Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
A New Series is about to begin
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-16-2015, 12:26 AM

WELCOME

TO

MASTERMIND TELEVISION

AND

HERE'S YOUR HOST

MARIA

The cameras fades in to a studio, sitting behind a desk was Maria. Mastermind's fiancee.

MARIA: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the XWF and welcome to Mastermind Television, I am your host Maria. Tonight we are going to seeing three different series. The First Series we will look back at The Reign of Aerial Knight, the second series we will see the short lived Gator's Back Series, and then we will here from our new series host The Turning Point of Mastermind. We'll take a small break and be back with the Reign of Aerial Knight. Back soon."

The cameras fade out.

SERIES #1:

THE REIGN OF AERIAL KNIGHT

The cameras fade back into the studio, and Maria was looking off camera.

MARIA: "Are you sure I'm doing okay, I just don't want to mess it up for you? What's that? We're back live? Oh shit."

Maria looks back into the cameras. She composes herself.

MARIA: "Welcome back to Mastermind Television, and in our first series we are going to take a look at the Reign of Aerial Knight. He became Television Champion on the 1st of December after Gator was forced to vacate the title. Here's how he won it."

The cameras go back to Monday Night Madness 1st December 2014

Monday Night Madness 1st December 2014 Said:Hey fuck-faces. I'm here. My name is Kirk MacClay and I will be your NEW and ONLY General Manager for Monday Night Madness. You don't believe me? Well I guarantee you, by the end of the year? I will OWN Monday Night Madness. Miranda Tigris. Jeff Fairfield. We need to talk. Next week.

The crowd boos hm at delaying the meeting.

LISTEN HERE! I have a time-schedule to meet! I don't have fucking time to deal with those two ninnies tonight. Next week. Be at Madness. Now I have an announcement. Now if that winner, Mr. Heartsford will join me in the ring.

A few moments pass and then Aerial Knight Johnathan Heartsford begins walking down the rampway. He looks confused. He climbs in the ring and stands away from Kirk.

Son, I have enjoyed your work here in the XWF. I think you deserve something for your troubles son. FIELDLER! Get me that box.

Benjamin Fieldler climbs into the ring with a large gift-wrapped box and hands it to Kirk MacClay. Kirk MacClay hands the gift to Knight.

Merry early Christmas my boy.

Knight looks down at the gift and begins opening it. He opens the top and looks at MacClay with shocked eyes. MacClay motions for him to pull it out. Knight lifts the belt out of the box!

[Image: OO7ZvzZ.png]

Yes, you see. Do you all remember that wrestler named Gator?

The crowd cheers.

I've stripped him of his belt. In his stead, I am giving the belt to The Aerial Knight Johnathan Heartsford!
The crowd cheers, but seems confused.

You see, there are going to be new rules applied to the Television Championship and we need a DEFENDING champion. The TV title will be returned to its namesake. The title will be defended WEEKLY on Monday Night Madness. Now we know that that is a lot to maintain. So the champion will only have to defend the belt three out of four weeks in a month. If a champion can successfully defend the belt three times in a month, he will earn a reward! That champion will be able to chose any title in which he or she wants a title shot for. They will be granted a #1 Contendership Match for that title while holding on to the Television Title. So even if that person loses the #1 Contender's Match, they will retain their belt. Now... congratulations, champ.

The cameras go back to Maria.

MARIA: "So that's how The Aerial Knight became the new Television Champion. He defended it against Maverick, and Ghost Tank over two weeks. He held it for those two weeks, and held it over Christmas. And that was the Reign of Aerial Knight. We'll take another break and be back with the second series Gator's Back Series. Back soon."

The cameras fade out.

SERIES #2:

GATOR'S BACK

The camera's fade back into the studio where Maria was waiting.

MARIA: "Welcome back, well before the break you saw the Reign of Aerial Knight, and now you are going to see the short lived series Gator's Back.

"As we all know Gator was Television Champion for over 3 and a bit months. An awesome feat in itself if I do say so myself."

There was a clearing of a throat off camera. Maria quickly looked to her right, and gave a small smile, and then looked back.

MARIA: "Sorry, I meant to say, it was an okay reign. But then he was forced to vacate it. He was out injured. And then the new Monday Night GM Kirk McLay told him he had to give it up. We all saw what happened. But then on the 29th December 2014, the last few days of 2014, Aerial Knight, Gator, Bobby Zi and Mastermind was in a fatal four way match for the Television Title and this is what happened."

The camera goes from the studio to seeing the match on the 29th December 2014.

MONDAY NIGHT MADFARE - 29TH DECEMBER 2014 Said:The referee turns around just as Bobby and Mastermind roll back in the ring, but all competitors are visibly tired and battered and bruised. They all notice that the clock is counting down towards the finish quickly and all get up, back where they started at the beginning of the match!

1:49…
1:48…

Mastermind and the Aerial Knight lock up on one side of the ring while Bobby Zi and Gator look up on the other. Knight tosses Mastermind into the corner and start levying some boots to Mastermind's chest until the Master of Minds is now in a seated position his head resting against the second turnbuckle. Knight reaches behind Mastermind and rips the padding off exposing the metal turnbuckle.

Gator sends Zi to the ropes, on the rebound Gator spears Zi almost breaking the man in half. Gator quickly pulls Zi back up and then makes Zi eat the mat courtesy of the Disaster Drop(Lifting Samoan Drop).

On the other side of the ring Knight has Mastermind up to his feet but only for a moment as he takes the man out with Total Honor, a hurricanrana into the exposed middle turnbuckle. Knight gets up and looks at his opponent who is completely out cold a move that proves fatal as he doesn't see Gator come up from behind him and German Suplex him halfway across the ring. The move takes a lot out of both men but Gator manages to fall forward right onto of the still knocked out Mastermind and the ref slides in for the count...

3!!!

An incredible match. Gator managed to get the pinfall with 15 seconds left on the official clock.

Winner and NEW Television Champion: Gator

The camera goes from the match to Maria who is looking sad and looking off camera.

MARIA: "That's sad that you have to see that ending again... what's that? I'm live again. Oh shit."

Maria looks back at the camera.

MARIA: "Sorry. Well Gator became Champion, he then went on to defend it against Loverboy Vinnie Lane in controversial circumstances a week later, and then again a week after that against Morbid Angel. He's now having to defend it in another Fatal Four Way Match at the Pay Per View Turning Point. That includes Maverick, Aerial Knight and Mastermind. So you see The Reign of Aerial Knight was short lived, and the second series which is Gator's Back is going to be short lived, because at Turning Point we will see another Television Series, and that will be The Turning Point of Mastermind.

"And to talk about that series will be Mastermind himself. After all he is the owner of Mastermind Television. But that will happen after the next break. We will be back soon."

The camera fades out.

To Be Continued

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub