Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
La Curandera
IAmHollywood Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-11-2015, 11:45 PM

C.C. Hollywood and Joey Bagadonuts went to a Waffle House en route to Seattle and loved it. As for two people who partake in smoking marijuana, Waffle House is something that is a little more routine than for others. Of course, the real demographic and mayors of the Waffle House are still the truck drivers. A truck driver will be at a Waffle House at any time. There is no stereotype since it is the truth. This is where C.C. Hollywood and even Joey Bagadonuts don't quite exactly fit the scene. Though, the similarities can be rolled together into a nice, tasty blunt, the elephant in the room absolutely exists. Hollywood is a professional wrestler and Bagadonuts is the ambassador of a professional wrestler, while standing in a Waffle House. In a land of truck drivers, a professional wrestler is just as good as if a multi-millionaire such as Mark Cuban was standing there. That would the case if there was an ego involved. To Hollywood and Joey, they are just to stoned guys who like waffles.

"To more victory waffles."

Joey raises his coffee mug and so does Hollywood.

"To more victory waffles."

Hollywood finishes off the coffee, as does Joey. They both get up from their stool and pay for the check.

"I recognize you from somewhere..."

Hollywood slides over a twenty and then walks out. Joey follows behind C.C. as they get back into the Jeep.

"You just let moments to show off popularity go every time. Why don't you just embrace it?"

Hollywood starts the car up, being that it is his turn to drive this leg to Seattle, and then answers Joey.

"Fame is how others perceive you, not how you perceive yourself. I perceive myself as someone just like anyone else, except for the time that I spend in that ring in front of the minority that crammed into that building. At that time, I am the star. I am an ego. I am my projection of my perfection. Then, when I exit the curtains, I am just back to Manyuk. I was Hollywood, then I'm back to Manyuk. I never want that to change."

Joey, perplexed, realizes that a gimmick is no more than an extension of self for C.C. Hollywood. The entire time, Joey knew the difference between the C.C. Hollywood that he sees in the ring and the one he is friends with outside of the ring, but now he just put two and two together on Hollywood's character. Hollywood revealed what was up his sleeve. Everyone is taught that the best magicians never reveal what is up their sleeves. Hollywood, however, believes that if a magician can get away with it after revealing what is up his sleeve, then you have a mastermind. To survive, you have to be a mastermind.

"I know you don't smoke the night before a match, but I have that spacegrass that will make you sleep like a fat baby once we get to the hotel. Dude said it was called 'La Curandera."

"It'll have to wait."

"It may cure Lyster for you."

"Cure?"

"Yeah, like sickle cell or other STD's."

"Joey, sickle cell isn't a STD."

"Really?"

Hollywood shakes his head with a smile on his face, getting a kick out of the things that Joey doesn't understand. However, what was said about Lyster, that caught Hollywood's attention. Why, all the sudden, would Joey offer marijuana the night before a match after knowing C.C. doesn't do that? Then, the stoner thought kicked in to high gear: what does "La Curandera" mean?

"So, why is it called 'La Curandera?"

"Apparently that means 'witch doctor' or something. It's some intense bud. I was told that you take this stuff in and when you are warming up on Monday, you can take on sprints!"

"You mean spirits?"

Embarrassed, Joey looks over at C.C.

"Yeah."

If it is a dark side that is needed, then it is a dark side that they shall get. Hollywood doesn't believe that smoking more bud would make him any more aggressive, but he was curious. A matter of moments later, C.C. looks over at Joey and says...

"Roll it."

There is a flyer of Monday Night Madness in the backseat of the Jeep that Joey reaches. He places the flyer on the wrap and grabs a strawberry Dutch Master to gut open the tobacco and toss out into a plastic bag stashed under the passenger seat. Joey then hits on the light that shines over the passenger seat to break "La Curandera" over the Monday Night Madness flyer and onto the blunt. A seasoned veteran at rolling a blunt, Joey can perform this procedure even while C.C. is driving the Jeep down a freeway to Seattle. How good it felt to be on the west coast for the both of them. Even though the Manyuk, Pennsylvania is home, the west coast showed "California Love" and Seattle kept the feeling mutual. Before he knew it, "La Curandera" was rolled up and ready to go. All that was needed was the initial spark.

"Save it."

"But why!?"

The reason was simple. Before it was time to get lost in the sauce, Hollywood had things that he wanted to get off of his chest. Things that were necessary to be told to the world about who exactly he was facing in the battle royal for an opportunity at The Prophetic Belt of The Almighty Higher Power on Monday Night Madness.

"Let me get started on business first, which is exactly what it is on Monday for four of these other competitors on tomorrow. The fifth person, Lyster, I'll get to you soon."

The blunt is stashed in the glove compartment of the Jeep as Hollywood continues.

