Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Hunting Bigger Prey
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-18-2015, 12:08 AM

On his way to Turning Point, Cain made a bitter enemy. What if this happened? What if Cain passed through the "fictional city of Metropolis"? This narrator thinks that would be a hell of a fight. But don't my word for it. Watch for yourself.

"Your lordship, we're drawing closer."

A long black limousine sped down the highway. Cain had gained great fortune since his deal with Lucifier was revealed to the world. He sat in the limo, dressed in his best solid white armani suit and gucci. Yes I said solid white, and the Messiah wore a ring upon his left ring finger, platinum with a black onyx devil's head setting. That's a devil's head with the jewel in it's mouth.

Cain didn't even open his eyes, he just yawned and asked...
"Denver, Judas?"

"No sir, Metropolis."

"Ummm...why Metropolis? You mean Metropolis, Illinois, right?"

"No sir, the King of Hell just said "Metropolis". He said he had some business for you to take care of."

The obedient Knight of Darkness never questioned his master's orders. But Metropolis? Why? What kind of business could Alister have for him there? I mean yes, there was a lot of people there which included the legendary Kal-El. Cain had to wonder, however, if the stories of a Superman were true, and if so was his next target the "Man of Steel"? He finally opened his eyes and looked at Judas questioningly.

"Does this have anything to do with Superman? From where I sit, he is just a comic book character."

"Ummm...are you on drugs?"

"No Judas, I am not. What makes you think I am on drugs? They wouldn't affect me anyways, seein' as how nothing can kill me and whenever you're using any drugs you're killing yourself. You know, Marilyn Manson once said that death is the ultimate buzz."

Judas sneered.

"What? I thought you liked Manson."

'That fuckin' bible thumper gets on my damned nerves."

"O....Kay..."

"Now the Osmond Family..."

"...you mean the Osbourne's..."

Judas gagged like Paris Hilton on Cain's seventeen inch dick. Cuz Cain's a fuckin monster.

"Ozzy Osbourne is just a souped up Televangelist!"

"'Ey! Watch your fuckin' mouth, Judas!"

"Well, it's true! Here, watch!"

Cain waved a hand.

"No, forget this useless banter. Metropolis it is. Let's get a mission debriefing, shall we? If I am to fight the "Last Son of Krypton" I must know why."

"Not just fight him. Kill him, Cain."

"Me? Kill the "Man of Steel"? Judas, I fear my powers are not THAT great. The man is basically a God..."

"...you don't believe in yourself. I figured as much. That's why you've lost to a woman. It's because you see someone that you perceive as better than you or more powerful, and you lose confidence. That, my friend, is why you lose."

None of this really clicked with The Messiah of Pain. He knew the competition at Turning Point would be fierce with seven other men vying for the same thing he desired. Truly his confidence had been shaken slightly, which made him see Judas' point. He stroked his beard, eyes narrowed in thought. He looked up at Judas.

"...you have a point."

"That is a lot of the problem, my lord. You actually end up getting intimidated by those whom you should not even bat an eyelash at."

"Sebastian Duke is nothing to laugh at, Judas. Even I understand that. Hard as I tried I could not find a chink in his armour."

"No, it's not that. You didn't try hard enough. You started strong and fizzled out because of his power. But you, The Messiah of Pain, you should have crushed him. You CAN crush Superman as well as the seven competitors in the ladder match."

This all seemed so strange to him. So new. But as this was his biggest prey to date, Cain was excited. Not only because he felt that this was a true test of skill, but because Judas was really talking the Messiah of Pain up. He really felt as if he could not only win this match but he could destroy the Man of Steel as well. Cain closed his eyes with a smile and exhaled a delighted breath.

Meanwhile At The Watchtower

These long meditations were beneficial to Jon Jonzz. For those who don't know, this is THE Jon Jonzz. The Martian Manhunter levitated in midair, his eyes closed in deep thought. His senses had been heightened through years of training, and he could telepathically sense danger. His red eyes suddenly shot open as he sensed something of pure evil headed toward the home city of his good friend Kal-El. The Martian Manhunter uttered one word...

"Impossible..."

This man...this creature...it rivaled the great Superman in power. It felt old, ancient even. He quickly made his way to the watchtower's control room, and as he reached out to touch the control panel, alarms began blaring throughout the facility. Looking at the monitor he watched in horror as this demonic being murdered the citizens of Metropolis. He saw the brutality from afar, the creature literally breaking a woman in half with a backbreaker. Bullets from guns struck the creature, but to no avail. He just laughed. He healed.

