him. It made him look weak, made him look inept. He began a monster, a man to feared and respected. A man that had been chosen to cleanse the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff of the non-believers. A job he has failed in doing. He has done mediocre, and it was defeating him.

Cupid, are you okay? Can I get you anything, beloved?

He sighed heavily and shook his head

You can go home. I have to...change.

She nodded, and began gathering her belongings before Ghost Tank spoke up again

By home, darling. I mean my house in Chicago. I have made sure it is well furnished. I have to evolve. When the change is complete, I will be home to spend time with you before the Turning Point Pay-Per-View. I hope you understand.

She nodded and moved over to him, putting on her jacket and scarf before reaching him. She placed a loving, passionate kiss to his lips, a lock that would last for a minute and a half. Once their kiss broke, he gave her ass a slap and chuckled. Without another word, she started to walk out, sashaying her hips to tease him. She left the room, and he picked up his new cellphone. The first number dialed had been Hysteria's

Hellooo?

Prophet, this is Ghost Tank.

Ghost Tank! My Cleanserrrrr! What is it? I am not a man of patience and I'm rather... ahh... busy at the moment.

Prophet, I...am suffering. I am losing time and again, and I feel that I am in need of a change. I wish for you to commune with the Higher Power, and see if I cannot receive a new name. I have to transform or I will perish. I also need you and the rest of The Asylum at the Church. Not just for my re-naming, but for a second reason, an important one.

Mmm... what is that my brethren?

Normally, Prophet, I would be open with my ideas. This, however, I will only reveal after you talk to the Higher Power about the change. I am contacted you, first, so as to get the ball rolling, and I will call Brother Frodo, to make sure he is available. I will reveal this: I need to be reborn. And my plan is the only way I can truly say I rebuilt myself from the ground up.

Ahhh I shall convene with The Higher Power and then come back in contact with you. Is that fair, my brethren?

While it could not be seen by Hysteria, Ghost Tank nodded,

Yes. I wish for both my plan for my rebirth and my renaming to take place in that order. So once you have contacted me, I'll tell Frodo to come to the Church, at whatever time you specify.

Excellent. I'm uhh... a little wrapped up at the moment, so give me a few minutes.

Take whatever time you need, Prophet. I will call Frodo in the meantime. Goodbye for now.

Farewell.

Ghost Tank looked at the next contact, right above Hysteria's. He looked to Alysia's number, then Alvald's. He then chose Frodo's number and waited

"Hello. This is Katie. Daddy can't answer right now"

"Katie, this is Ghost Tank. Not sure what your dad has said about me, but I'm a friend of his, and I'm going to be needing his help."

"Ghost tank? From the Asylum?"

"Yes. That's me."

"Friends with Hysteria?"

"Yes. I am friends with him as well. I try to be friends with those in our stable."

"I want him in my stable. Oh, hey, Daddy's here. Daddy, it's Ghost Tank. He said something about a stable."

Frodo takes the phone and answers. The sound of a pipe being lit is heard.

"Sup, yo?"

All Ghost Tank could do is shake his head to her words, and once she revealed Frodo is around, and handed him the phone, Frodo would hear a chuckle,

"Well, first, before I get to the reason I called, your daughter, I believe, has an attraction to the Prophet. Do with that information what you will. The other is I'm calling to make sure you'll be free at a moment's notice. I need to transform, and as of this minute, Hysteria will be communing with the Higher Power, to ask for a change in name. However, before the renaming, there is something I need all of you to do. Which will be revealed at that hour."

"Nigga, you know you count on me. Oh, and don't worry, I'll be there at your match. I may not participate, but I'll be there. Never leave a man behind, right?"

"Hopefully if I take to the transformation well, if my mindset changes, and my partner does his job, corVus will stand no chance. Hopefully this change I go through, will bring me, and bring The Asylum to a whole new level. If this is not successful, then I do not deserve to be called Brother."

"If your partner is the reason this fails, you do deserve to be called brother. If you're the reason this fails, you deserve to be called brother. Brother Tank, you didn't you earn my fraternal love because of your in ring skills. You earned it because of your dedication and love heart."

"I will still feel that I am the reason why we failed. I will feel like I am the broken link in the Asylum, and unworthy of being called Brother. So, I hope this transformation takes, and I hope I beat corVus."

"I will assist you however I can, but you need to remember, you're the one who is dedicated. You're a fantastic asset. Manson was the one who didn't deserve to be called brother. Fuck that guy."

"Be ready to head to the Church when I next call you, Brother Frodo. Because Hysteria will have given us the time."

He let there be silence for a minute before speaking again,

"And, thanks, Frodo. I really needed the pick-me-up."

"Do you want to have a threesome with my ex, Gwen? I can arrange that to make you feel better. She gives killa head."

He laughed softly,

"Nah. That's all right by me. You should have contacted me when you were feeling down and trying to kill yourself, man. I could've asked Alysia to do something for you. Not sure if you two would've had sex, but at the very least, she'd have tried to cheer you up. She is an entertainer, y'know? Could've done some tricks, some fire dancing. Don't hesitate to call us."

"Honestly, I was a little embarrassed. And Crack was afraid I'd try and have Alysia set me on fire. I didn't want you guys to think I was weak."

"She wouldn't have done that. At the very most, she'd have made you think she lit you on fire, then find some way of knocking you out You'd have become unconcious thinking you were aflame, while you'd have nothing worse than a bump on the head and your skin would be a little bit pink from the heat. Besides, I'm practically admitting to you how weak I feel, and you haven't changed your feelings about me, so why would I?"

"I didn't know this at the time. I feel like a jackass for thinking like that. You're a much stronger man than I am, brother. One day I hope I have your strength. Oh, and fuck Lane."

He chuckled at the Lane jab,

"We all react to situations differently, Brother. Just remember from now on: You are part of a Brotherhood. Being part of a stable means you have people you can rely on us. If you cannot rely on us, then who can you turn to? If you or your family are in need, you can call on me and Alysia. Not sure about Alvald. Think he feels like you'd rape him if you were stuck in a room together. He likes you though, but from a small distance, which is the vibe I get."

He snickered, joking about the last part.

"Oh, I definitely will rape Alvald. I will rape him hard. But, I promise to call you guys if I get there again. But, right now, I have to go throw holy water on Katie's snatch, and wait for the call. See you soon, Brother."

He nodded as he laughed, then shook his head,

"All right, Brother. Hopefully Hysteria will have finished talking to the Higher Power. I will call you the moment he contacts me. Just know, when we're together again Brother, you will have to do something you may not like. It is required, however. Just know that. Have fun with, uh...'holy watering' your daughter, I'll see you soon."

With that he didn't wait for a goodbye, he'd hang up, and let time pass as he awaits the important call.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post