Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#TeamMaverick
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 08:59 AM Heart  #TeamMaverick -->

I just wanted to make a quick statement to one of the least important members of the current XWF roster.

Maverick. Dude. Listen to me.

You and me, we aren’t friends. Not even close. I don’t respect you, your wrestling, your personality, your alleged masculinity… I don’t respect any of it.

Tonight on Warfare, though, I’m rooting for you.

Why is that, you’re probably asking in that nasally voice of yours, probably while heavy petting your own clone?

Simple. TJ Wallace is my friend. TJ Wallace is my partner in the Underground. TJ Wallace is a great competitor. I don’t want to hurt Wallace at Turning Point. If you lose to him tonight, I’ll be forced to. I’ll be forced to humiliate him on a huge stage, in front of the whole world, and I don’t want to do that, man.

Combine that with the fact that beating the shit out of you, Maverick, is the most fun I’ve had in months, and you can see why I need you to pull through tonight.

Hell, it doesn’t have to be an impressive win. I’d say go for another cheap count out victory, but it’s under X-Treme rules, so that’s out. Maybe you can have your friends come and wear Wallace out for you?

Oh, right. No friends. I forgot.

Dude, I don’t know. Figure something out. Just win. Win and get your ass to turning point so I can crack your head open again.

Thanks, dude.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-14-2015, 11:03 AM

"Vinnie, let's be real, Mav couldn't beat me if I was dead. So either way we'll see each other at Turning Point. And when we do, and after I destroy you, Iris, and Sane, we'll still be bros. To The Underground! "

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 11:09 AM

Yeah man... you're probably right.

I mean, not about the destroying me part, but the Maverick part.

What a chump that guy is.

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-14-2015, 12:01 PM

"Exactly, the pussy. But hey at least we'll have a 100% chance of bringing the title to The Underground."

"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 12:20 PM

Damn right.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 03:50 PM

(01-14-2015, 12:01 PM)TJ Wallace Said: "Exactly, the pussy. But hey at least we'll have a 100% chance of bringing the title to The Underground."

Ladies and Gentlemen...the child left behind.

Listen here TJ I get that they probably didn't teach math at whatever hood school you came from so I won't hold this against you but you see if you and Lane are in the same match at the PPV that would mean that you two make up two of the four people in the match. Which means at most you have a 50% chance of even getting a shot at the Universal Title. Which would require you to take part in a second match.

Which actually would bring your odds to 40% at most that the Underground ever sniffs the Universal Title.

It's ok TJ. I don't blame you. I blame your teachers for not teaching you and your parents, or more likely your grandma for nothing putting you in a school where math wasn't an elective.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-14-2015, 05:45 PM

(01-14-2015, 03:50 PM)Tommy Gunn Said:
(01-14-2015, 12:01 PM)TJ Wallace Said: "Exactly, the pussy. But hey at least we'll have a 100% chance of bringing the title to The Underground."

"I was waiting for someone to comment on that. First who are you? Wait, don't answer that, I don't give a fuck. Let me tell your cock sucking dumb ass why you're wrong. First there's me and Vinnie in the match, making it technically fifty percent. Then there's Iris, but technically she's non exsistant in this match due to the fact that she's outnumbered by said Underground members. Making it seventy-five percent. Then there's Sane, who lost to Frodo. Me and Lane beat Frodo making him null and void, making it one hundred percent because Logic. Pussy."

It's ok TJ. I don't blame you. I blame your teachers for not teaching you and your parents, or more likely your grandma for nothing putting you in a school where math wasn't an elective.

What was that? Wait I'm sorry, I don't speak mentally . And you question my intelligence? Haha, very fucking funny. "

Hate Post Like Post