"Justice League..."

He spoke into the intercom system, his voice booming throughout the Watchtower.

"...we need all hands to Metropolis now!"

Back in Metropolis

He stood there, dressed in his now blood stained Armani suit, surrounded by the bodies of "Metroplians". The defenseless humans were easy, and Cain was quite bored. He was surprised as well. Had Superman's hearing failed him? Had his super sight failed him as well? His city's population was dwindling.

Cain sighed and started a leisurely stroll down main street. He shook his head and then looked at the cowering cityfolk.

"You people are so fucking borin'! Where's your precious hero, Metropolis?!"

It was then that the sky lightened a bit as "super" hero after "super" hero teleported down to the asphault and charged at Cain, who braced himself with an evil grin. He motioned them on...

"Not who I wanted...but if you are all so willing to throw away your lives, than I shall be forced to take them."

They held their own. They tried so hard, the young heroes attacking The Messiah of Pain one by one. Sometimes three or four on one even. The Godlike Cain slayed them. Literally. Captain Atom was forced into a meltdown as he tried to explode, but Cain took the blast and liked it. Vigilante road valiantly into battle! He fired off quick shots at the Last Son of Eden who caught the bullets and threw one so hard it pierced the forehead of the cowboy. One by one he killed Earth's heroes, and in creative ways. He shoved the Knight's sword up his steed's ass.

Cain rolled his eyes.

"I'm dissappointed."

"You won't for long, demon."

Cain looked up toward the voice, but before he could respond, he was overcome by an explosion of black smoke, followed by a hard boot to the face. Cain felt a trickle of blood drip down his chin and muttered at the shadowy figure charging him. "This isn't Gotham, you nitwit!"

He dodged a left hook, feeling a pressure on his breastbone.

"Missed me, missed me, now you gotta ki-"

CRACKDOOOOOOOM!!!!

"No I didn't." said a gravelly voice. Batman looked at the explosion, knowing that Cain was dead. He had to be. He stayed vigilant though and rightfully so. The Dark Knight felt his spine being gripped by a powerful force...

"No! Stop! I'll fight you!"

The injured Cain released his grip, burned, bubbling skin healing itself. He turned around, glancing at Wonder Woman. The Amazon hadn't said it. He glanced at Flash, wrapped around a lamp post. He hadn't said it. Cain suddenly grinned... "You finally decided to show up? That's cowardly of you, Clark."

The man of steel was taken aback. "How do you know that?"

"Because I have tasted six of the original seven. I have tasted their blood, just as I will taste the blood of everyone in my match. I will know their secrets, Kal-El. But first, King Alister wants me to take care of you...so that you cannot stop my progress."

Superman stood there, surveying the scene. Wonder Woman gutted from the anus. Flash wrapped around a lightpost. Hawkgirl bled out after Cain ripped her wings off. Batman's already broken back rebroken, rendering him useless. The Martian's head turned completely around, a look of horror forever frozen in his red eyes. He looked to Cain. "You killed all these innocent people to attract my attention?"

Cain shrugged nonchalantly. "No...I killed the first twenty to get your attention. All your friends? Your family? Even Lex Luthor, I ALMOST killed him. All to prove a point, Clark..." He began to move toward Superman, his fist glowing. "...and that point is..."

"...stop right there! I don't kill, but I will break my own rule."

Cain stopped in his tracks and rared back his arm like a pitcher. "Fuck you, golden boy!" the Flash's power showed as Cain threw the Krytonite shard so fast and with such force that it pierced the jugular of the Man of Steel. Kal-El looked at Cain, falling to his knees. Cain just grinned, eyes flashing as the Man of Steel's blue eyes became lifeless...and then...

"My Lord! My Lord! Telephone for you!"

Cain took the cellphone from Judas and rubbed his eyes, trying to wake up.

"Hello?"

"My Knight...you know who I am. The preceding vision was one I gave to you, planted in your psyche. You don't think you can beat the seven men. But you must realize that you are the most powerful being on Earth...and the XWF. It doesn't matter if it's Reuben Mitchell or Polvo Blanco. You will dominate and you will do so in my name. You are The Messiah of Pain. Show them, my Knight...show them all!"

Click.

"...."

You couldn't wipe the smile off of his face....

-On To Denver-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post