Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
The Ryan Reynolds Saga: Part Two
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-20-2015, 04:42 PM

*Gator sits in a crappy hotel room in front of a laptop. The room is cheap and dingy to say the least, moonlight beams through the only dirty window, a rusted metal fire escape beyond the glass. Gator sits awkwardly on the single bed, the laptop positioned on the end table as he speaks into it. Todd watches the small CRT television on a worn out chair*

"- going to go into a match with three pissed off orphans, and I'm going to beat you all like you were my foster children. See you next time fuckers......."

*Gator taps on the laptop and relaxes on the bed*

"Promo's sent. Mind putting the laptop back in your bag man?"

T: "Uh huh."

"..."

*Gator picks up the alarm clock beside him and throws it at the back of Todd's head*

T: "OW!"

*Todd turns to Gator, rubbing the sore spot*

T: "Why?"

"Can you put the laptop back in your bag please."

*Todd grumbles getting off the chair and moves towards Gator, he grabs the laptop and makes sure it's turned off, closing it and shoving it into it and shoving it into a laptop carrier bag, the price tag still attached to it. Todd moves back to the chair as Gator lights up a cigarette and stares at the ceiling*

"You think Scarlett and Better Todd are okay?"

T: "Yeah, of course they are."

"... I hope so."

T: "Gator they'll be fine. CorVus is tough. He'll look after them."

"I know. You're right."

*The pair stay in slience. Todd enjoying the bad quality movie he's watching as gator enjoys his cigarette, flinging the ash onto the brown carpet. Gator's phone vibrates on the end table. Gator jolts up and grabs the phone, he stares at the screen and smiles under his mask*

"Gotcha bitch. Todd, we need to go to Bedford."

T: "You found Reynolds?"

"Ozy got me the details. C'mon we need to move while it's dark."

*Gator hops off the bed and Todd turns off the TV, Gator grabs the keys from the windowsill and goes to the door. Gator looks back at Todd and turns the handle, opening the door, only to be knocked back by a heavy punch from the large black man blocking the entrance. Gator falls to the floor and the giant barges into the room, he garbs the cowering Todd and slams him against the wall before tossing him away. The large man sounds like he's crushing the floorboards with every step towards Gator*

"Agh, I think you broke my nose you cunt."

*The hulking man pulls a pistol from his inside blazer pocket*

"Mr. Reynolds sends his regards."

"Yeah. I know."

*The man aims the gun at Gator's head*

"Any last words?"

"... What's your name?"

"Muahaha! Yes of course. You want to know your killer's name I see?"

"Something like that."

"Frederick."

"Ha, that is not the name I expected."

*Frederick smirks, his finger closing on the trigger. But Gator throws his leg into the air and kicks Fred's hand. The gun fires, shattering the solitary window. Gator quickly rolls to his feet and tackles Fred, carrying his weight out of the door and into the hallway. Gator crashes Frederick into the door opposite his room and both men fall through the broken wood. Gator smacks the hulking man in the face with his forearm that break his designer sunglasses that rest over his eyes. Frederick snarls and throws the butt of the pistol into the back of Gator's head, the masked man rolls off Fred and slams his back against the wall of the crammed apartment. Gator gets to his feet as Frederick struggles on the floor like a turtle on his back, he aims the gun at Gator but it's quickly kicked away, flying out of his hand and back into the hall. Both men share a look and Gator hops over the fallen giant towards the gun only to trip as his leg is caught by Frederick's vice like grip. Gator falls flat on his face, trying to claw his way across the moldy carpet, Frederick dragging him closer wraps a hand around Gator's neck and drives multiple elbows into the back of Gator's neck. Gator grunts in pain from each hit*

"Ow. Ow! OW! OWWW!! Fuck off dude!!"

*Gator throws an elbow in return backwards into Frederick's jaw. The hitman falls off Gator, clutching his jaw. Gator scrambles to his feet and gets a finger on the gun, but he is grabbed from behind, Frederick's colossal arms holding Gator in a full nelson. Gator screams out in pain, kicking the air as Frederick lifts him high off the ground. His back is cracking as Gator struggle, Gator gets a few sharp kicks into Frederick's legs, but the mountain of a man won't move. Frederick throws Gator against the wall to his right and then hurls him backwards down the hall, away from the gun. Gator twists in the air before smashing againt the steel bars behind a small window at the end of the hall and crashing to the floor. Frederick catches his breath and adjusts his suit and strides to Gator, who is back on his knees, looking worn out*

"I will take pleasure in this Mr. Woods."

"Heh, c'mon Freddy you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?"

"You're not wearing any glasses, you fool."

"Oh right. That must be you then."

*Frederick raises an eyebrow as Gator pulls a sharp piece of glass from his thigh, followed by a spurt of blood. Gator jams the glass into Frederick's hip, who screams in pain as Gator climbs Frederick, stabbing him with every move while he gets to his feet, and Frederick falls to his back, screaming bloody murder. Frederick roars as Gator stabs him in the chest several times with the large shard of glass, blood staining the black suit, pooling onto the floor. The screams stop and his eyes turn cold, Gator over him still plunging the glass dagger into his chest and lastly his right eye. Finally satisfied with his stabbing, the masked man looks at the blank expression on the lifeless man's face and throws the bloody glass away from him, looking at his bloody hands and cleaning them on the dry spots of Frederick's blazer. Gator gets to his feet and walks over to the gun, struggling to keep his balance. He picks up the pistol and examines it, Todd strolls from his apartment, holding his head*

T: "Wha happened?"

