Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
reasons why barney needs to leave this country
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-14-2015, 09:06 PM

Who needs multiple reasons? He's a , therefor he needs to leave.

are immoral and don't contribute to the world. Everything they stand for goes against God and the holy bible. The majority of the USA (best country the world) is christian, therefor we are right, and Barney and the are wrong.

Also, Barney is a fat fuck. Now that there is dead give away that he's lazy and doesn't contribute to society. Otherwise, he would be fit and not require crates of food every day. That bastard ain't even eligible for military enlistment or even a draft because he's too fat. Therefor all of his opinions don't matter. It's every americans duty to be ready for battle. But the only thing Barney is ready for is the buffet line at Golden Corral. Get your ass in shape, tubby! You are a disgrace to America and for that reason you are going directly to hell!

So there you have it, folks. Barney ain't contributing anything to our great society so he needs to get the fuck out until he gets his act together.

I ain't losin' at Turning Point neither. Going by his pathetic track record, that fat piece of shit probably won't even bother showing up. GOOD! Stay out of my fuckin' ring and get the fuck off my land. We should send all the overweight, non-contributing like Barney Green to Mexico where he can eat burritos, chew tobacco and die. Then we build a big ol' fence and let them live with the wetbacks that we don't need. The fence won't be for the dirty mexicans, Barney. Oh no because those wetbacks are actually good for something. Even if they can't speak a lick of english, they are more useful than you. The fence will be there to keep scumbags like you from wasting precious space in this beautiful country.

Fuck you Barney, I'm cutting your head off at Turning Point.

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Edit Hate Post Like Post