Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The MVP of Team MacClay
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-13-2015, 08:15 PM

Kirk MacClay, 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane, 'The Aerial Knight' Johnathan Heartsford, TJ Wallace, Xavier Swann are all sitting around a long table. The camera is set-up on the far end of the table showing everyone in the frame.

Kirk, dude, can we hurry this thing up? This chair is really hurting my ass.

Man, it's probably still hurting from that cumguzzling faggotron kicking your white ass.

Like you were doing any better, 'man.' You got your little boys scrambled more times than Luca hit all three of you with that damn kendo stick.

Hey, as the undisputed leader of th-

"You're not the leader, Swann."

HEY! I AM the leader of-

Boys, boys, let's not fight! We're here to discuss who is the MVP of Team MacClay. Now let's go around the horn. Starting with you, Swann, since you think you're the leader.

Well, obviously, as the undisputed leader of The Underground, I was our MVP. You saw the beauty of my work in that match.

I also saw you take you take a sack to the face from a shitfalcon like Frodo.

Now listen here you ingrate little ni-

SO, TJ, who do you think should be our MVP?

Nigga, you saw that shit in that ring? If I ain't the MVP then it's a hate crime!

"Why does it always have to be a race thing with you?"

Why you always have to be all on my dick, sperm-spewer?

Knight gets up and looks across the table at TJ who's on the opposite side of the table. Lane taps his arm and seemingly calms down Knight.

Well now that we've gotten that little outburst taken care of, LANE! Who's the MVP?

The Sergeant of Sound! The General of Groove! The Captain of Incantations! Vinnie Lane, baby!

Well guys, I just have to say... that's annoying as fuck. Seriously? You're all just going to vote for yourselves? What about you, Knight? You going to vote for yourself too?

"No."

See, that's what-... wait you aren't?

"No, I believe that the most deserving person should be nominated the MVP. Although, that wasn't me this week."

Well here we go! Finally we'll decide who the MVP is. Now, Knight, who's the MVP?

"After being in that grueling match and seeing how everyone contributed, it's hard to vouch for anyone as the MVP than 'Loverboy.'"

Loverboy jumps up and raises his fists into the air. Swann looks disgusted and TJ just sits back.

Fucking racists.

Alright, so we've decided. At Turning Point, 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane will be the third man to enter the #1 Contender Match. Hopefully tomorrow, TJ will win and become the fourth! Two out of four. Looks like we're doing well. Now, I just want to thank you all. Without you, I'd be out of a job. Granted I put myself in that position, but you guys helped me take over this show. You guys helped keep my job secure and you know what? I didn't doubt you all for a second. So thank you.

The guys nod and look on in approval.

So you heard it, XWF. Vinnie Lane will be the MVP and the third man to enter that match for that title shot. So Underground... out.

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2015, 08:42 PM

Pest:What about me, Mr. MacClay? Management here has abandoned me since my recent escapades with Erica's family. Am I eligible to join your squad?