Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mastermind...
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-13-2015, 08:09 PM

He watched the latest news from the XWF website, and one tidbit in particular caught his eye. Mastermind getting married? He leaned back in his chair and steepled his fingers in front of his chest. He was heard to comment... "Looks like Mastermind has gone soft like the rest of these sycophants. Pfft."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2015, 08:14 PM

Pest:Soft like the failed beast? Tell me, Cain, do you want to be a true beast, and not the false beast they perceive you to be?
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

01-13-2015, 08:35 PM

(01-13-2015, 08:14 PM)Pest Said: Pest:Soft like the failed beast? Tell me, Cain, do you want to be a true beast, and not the false beast they perceive you to be?

Cain was slightly annoyed, but...he humored Pest.

"What are you on about, Pest?"

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2015, 08:39 PM

Pest:Did you not see where I elevated Jack? Where meeting me elevated Fyre to his first ever win. I'm going to continually rise towards the top. I have been, and I will be back. I can teach you to be better. Unlike Theodore and Sebastian, I will not fail you. And we will not require Steven Davids.
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

01-13-2015, 08:49 PM

Cain couldn't believe his predatory hearing. He looked at Pest for a long time, the light of the monitor illuminating his black eyes. This was a Skype chat between the two, following the cameras catching what Cain had blurted out. He just tilted his head.

"..."

Was he actually considering it? He heard Judas in the background...

"He has a point, my Lord. Plus, his majesty is a huge Pest fan."

Cain simply smirked, however he provided Pest no answer.

Hate Post Like Post