"I can't say that I am surprised that Tyroil-Smoochie Wallace is not showing up. It must run in the Wallace name, relation or not. TJ Wallace thought he could take my debut lightly, but might have changed his mind after I pinned him for the three count on night one. Now, week two and 'Wallace Two,' there is a no show? History must be repeating itself, just like when you gave up on your dream of being a standout star on the football field, right Tyroil? You thought you could be an athlete and walk into my territory of life and be in my spotlight."

"When you meet the Georgia Bulldogs, you gonna' feel the bulldog bite!"

"You gave up then, you gave up now. No pity for a coward."

There was one superstar that was out of sight and out of mind. In all reality, Hollywood had his mind made up for him already. C.C. only has his attention set on the ones that can steal the show. It is blatantly obvious that Hollywood and even Joey Bagadonuts have no care for Tyroil-Smoochie Wallace.

"Then, I have to admit, I thought 'The Most Interesting Man In The World' didn't have a living, breathing, polar opposite, but he does. Duncan, you've made this Monday night a little bit easier on me as well as I can just tell I will have no problem either having you removed from the ring by 'Future Ex-Wife' Jill Lorder, or kicking you out myself. The simple fact that you just think that you simply will walk into the match and eliminate all competition is stupid. Look around, Duncan. You are not in Jill's league and you are not in Lyster's league. Don't even think about my league. I'm not just being a smug asshole either, Duncan. Lyster broke you. Why are you here?"

A bit of nostalgia flashed by during the brief moment when Hollywood was quiet. He thought of when he was working ring crew before he got into the wrestling business as a wrestler. Back to the days when he was training in a ring on the weekends with developmental. Everyone begins from their roots to advance into their own organic style. C.C. realizes that is exactly what the process is for Duncan B. Deadly, who is out sparring with various trainers.

"All I've heard that you've accomplished, Duncan, was beating a couple of out of shape boxers in a wrestling match before fighting a criminal. You are a man with no integrity with even less self-respect. That is what separates you from me. That's what makes me fight and survive while you break."

Hollywood shakes his head before even having to mention his next opponent.

"However, Duncan B. Deadly has probably a better opportunity of surviving to the final four than one other person. That person is Big Joe. The guy, well, can't get over. He is a big guy, but he makes a louder noise when he falls. That's all that will be heard when Monday is said and done. Timber, then silence. Big Joe, I'll even let Duncan have his moment by tossing your top heavy carcass over the top rope before he is promptly eliminated to follow."

Just then, Hollywood gets excited to talk about the one that caught his eye, Jill Lorder. Could she be the woman that Hollywood is most attracted to in all the bad ways. Does she kick ass? Is she easy on the eyes? Yes. In the black book, that would be filed under "keeper."

"The beautiful Ms. Lorder, I can see that confidence has a waning effect on you. I'm sorry that you feel a sort of loathing for my success, but you must understand that is just a part of your insecurity. Me, calling myself undefeated, should not alarm anyone. I am what I say I am, right Joey?"

"The man is undefeated."

"Which is a hell of a lot better than being just, well, mostly defeated, right Jill? You will be defeated. You are the trophy wife. But now, we know what time it is...

C.C. passes the lighter to Joey who gets "La Curandera" out of the glove compartment.

"Lyster, my 'Trophy Kill,' I am happy that the feeling is mutual for what will be the beginning of an epic program that we begin. I have a feeling that this battle royal was destiny for the both of us. You wanted to inflict pain in the worst of ways, keeping in touch with a dark, erotic side of punishment. A sadistic, masochistic enema is what you need to make it through your day."

A nice long drag is taken on the blunt by Hollywood as white smoke fills the car, allowing for the smoke to leave it's trail swirl. C.C. takes a long look as he does to appreciate smoking marijuana and then continues.

"La Curandera is the girl in a dress of white who dances on black sand in the night. See, this moment is everything that is real. You versus me, Lyster. The 'Spine Twister' and real name, no gimmicks. You and I will be the last remaining when the dust settles, but do you really think that I will break like the rest? Like Duncan B. Deadly? I wish I could take you to be as smart as everyone else thinks, but you just have proven to be a fool. You do have something right about me however. I am a man of pride."

Hollywood takes another puff as it was passed back to him by Joey before the blunt is then sent back away again.

"I am a man of pride, but that pride doesn't own me. I have seen me at the depths and trust me when I say that you can't break me because at those depths, I can't save me. I have a legacy and you have a collection. Mine is permanent. I'm the king of the briar, which will be proven on Monday. You are just another bird in the fire. I won't feel the least bit bad for humanity. You are the lock and key, I am the beast at peace. Lyster, go fetch my stars."

The ride continues and the blunt is passed to Hollywood, puffed and passed of "La Curandera"

-fin-

C.C. Hollywood

2-0-1

Accomplishments: Undefeated
Edit Hate Post Like Post