Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinning a Doctor for Funsies!
Essence Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-14-2015, 01:12 AM

Essence comes running into the scene with a beaming face. Her face is shining like the sun as she waves at Doctor D'Ville.

Doc! How are you? Can I have that title please? Thank you!

Essence raises the arm of D'Ville and hits The Swap! She strolls over to the lifeless body of D'Ville and pins his body.

Uno!

Dos!
Edit
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 12:47 PM

Look at this twat. Shows up out of no where looking all flat chested and fine and she thinks to herself, "self, I'm going to go out and pin some ugly as sin Doctor and take his title just so that some guy can beat my face in and take the belt from me. "

Well, Tommy Gunn, American Hero is here to save you from ruining the only thing you have going for you. Your face.

So tell you what I'm going to do Essence. I'm going to let you walk away from this attempt at suicide and forget that this ever happened.

Also, if you feel like giving me a call I'd be ok with that. We can go out, pound some beers, shot some targets. Maybe they are living, maybe they aren't. We'll see where the night takes us.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-14-2015, 12:52 PM

The Doctor rolls through the pin and shakes the soman off like a big dog. Kicking out, he says;

Hello, my dear!

Please do not fret, but this title belongs to me, darling. Try again some other day.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Essence Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-14-2015, 01:08 PM

Flat-chested?!

With cheeks flushed with red, Essence covers her chest and looks away. Doc walks away with the title.

You sure know how to smooth-talk a lady, Tommy. Are you jealous of my laying on Doctor D'Ville? This looks a lot like sabotage and that's not very nice. With your big dark eyes, tacky fashion, and... big guns... and... UHH! You messed up my pin!
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 02:01 PM

Pest:For now, good Doctor. And Thomas, you should not play with old things. Perhaps we can find something younger?
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 02:16 PM

Essence,

My old lady had a one timer with ol' Tommy here... and she came running right back to me. Let's just say she thought his Gunn was a less than inspiring caliber.

So, if you really want to have a good time, how about you come swing in the bedroom with Roxy and me?

TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-14-2015, 03:12 PM

(01-14-2015, 12:52 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: The Doctor rolls through the pin and shakes the soman off like a big dog. Kicking out, he says;

Hello, my dear!

Please do not fret, but this title belongs to me, darling. Try again some other day.

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 03:42 PM

If by came running back to you, you mean I got done fucking her every which way and then told her to get out of my face then yes, that is exactly what she did.

Now if you want to just spew flat out bullshit well I can't stop you. I'll just remind you that you called out your buddy Frodo for doing exactly that. So if you are going to be a massive hypocrite try a little harder to hide it.

You know, like you do about the fact that your 3 inch cock actually causes you great anxiety.

Yeah, Roxy shared that with me too.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 04:10 PM

Tommy, relax dude!

I'm trying to do a little PR here and get this chick daisy-chained to my member - you can't blame me for that, right?

I mean, look at that chick. From the neck down I mean.

Essence Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-15-2015, 12:54 PM

How sweet! Two boys fighting over me on my first day. One's a hypocrite and the other's a title reign ruining jerk. I'm not sure which one is better.

But Vinnie, I don't do three-ways. This girl doesn't swing both ways, unlike Captain Bi-Curious over here.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2015, 12:57 PM

Your loss, sugar tits.

Aaron Underwood Offline
The Recruiter of the Higher Power

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-21-2015, 08:32 PM

Lol