*Gator says nothing. He nods his head towards the now deceased Frederick. Todd looks and turns a ghostly white, rushing back into the apartment and vomiting*

"Oh you big pussy! Don't act like you've never seen a dead guy before. What!? Is it because he's black? You fucking racist!"

*Gator's body relaxes as he strolls back to Frederick, taking a knee and checking his pockets and pulling out a wallet. Gator opens the black leather wallet and looks at driver's license as well as the crisp $20 notes that line the inside. Gator looks at the money for a second before flinging the wallet back onto Frederick's chest*

*tch* F? You read me?*tch*

*Gator looks at Frederick's waist for the source of the noise. Lifting his blazer and finding a small walkie talkie attached to his belt. Gator unclips it and raises it to his eye level*

*tch* F!? Do you read me? *tch*

*Gator clears his throat and puts on a deep booming voice, and holds down the button*

"Yes."

*Gator exhales and awaits a response*

*tch* Is he dead? *tch*

*Gator seems taken back and ecstatic from hearing them fall for his impersonation*

"Yes."

*tch* Good work. We'll send in a cleaning crew then back to R *tch*

"Uh, no need. I will handle the body."

*tch* Er, okay. Copy that F. We'll meet you back at the compound. *tch*

"... Yes."

*Gator places the walkie talkie on the floor and jumps up, his hands in victory. He looks back in into small apartment/hotel room he stayed*

"You okay in there dude?"

T: "Yes. *BLURG* Just-just give me a minute."

"Okay but we gotta move pretty quickly, should be safe on the roads since those assholes think I'm dead."

*Gator leans against the wall, pulling the crumpled carton of cigarettes out his pocket and removes a creased cigarette from the almost empty box, sticking it between his masked lips and lighting it with his black Zippo, the pistol still in hand. Smokes hangs in the hall as Gator relaxes with his cigarette, stuffing the carton and lighter back in his pocket. Gator then takes the iPhone from his other pocket, and taps on the screen before placing it to his ear, taking drags of his cigarette and listening to the dial tone. He pulls the phone away from his ear and clicks on the screen*

"Grr, why isn't he answering me!?"

T: "Who? *cough* Lane?"

"No. Sane. Dude's been ducking me, he's on his man period or something."

*Gator places the phone back in his pocket, continuing to enjoy his cigarette and scratching his head the barrel of the pistol*

T: "I'm sure he'll call back." *spit*

"He better!"

*Gator continues smoking as an elderly Hispanic lady steps over the broken door and she looks at Gator fear in her eyes*

"... Hola, mi nombre es Gator. Er... Lamento lo de tu puerta."

*The elderly woman looks at Gator, clutching her dressing gown, she looks down the hall and gasps at the large dead man*

"Dios mio!"

*The elderly woman quickly waddles back inside her apartment. Gator reaches to stop her but decides otherwise, he throws the cigarette to the floor*

"Shit. Todd! We need to hurry!"

T: "Just a minute."

"Fuck your minute! We need to go, now!"

T: "I'm coming, I'm coming."

*A sickly Todd walks out of the room, the laptop bag over his shoulder and his hand over his eyes, his other hand feeling for Gator*

"What are you doing?"

T: "I don't want to see it again."

"GAH! You're such a pussy. Okay, grab my shoulder and I'll help you navigate."

*Todd waves his hand around, lightly smacking Gator in the face who in turn smacks the hand away and places it on his shoulder. Gator walks away with Todd in tow. Gator sneaks over the dead body, Todd oblivious to the steps he's taking trips and lands on the massive corpse, uncovering his eyes, he stares over the dead man*

T: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!! AAAH! AAAAAAGAGHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"Pffft Hahahahahahaha!!! Oh, classic Todd. Chill out you big girl."

*Gator grabs a mortified Todd and pulls him up, shoving him past the dead and down the stairs. Todd's complexion is a sickly green as he walks down the stairs, the armed Gator following. Gator stops down at the bottom of the stairs and peeks through the front door, for a few seconds. He turns to Todd and motions him to follow. The two quickly jog out of the building and enter a white Suzuki Swift parked in an alley beside the building. The two sit inside and Gator turns the ignition, quickly pulling out of the alley and driving down the road*

T: "Where are we going?"

"Bedford. Are you gonna puke? Because I can't be arsed paying the rental guys the cleaning for ice cream sandwich vomit."

T: "I'm fine.. Why Bedford?"

*Gator looks in the rear view mirror as the sound of sirens come closer*

"We're going to Bedford to kill Ryan Reynolds."

*Todd looks at Gator, his mouth agape as Gator concentrates on the quiet road*

F A D E 2 B L A C K

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post